Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears
Chapter 3
Introductions
 
 
“So, what are we doing here Uriameshi?” asked Kuwabara. They stood in the middle of a forest. It was another hot day; the forest air was humid and stifling even though it was evening.
“I told you idiot,” Yusuke replied. “We're meeting Lila here.” They waited another minute of so when a figure emerged from the tree's. It was a girl, Lila. She was dressed the same as last night. She glanced nervously at Kuwabara and Hiei.
“Don't worry,” assured Yusuke. “Their with me. Lila, meet Kuwabara.” Kuwabara gave a big idiotic grin. “And Hiei.” Lila bowed.
“It's a pleasure,” she said. Then shouts rose up and men in blue uniforms ran up, carrying weapons.
“Run. Now!” shouted Lila as she darted in the other direction, Yusuke and the other close behind her. They rushed through the forest; the men close on their heels. Lila came to a graveyard; it was very big, each tombstone withering more than the faded flowers put by them years ago. The black Iron Gate around it was locked and looked like it was going to stay that way, so Lila put on foot on one of the bars and grasped the top of one of the metal spikes above her on the top of the gate. She pulled herself up and over the fence, landing on the other side. She motioned for the others to follow, so they repeated her actions and were with her in seconds. They hurried off into the mist of graves, the men close behind. Lila ducked behind a grave to avoid getting hit by the one of the blasts being shot at her.
“Quickly! This way!” she called in a whisper. She motioned to a bunch of weeds; she brushed them away to reveal a dark hole. Yusuke jumped down, followed by Hiei and Kuwabara. The slid into a large underground room. There were multiple doors and hallways. Lila slid down behind them.
“I'll show you to where Youko and Kuronue are,” she said leading them through one of the hallways. She led them past many rooms, all empty. Finally she led them into a big rectangular room where the two boys and girl from the club were. There was a large sofa stretching across the far wall where the boy with the back hair was sitting lazily. The blonde-ish boy in the red jacket was walking back and forth nervously. The brunette girl was sitting Indian style on the floor with a red laptop on her lap trying to calm him down.
“Relax Youko. Breathe,” she said. Then Lila came in with the others. The room was big. The carpet under them was crimson and the sofa was pitch-black. Across from it was a T.V with a PS2 (don't own!) connected to it. As soon as she saw them Leslie ran up and hugged Lila.
“Hey Sis! Oh, Yusuke, Hiei, Kuwabara” said Lila. “This is Leslie,” she pointed to the brunette. “That's Youko,” she nodded to the Blonde-ish boy. “And that's Kuronue. Guys this is Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara.”
“OMG! Honey, you're bleeding!” cried Leslie, inspecting Lila's shoulder. There was a steel dart embedded in the swollen skin.
“It's only a scratch,” she said. Youko and Kuronue hurried over despite Lila's claim.
“How did this happen?” asked Kuronue when Leslie finally stopped fussing over her sister. Lila blushed.
“The Bounty Hunter showed up. I got careless and one managed to shoot me.”
“Sweetheart I think this thing had poison on it,” said Leslie.
“Poison?! Then get it out!” yelled Youko.
“I can't,” replied Leslie. “The swelling has made the skin too tender, if I pull it out now it will be hell stopping the bleeding.”
“Your right. I'm sorry,” said Youko. Leslie nodded.
“I'll use those herbs you have to suppress the poisons effects until I can get it out,” said Leslie. “In the mean time, so you don't kill yourself with anticipation, you can give our guests a tour of this place.”
“What?! Why me?”
“Because they'll be staying with us for a while and Kuronue needs to help me get the herbs out of the cabinet, I can't reach that high not matter how hard I try. Ta, Ta!” They hurried out of the room. Youko muttered something under his breath as the door slammed. Youko leaded them through another door. He stopped and let them look around for a moment. The room was painted white with a matching tile floor. There was a counter with some cabinets above it. There was a dishwasher in the far corner and a sink with a matching refrigerator.
“Here is the kitchen,” he said. Breakfast is at 7:00 am, lunch at 2:30 and dinner at 6:00 exactly,” he stated.
“Yeah, but 7? Isn't that a little early?” asked Yusuke.
“If you are so much as a minute late you won't get anything to eat,” replied Youko without any emotion in his voice. He walked into the next room with them following. This room had stone floors and a control panel in the middle. Next to the panel there was a giant glass box, and I'm talking like 200 yards wide.
“This is the training room. You need a key to unlock the doors and the control panel. Once inside you are without question in the single most dangerous room known in all four worlds, including the netherworld. There are 110 levels all together. It doesn't just test your strength, oh no, no, no, no. You need great strength, speed, swiftness, endurance, and be high in all five senses to be able to be able to hope that you'll come out alive. That's at level one, gravity at normal. So think twice before entering.” After he had showed them all the rooms he led them down a hallway with ten doors. At the end of the hall he pointed to four doors on the right side.
“Those are your rooms. Lila, Kuronue, Leslie and myself are right across the hall. There are no door-cracks at the bottom so if somebody tries to kill you during the night remember to scream a little louder if you need help, but when I was growing up you didn't help anybody, you just worked to save your own skin, so don't expect anybody to come.” Yusuke rolled his eyes as he entered a room. His eyes grew wide at the horrible scene around him. There were giant spikes with rotting demon corpses on them. Chains were hanging down from the ceiling and walls. Blood painted the room and the unfortunate dead souls in it. And lively green vines slithered around the walls and floor dripping with blood. The ceiling had dead demon bodies stitched to it. Two blades came hurling at him he dodged as vines whipped around his ankles and he went sprawling to the ground. The blades returned, heading straight for him. Unable to move, Yusuke closed his eyes and got ready for the blow…