Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears ❯ The Club ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears
Chapter 2
The Club
 
“They'll most likely suspect us to think that their hiding somewhere, so they will go to the most popular and crowded place they can, so even if we go there too, it'll be hard to track them,” explained Hiei.
“Yeah, but we shouldn't have to use the Demon Compass to find them, I mean one of them has a tail!” said Yusuke.
“Yes detective, they may stand out, so they'll probably put illusions over themselves and hide their remaining energy to look and feel like a normal human. Only the Demon Compass with D.N.A in the sample chamber will be able to find them,” Hiei said.
“Hey Kuwabara, what's on your shirt?” asked Yusuke. Kuwabara looked at his sleeve to see a black stain on his blue jacket.
“I'm not sure but I think it's blood,” he said. “But I'm not bleeding.”
“It must have rubbed off on you in Koenma's office which means,” Yusuke paused. “One of them was bleeding, and this is one's D.N.A!”
 
They stood in front of “Dusk to Dawn” a club, the most popular one in town, if anyone was trying not to be found, they'd go there. They handed three tickets they printed off the Internet to the ticket taker. The ticket taker didn't notice they were fakes because he was high and let them in. They found an empty table, sat down and ordered drinks. There were a couple hundred people in there, all either sitting at a table or dancing to the loud music on the huge dance floor. It was very crowded and noisy. A beeping sound went off and the Demon Compass's arrow pointed to the dance floor. They hurried out. The compass arrow seemed to not be able to make up it's mind where the energy was so the split up. Yusuke was making his was through the people when the compass started beeping louder and faster. Yusuke looked up to where it was pointing and saw a boy and a girl dancing. He wasn't sure whether it was the demons or not but he kept watching for any signs. The two looked completely normal. The boy had brown hair with blonde highlights and sky blue eyes. He wore a red sports jacket over a white T-shirt and jeans. The girl he was dancing with had honey blonde hair that was down and reached her shoulders. She had amethyst eyes and was wearing a sleeveless cotton candy pink shirt and jeans with flowers made of sequins running down the sides. They both wore smiles as they danced to `Bad Boy' (don't own) By Cascada. After the song ended the boy looked over and his eyes locked with Yusuke's. After a minute or so the boy gave a big grin and a friendly wave before they both disappeared into the crowd. Yusuke followed them. The walked over to two others, one was a boy who had messy jet-black hair and forest green eyes. He wore a Saint Ann's (don't own) T-shirt and ocean blue baggy pants. The girl next to him had wavy tree brown hair that flowed like waves down her shoulders to her elbows. She was wearing a short-sleeved pale blue shirt that said `Angel' in silver letters and a black mini skirt. They talked with casual smiles and an occasional laugh. The boy in the red jacket said something and the others nodded. Then the blonde girl said something he couldn't make out but it looked like she said `I'll be right back.' And she walked out into the crowd. Yusuke followed her but soon lost sight of her. He was about to turn back when the song `My Immortal' (don't own!) By Evanescence came on. A hand reached out and grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around. He came face to face with the blonde girl, she stared into his mud-brown eyes. He took a big breath and decided to risk it.
“Lila?” she continued to stare but gave a slight nod. He decided that was his cue to continue.
“I—” he was wrong; she cut it off immediately but her putting a finger to her lips for silence. Everything was silent the laughs and shouts of the people around them seemed to get quieter as the song echoed from the speakers `These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just to real, there's just to much that time cannot erase.' She finally spoke; her voice was quiet and soothing.
“Please. I need your help. We need your help.” Yusuke nodded to show he heard over the crowd.
“I cannot speak of the matter here. But please, meet us in the forest near the park tomorrow and all will be explained. Tell no one of Spirit World of this matter,” she said before disappearing into the crowd. Yusuke just stood there, not knowing what to do.
“Man.”