Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears ❯ The SFR ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears
Chapter 6
The SFR
 
 
Yusuke felt a hand on his shoulder; he turned to see Leslie behind him. She gave him a sad look and shook her head. She gently took him by the arm and led him back to the others.
 
That evening Yusuke was sitting on the sofa while watching Kuwabara and Kuronue play video games.
`If they're so worried about the three worlds clashing why are they sitting around playing games?' wondered Yusuke. Right on cue Lila and Leslie came into the room. Surprisingly they were both in their demon forms. Yusuke and Kuwabara stared wide-eyed at them. Leslie was dressed in a dark ocean blue sailor top and a matching fighting pants. Her violet locks flowed down her shoulders. Lila wore crimson fighting pants and a crimson short-sleeved shirt. The outfit complemented her ruby eyes and scarlet hair.
“So, how do we look?” asked Lila spinning around.
“Yusuke who's that?” asked Kuwabara.
“You idiot!” said Yusuke. “It's Leslie and Lila!” both the girls giggled at this. Kuwabara looked stunned when Kuronue got up and changed into his demon form. He was just as Riazen described him, long jet-black hair, and dark blue eyes. He wore black fighting pants, a black vest, and black ribbons winding up his arms.
“I suggest you spend the next few hours meditating or training because we plan to leave at 2:00,” he said in a deep voice before leaving the room, Kuwabara following him.
“Come Yusuke, we need to get you ready,” sail Leslie tugging him off the sofa.
“For what?”
“Youko, after a little bit of us begging, has decided to take you to The SFR,” said Lila.
“What's the SFR?” asked Yusuke as they pulled him into a room he had never seen before; it was all empty. A single desk with a mirror and pulled in chair sat near the right side.
“It stands for `Silver Fox Reunion',” said Lila, pushing him down into the chair and wiping the dirt smudges off his face with a sponge while Leslie searched through a huge wardrobe of clothes she pulled out of the wall. Lila continued, “Every one hundred years all the fox demons will travel far and wide to get to element forest. A forest in demon world, the Silver Foxes days' are numbered. The have been known to be the favorite chase of Bounty Hunters because of their beauty. Every century less and less foxes come to the reunion, if you know what I mean.” Yusuke nodded as she continued, “When speaking of the silver foxes people make them out to be horrible, jealous demons that do nothing but steal and kill, the Bounty Hunters use that as an excuse but…I've gone with Youko to the FSR and, I have found them to be peaceful caring demons who could produce a new age of Demon World.” Leslie walked over and handed Yusuke some clothes.
“Well, I hope you go,” she said. “We all do.” Then they left Yusuke to ponder. He asked himself aloud,
“Darn! What can I do?!”