Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears ❯ The Jewel Of Peace ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears
Chapter 4
The Jewel Of Peace
 
 
Unable to move, Yusuke closed his eyes and got ready for the blow…it never came. Yusuke felt the vines unwrap and strong arms grab him and drag him to safety before the blades hit. He looked up to see Youko glaring down at him.
“I said THOSE four doors were your rooms!” he screamed. Lila, who had bandages around her shoulder, Leslie, and Kuronue came running around the corner.
“What happened?” asked Lila, worried.
“Stupid kid walked right into the trap room!” he yelled, his face turning red. Lila slightly shook her head. Yusuke grinned.
“Hey, you saved me. I thought you said you wouldn't come if I was in danger.” Youko shot a powerful Death Glare at Yusuke before turning on his heel and leaving, Kuronue hurrying after him.
“Well, I bid you ado,” said Leslie before hurrying after Kuronue and a stormy fox demon. Lila chuckled and helped Yusuke up.
“You'll have to forgive Youko,” she said. “He's under a lot of pressure, it's really has been cutting his patience short. He's really a nice guy, just wait, he'll come around and trust you eventually.”
 
The next morning Yusuke sleepily opened his eyes. He had been so tired the night before he never got the chance to look at his surroundings. He was on a double mattress bed in the bottom right corner with stainless white covers and a matching pillowcase. There was a wooden desk in the corner next to him. A large window with the afternoon light streaming in was place next to the bed. He lazily got up and walked out the door, which was across from his bed. When he walked into the main room he found that he had missed both breakfast and lunch. Youko and Lila must not have noticed him because the just sat there playing their PS2.
“Your so dead!” yelled Lila.
“I'm so not!” shot back Youko in her exact tone. They continued to yell insults back and forth between laughter. Finally, after a few minutes the music from the box and red letter came up that said:
`KO! PLAYER 2 WINS!!!' Youko fell backwards onto the carpet.
“Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!” he cried, landing flat on his back. They continued laughing before Yusuke spoke.
“I'm sorry, am I interrupting anything?”
“No, it's okay Yusuke,” said Lila, her face pink from laughing so much. “We were just about to call you after the game.” The obnoxious teen rolled his eyes.
“Whatever.”
“Yusuke,” she said. “We have already spoken to your friends Kuwabara and Hiei about this matter earlier. Umm, it's quite a…confusing matter, you might want to sit down.” After all three were seated Lila spoke again,
“Yusuke, have you heard of the demon Kiren?” Yusuke shook his head.
“Well, according to Spirit World he was a powerful demon, ranging somewhere between a B low and A middle. Back when in a human form, Togouro, the demon in the Dark Tournament, you remember don't you? Well, he had a dojo where he trained fighters who wanted to protect their towns. While he was away, Kiren came into the dojo and killed all his students. In the Dark Tournament Togouro killed Kiren in the final round.” Yusuke stared for a moment.
So?” he asked.
“So,” she continued. “When Togouro won, as you know, he asked to be turned into a demon. Little did he know to be able to transform him, they used samples of Kiren's D.N.A. So Togouro then had two Spirits, Kiren and himself. What happened to him is like what happened to you. After he died instead of going to his place his body resurrected itself in the form of Kiren now more powerful than ever.” She stopped and Youko continued the story himself.
“Spirit World's sources are lame. When they measured his power and fell for his disguise. Stupidly they thought he was only a D class and that some low life would finish him off. They were wrong. Our much more advanced technology tells us a different story. Kiren was a part of a band of demons that had done nothing to Togouro. But still, the human ran in and killed all of them, and severely wounded Kiren. So if was Kiren who was fighting for revenge at the Dark Tournament. Because the Tournament Committee hated Togouro they purposely added Kiren's spirit in Togouro, hoping that one-day Kiren would avenge himself then create another gang…they couldn't have been more wrong. After Togouro was resurrected Kiren did indeed kill him, but quickly. He took his anger out on all three worlds and stole the Jewel Of Peace.” It was quiet for a moment.
Ssooo?” asked Yusuke. Both the demons sweat-dropped.
“Err, Yusuke. The Jewel Of Peace is what keeps the three worlds separate. Not the portals, not the Kaki Barrier, the jewel. Without it the three worlds will clash, and I think you can guess what will happen then.” Yusuke laughed.
“Nothings gunna happen,” he said. “If he stole the jewel why hasn't he used it?”
“You can't destroy the jewel until midnight when the new century starts,” said Youko.
“Holy Cripes!” said Yusuke. “That's in three days!”
“Which is why we need to start planning now,” said Lila. “Because there won't be another chance.”
 
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Ba Ba Bum! What will happen? Will they ever get the Jewel Of Peace back? Can this chapter get any more confusing? Anyway, I really need more reviews on this story. Well, if I don't get more by chapter five I think I'll have to delete this story. `Cause obviously nobodies reading.