Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story ❯ A Reason For Living ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7
A Reason For Living I DON'T OWN YYH
 
 
Youko lay helplessly on the damp forest ground. He could hear the victory yells of the bounty hunters as they came closer. Then something happened that nobody ever imagined would, Lila came running back, she took the bow and arrows that were slung around her shoulder and started to shoot. She knocked down about three of them and then pulled Youko up and together they ran off. About a half an hour later there was a knock on the lair door. Kurone and Leslie who were both despairing over the loss of Youko and Lila that when Leslie opened the door she almost screamed when `she' (keep in mind that Leslie is a demon cross-dresser, she is really a boy) saw Youko and Lila standing there, for she had suspected them dead. She was crying and hugging them both when they all looked at Kurone who was just standing there, ashamed.
“I'm sorry Youko,” he said sadly. “I will resign from my partnership to you,”
Youko frowned
“What the heck are you talking about?”
Kurone looked surprised.
“I know you tried to leave me, and I wouldn't blame you, you made a hard choice and I respect that, just next time, make sure it isn't a girl who saves me,”
“Wait, are you a sexist?” demanded Lila.
“What's a sexist?” asked Youko
“A person who thinks boys are better than girls.”
 
Years passed, Youko and Lila became boyfriend and girlfriend (did you ever doubt it?) and he found she was the reason…the reason for living. Her smile was the thing that kept him alive. And I'm pretty sure she felt the same way about him.
Months later, Youko and Lila stood outside the lair, Lila was dressed in a pitch-black dress with crimson flowers netting the right side of the black fabric. Her long scarlet hair was tied in a loose ponytail. Youko had his long silver hair down as usual. He was wearing his infamous white robes.
“Where are you two going?” asked Kurone as him and Leslie walked over.
“We're just going on a little thievery, don't worry, we'll be back by dawn!” called Youko as the two of them ran off towards their target. But little did they know, things were about to get really complicated.
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: I'm sorry I haven't been updating! I've been working on this other story called, “The New Kid” where Kurama…well you can find out when, if, you read it. I haven't updated for like, a million years! I'm so sorry! *Starts crying* I'm so mean! *gets back to normal, or close to it* Ahem, anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this, please review.