Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears ❯ Gardian's Of Kira-kira ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears
Chapter 11
Guardians Of Kira-kira
 
 
The 8 of them stood in the forest. The pale moonlight shinned down on them.
“I guess this is it,” whispered Lila.
“Yeah,” muttered Youko. They started off into the forest.
 
A while later they had made it pretty deep into the forest. Solo stood in front of the group, chopping down hanging vines in their way with his sword.
“S',” he started. “ `Ow long `ave you `n Lila been…ya know…together?” Lila blushed at the question.
“Well, umm, lets see…a couple hundred years,” she stuttered.
“`En was the `irst time you shared a bed?” Lila's face grew redder.
“Ummmm…”
“S' what ch' ya gunna name yer `irst kid?”
“SOLO!” Solo looked over at Leslie's disapproving face.
“S'rry.”
“Hey…” said Lila in a hushed tone. “What was that?”
“What was what?” asked Kuwabara.
“I thought I saw something move…there it was again!”
A figure slowly emerged. As it came closer they saw it was a boy, about 13. He had blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. He wore an onix black sweater and blue jeans that were covered by the cloak of thick darkness surrounding him. He stopped walking when he was about five feet away from the group. There was a sudden rustling sound, like sandpaper of leaves scrunching under someone's feet. There was a blue and suddenly another boy was standing beside the first. Super Speed. He had dark chestnut brown hair and forest green eyes. He wore a matching green ninja suit tied with a gold belt.
“Who are you?” asked Hiei darkly. The kid in the green spoke, his voice was calm, mellow, but with darkness behind it.
“I am Erric, and this is my brother, Skyler. We are the brothers, and guardians of Kira-kira Plain.”
“I'll assure you,” said Skyler, matching his brothers' tone exactly. “You're not getting past us into Kira-kira. The land is much to delicate for the likes of you.”
“Hey,” said Kuwabara gruffly. “Let us in while I'm still feeling nice.” The brothers shook their heads in unison. Kuwabara charged at them with his Spirit Sword but was easily thrown off by Erric. Solo helped Kuwabara up and sighed.
“Oka' watch me work.” Solo stepped up and pulled out his sword.
“Ha!” laughed Skyler. “That pathetic excuse of a sword won't have anymore effect on us that the last! Just you watch! That piece of tin won't even scratch us! You have no idea what we're capable of! You're like a rookie swordsman! You fight your enemy without any idea what so ever what you're about to go up against! You can't win! I'm surprised you haven't already been sent to hell with the rest of those weak-level's where you belong!”
 
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Hi ya! Another chapter up! I love Solo; he's such a fun guy! But if anybody has trouble understanding his speech just e-mail me and I'll send you a copy of: “The Forgotten Language Of Solo volume 1” *Cries* But why do I even bother? Nobody even bothers reviewing! I must have the worst story ever! I should just stop right here! No! I should delete this story! *wails* WHY?!