Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story 2 - Dark Tears ❯ Turn ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14
 
 
 
The sky was a dull gray and crisp, fresh snow went to their knees as the traveled through it. It was early the next morning when the five remaining demons set out again.
“I still can't believe we left her!” said Lila for about the fifteenth time. “What if some demons find her? Leslie is my sister! I love her!” Kuro looked very annoyed.
“No demon in their right mind would come here, most would rather go to hell, the fact that we are here is what paranoids me the most.” Youko shivered.
“Correction Kuro, I would like hell better, I'd at least be warm.” Yusuke laughed, attempting to keep his mind being completely freezing, really, he could feel ice forming on his arms and toes.
“You are so lucky,” glared Kuro at Lila.
“Nicco Li nie onno!” she replied. Hiei smirked.
“Lei con soma in Darro freeze-san how sain ca hun!” Kuro shouted.
“Li-hi!”
“Huh?” asked Yusuke. Solo leaned toward him and translated.
“They're speaking in demon tongue. Only pure demons can understand it.”
“Well, I don't! What's going on?” shouted Yusuke.
“Kuro is an'ry `cause Lila is a cer'ain breed of fire demon that can stand freezin' temp-er-atures and hardly Fe'll a chill. So she's as warm as a muffin. So he dared her to go bur-rye herself in a snowdreeft until she is as cold as we are. But she re-fused.” Yusuke laughed and said,
“Now that you mention it, not feeling the ice in my boxers would help!” Solo laughed.
“You're tellin' me! I stopped feelin' my own skin a lon' time go!” they both cracked up. Lila couldn't help but smile a little at Solo's funny speech, that's what made him so adorable. Of course she meant that in a just-friends way.
All the sudden the ground violently started shaking. The snow stopped, time seemed to stand still… then everything went back to normal again…but things were…well… different…
 
Angel: sorry for the delay…I've just taken on an entirely new plot line. Which is why the summary changed. I haven't had time to change because I'm taking my test for my yellow belt in Aikido at the beginning of May. Gotta study!