Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red Rose Assassin ❯ The kiss and the confrontation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Lil Lovely Angel : Ok I think I screwed up the first chapter ppl so pleez forgive me. I'm new to this so be easy on me. I hurt easily. Ok I don't own any of these characters accept Talya and Len. Now for the story !




put on his best clothes for the day. He combed his hair three times and put on colone. He checked and rechecked himself in the mirror. ::: It's not a date it's not a date it's not a date. I wish it was a date but it's not ::: Kurama kept telling himself that it was only breakfast. He was only friends with Talya. He walked downstairs and left a letter to Shiori that he was going to spend the day with his friends. Kurama walked outiside and got into his red Mercedes. He turned on the radio and listened to some music. He bought the Alicia Keys album the other night so he could riminisce about Talya's beautiful voice. To him, Talya was sweet, innocent, perfect and beautiful in everyway. Kurama parked in front of Keiko's Ramen Shop and went inside.

Good Morning Yusuke, Keiko, Shizuru and Kuwabara " Kurama greeted. " Hey Kurama, what's shakin ?" Kuwabara asked. " Nothing much. Has Talya come in ?" Kurama asked, eager to get an answer. " She has been here yet. Maybe that so called job of hers left her tired last night. I wonder what's so tiring about selling paintings and sculptures ?" Yusuke asked. " Maybe she can get you a job application and you can find out for yourself Urameshi " Kuwabara said. " Nah, kicking your ass everyday is job enough " Yusuke said. " Shut up ! If you didn't use the Spirit Gun all the time I'd kick your ass ! " Kuwabara said. " Ya think ?" Yusuke asked. " I KNOW ! I fact I could beat you right now " Kuwabara said. " Hey hey no fighting today boys. I already used up all my bandages on you from the last fight Kuwabara " Keiko said. Kuwabara grumbled something under his breathe and sat next to Shizuru. Kurama shook his head and looked out the window. To his surprise he saw Talya walking right pass the Ramen Shop. " Excuse me for a minute " Kurama said.

got out of his seat and left the Ramen shop before another word could be exchanged. He got in his car and drove after Talya. He pulled up the the side of her and rolled down the window. " Talya " Kurama called. " Oh, hi Shuiichi, sorry I can't go to the Ramen shop. I'm sure everyone's mad at me " Talya said. " No they're not. Come on I'll drive you back " Kurama said. " No ! Please can't we just go somewhere else. Just the two of us. I have a headache and I'd like some tea or maybe an Iced Latte or something. Is there a coffee shop somewhere ?" Talya asked. " It's a half an hour ride there. Come on " Kurama said. He got out and opened the door for Talya. Talya offered Kurama a smile and sat in the passenger seat. " Ok ready ?" Kurama asked. " Ready when ever you are " Talya answered. Kurama pulled off into the street, not realizing that Yusuke, Kuwabara and Keiko had been chasing him. " What's the idea of him pulling off like that ?" Yusuke asked as he coughed smoke. " Yeah ! Couldn't he at least tell us he wasn't going to be around for breakfast ?" Kuwabara asked. " Hm, I saw Talya in the car. I think I know what's going on " Keiko said. " What ?" Kuwabara and Yusuke asked in unison. Keiko just giggled and walked back to the Ramen Shop, leaving Kuwabara and Yusuke feeling like idiots.
Kurama drove through the city with Talya. His heart fluttered like a butterfly. His kept his eyes on the road and tried to find the words to say to Talya. ::: What's there to talk about ? I want to ask her where she was going but I don't want to offend her ::: Kurama thought. " The city is beautiful today. I should have worn a dress instead of these blue jeans and tanktop " Talya said. " Well I can take you home so you can change. You look nice no matter what you where " Kurama commented. Talya slightly blushed. " You always look nice no matter what you where. I'm sure you were nice your whole life " Talya said. " Well I wouldn't count on that " Kurama said. " I refuse to believe that you've never been perfect in your whole life " Talya said. " Well nobody is perfect " Kurama said. " Shuiichi you're perfect to me and always will be " Talya said. " Thanks, well I am the best player in Super Smash brothers Melee " Kurama said. Sorry but you can't be perfect in that because I'm the best player. Me and Peach " Talya said. " Well I'm sorry my Princess but you have just been over thrown by Prince Marth " Kurama said. " Whatever you say Minamino. I'll play you. One on one " Talya said. " It's a deal " Kurama agreed. He shook Talya's hand and risked giving it a small kiss. Talya blushed and took back her hand. " You're such a big flirt " Talya said. " Only with you " Kurama said. Talya smiled and looked out the window.
in the Reikai Koenma paniced about stolen artifacts. The robbery had taken place the night before and security cameras couldn't identify the thief. " Koenma-sama, the artifact that was stolen was the Jewel of the Four Goddesses " George said. " Hm, that artifact can control the elements. If it were to fall into the wrong hands then theres no telling who will attack the three worlds. Just think of all the chaos. Tornados, floods, forest fires and earthquakes " Koenma said. " Thats just terrible sir. Is there anything we can do ?" George asked. " We don't have any links to the crime Orge, sending Yusuke on a wild goose chase would be pointless " Koenma said. " Yes sir, you're always right " George said. Just then Botan ran inside with a video tape. " Koenma, on of our hidden cameras caught a picture of the thief " Botan said. " Ok Botan, put it in " Koenma said. Botan put the tape inside and played it. On the screen appeared a girl with long black hair and red eyes. " Theres our criminal " Koenma said. " There are no files on her Koenma-sama " George said. " Damn it ! Get Yusuke on the job immediately " Koenma said. " Right away sir " Botan said. With that, she hopped on her soar and descended to the Ningenkai. " I just hope that it's not to late " Koenma said.

