Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears ❯ Koenma's Mistake ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Riazen's Story 2: Dark Tears
Chapter 1
Koenma's Mistake
 
Yusuke sat comfortably on the school roof. Class was boring, so he decided to skip. In fact, how did he know if it was boring or not? He never went. It was near summer and the blinding sun shined mercilessly down on him, its scourging hot rays going right through his jacket and leaving red marks on his skin. It wasn't long before he fell into a light doze.
Even though she was bleeding, all she could think about was him. So now she lay dieing as the snow turned red around her…
He suddenly jerked from his dream as a beeping from the communicator in his pocket sound announced he had a call from someone Spirit World, most likely Boton. He grabbed the device and thrust it open.
“What?” he asked tiredly. Boton's pictured was on the screen she looked worried.
“Yusuke, you need to get over here! It's not good!” she said, panic in her voice. “I'll pick you up in a minute.” Then the screen went blurry. Yusuke sighed. The sky was now starting to get pale in the evening. Had he really been sleeping that long? He thought for a few seconds, trying to figure out what could be happening in Spirit World, but he soon started thinking about his dream.
*Dream*
A young girl, looking somewhere between 16-19 lying on the snow covered ground. She had long scarlet hair flowing down a little past her shoulders. Her face looked like a porcelain dolls. She had full red lips and slightly pink cheeks with a soft, round jaw; her skin was as pale as the snow around her. She had beautiful ruby eyes that seemed to be glazed over, they were emotionless, empty…she was dead. Time seemed to stand still. All the sudden her lips curved into a smile, an evil and cruel smile. The pure white snow bled into crimson as dark tears poured down her cheeks and the perfect picture of pain cried out into the still dark night...
*Dream Ended*
 
“Yusuke? Yusuke?” Boton shook the detective. Yusuke snapped out of his trace like faze and found Boton crouching next to him. She was dressed in her usual pink kimono and her pale blue hair was in a high ponytail.
“B-Boton?”
“Yusuke are you alright?” she asked. Yusuke nodded as she helped him on her oar and flew him to Spirit World.
Ever since Dad told me that story about Youko Kurama a week ago I've had dreams about when that Lila girl died ever since. It's as if she's calling out to me…No! That's crazy! She's dead! There is no way! Thought Yusuke. He shook the thoughts from his head as Boton stopped the oar and led him into the palace. Ogres of all different colors raced around, franticly talking on the phone of carrying large stacks of paperwork. They entered through a large pair of door to the young princes office. Yusuke found Hiei and Kuwabara already there, but no Kurama.
“Now that Yusuke is here we can begin,” said Koenma. “I have your next mission, a week ago I asked Kurama to come to my office where we forced him into his demon form to run tests. Unfortunately something went wrong and not only did Youko Kurama appear but three other people as well. They must have got scared because they bolted out of here like their lives depended on it. We are still trying to find information on them but we have found nothing as of yet.”
“What?!” yelled Hiei. “You forced him into his demon form?!” Koenma sheepishly nodded. Yusuke who was surprisingly calm asked,
“Did you get pictures of them?”
“Yes,” Koenma replied as he handed the detective a few black and white photos. “A security camera caught them.” Yusuke silently looked through the pictures as the rest watched, waiting for a conclusion. Few of the pictures showed Youko; he was in his white robes. He was same as in the tournament only he looked a bit younger. A few of the pictures also showed a man, dressed in black fighting pants and a black vest with black ribbons tied around his arms. He had long straight jet-black hair and a patch over one eye. About five pictures showed a girl, she had about shoulder length hair tied in a pony tail with five of six streaks of hair hanging out of the pony tail on the right side of her head and was wearing a belly shirt and fighting pants that looked gray in the colorless picture. The last person in a few photos was another girl, she had wavy hair that went down to her waist and was wearing an outfit that resembled the other girls except it looked slightly darker.
Youko, Kuronue, Lila, and Leslie. Thought Yusuke.
“Well?” asked Koenma. “Can you identify them?”
“No,” said Yusuke. “I've never seen them before.” Koenma nodded.
“Anyway,” he said. “I'm sending you three out to find them, since they are most likely low on energy, we don't want any demons getting a hold of them, then bring them back here where we will then decide what to do.” The three reluctantly nodded and headed out the door, Hiei cursing under his breath. Before they left, Yusuke grabbed Hiei and Kuwbara and explained who he thought the mysterious three were and such. (But he didn't tell the story of Youko.)
“So what do we do now?” asked Kuwabara.
“We find them, fool, but we can't let Koenma know,” said Hiei sharply. “Whatever `tests' he has planned doesn't sound good.” The three nodded and headed to Kuwbara's house to make a plan.
“But how do we find em'?” Kuwabara asked. They were all standing around in his room. Well, they were standing. He was sitting on his bed with his kitten on his lap. After a long pause Hiei spoke.
“I think I know how…”
 
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Yay! I'm finally writing Riazen's Story 2! But don't expect chapters to come out as much as in Riazen's Story 1 because that was written over the summer and now it's the school year and I have a really strict teacher. But I'm happy to be writing this and I hope you are. So please review!