Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears ❯ Who am I...? ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15
Who am I…?
 
 
 
“Well, that was weird…” Lila said, tossing her long, dark braid over her shoulder…wait…long, dark braid?! Lila froze before tugging on the mid-back length, pitch-black braids that she now possessed. “Huh?” Her now lavender eyes were filled with confusion when she looked down at her cloths. She wore a shirt with long, lavender-netted sleeves with a black corset over it; the strings in the back were also lavender. She also wore a black skirt that went about an inch over her knees with lavender roses sown onto it. To complete the look she wore knee-high black leather boots.
The others realized that they had changes equally as much. Youko's long silver hair had been replaced with short; messy crimson locks and is eyes had turned into the darkest brown you ever saw. He wore a crimson fighting tunic tied around his slender waste with a slice of black rope.
Yusuke had spiky black hair and ocean blue eyes. He wore a light blue T-shirt with kanji written all over it. His blue jeans were low and saggy. He had several black bracelets going up his arms.
Hiei had blonde, messy hair and forest green eyes and wore a black hoodie and black TRIPP pants with lots of chains, and yes, he was tall or…taller.
Kuro now had his dark look completely destroyed. He now had dark pink hair that was tied back in a little ponytail and gray eyes. He was dressed in a sky blue fighting tunic and wore silver hoop earrings.
“M'n! Ya look red-u-clis!” cried Solo between laughter. Kuro smirked.
Well, I may look pretty stupid, but at least one of you are going down with me…
“Just look at yourself Solo!” called Kuro, grinning.
“Holy Crap, I'm a woman!” yelled Solo. Everybody broke out in laughter. It was true; Solo was now in a female body. He had waste length blonde ponytail and his voice was very high. His crystal blue eyes were big as he went over his skimpy outfit. He wore white shorts that went half way to his knees and light blue tights. His feet were covered with white combat boot and he wore a tight sky blue shirt with matching wristbands and a matching belt, hanging loosely from his waste. He had a completely shocked look on his face.
This was not good…