the Ningenkai Kurama gave Talya a tour of the city. So far they had stopped at a women's department store and the coffee shop. Talya had bought new clothes from the dapartment store. Her clothes changed into a long red skirt with a cut going up the her thigh and and red strapless top. Kurama couldn't take his eyes off of Talya. Even without the new clothes she was just as beautiful. He didn't understand why she wore make-up. Talya just told him that it brought out the beauty in her. " Talya you're a light shopper " Kurama commented. " Shuiichi please, I've never light shopped in my life. My uncle doesn't know how to put up with me " Talya said. " Well can we sit down for a while ?" Kurama asked. " Do we have to ? I'm just getting started ?" Talya asked. " Please ? Just for a minute. We've walked around for three hours straight " Kurama said. " Ok, lets go to that park over there " Talya said. She took Kurama's hand and walked across the street to the park. Talya sat on a bench and tapped the empty spot next to her. Kurama sat next to her and took her hands. " Talya I have something to say. I only known you for two days but I feel as if you've been my friend since I was a child. You're just so perfect in everyway. I don't want to offend you but I can't stop this feeling inside. I love you Talya " Kurama said. Talya looked into Kurama's emerald eyes. Her eyes stared at his. She held Kurama's hand tighter. " I love you too Kurama but " " But what ? You don't want to be with me ?" Kurama asked. " It isn't that. It's just my uncle. He doesn't want me to be with anybody. He took care of me when my parents died in a plane crash. I can't go against his commands " Talya said. " He doesn't have to know. Nobody has to know " Kurama said. Talya looked away from Kurama. " You'd be putting yourself at risk. My uncle has ways of scaring my boyfriends away " Talya said. " I can take care of myself Talya. Trust me " Kurama said. He couldn't wait anymore. He pressed his soft lips against hers. Talya returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around Kurama's neck. Kurama wrapped his arms around her waist a pulled her closer. ::: This must be heaven. A kiss from her is like a kiss from an angel ::: Kurama thought.
Hey Kurama we gotta~~~~~~~ whaaaaaaaaaaat's goin on here ?!?!?!?!?! " Yusuke asked. " Yusuke...... We ...... um " Kurama was cherry red. He and Talya were caught kissing and they had been embarrassed the hell out of. " Well I see you're bissy so I'll leave you two alone and you can do what ever " Yusuke said. " No, Talya I'm sorry but I have to go. Tell you what. Tomorrow night we'll go see a movie. Then we can get ice cream " Kurama said. " That's a deal. I just gotta check in with my uncle. He may be going out tomorrow night " Talya said. " Great ! Well I'll see you tomorrow then " Kurama said. " Yes, I'll meet you at the movies " Talya said. " Ok " Kurama said. He kissed Talya one more time and left with Yusuke. Talya smiled. She checked her cell phone. " A text message " Talya said. ::: The Reikai tanteis are looking for you. Confront them at the clearing ::: Talya looked around and saw no clearing. Then she saw the mountains and sighed. She transformed into her demon form. She flew to the mountains and stood in a clearing. She closed her eyes and let her youki surge through the city. The Tanteis felt this and raced to the Tanteis. " Come out here demon ! We're gonna kick you're ass up and down this mountain " Yusuke said. Talya walked out of the shadows. " I'd love to see you try " Talya said. Her smiled turned to a frown instantly when she saw her new friends. ::: No ! They're the Reikai tanteis ?!?!?! This isn't happening to me ? What should I do ? ::: Talya thought.



^-^ That's enough for now for chapter 2