Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story ❯ Drawing Life ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8 I don't own YYH
Drawing Life
 
About four hours after Youko and Lila left the lair…
 
 
Youko and Lila ran through the forest laughing at the third-rate demon with a blunt sword trying to keep up. The happily ran into the middle of the moonlit forest where there was a clearing, except for a huge tree where Youko stored his art supplies. Lila turned with her bow and arrows and shot the demon in its left shoulder. The Youko pulled out a rose and summoned his Rose-Whip, and beheaded the demon. Lila jumped onto a high branch on the tree and rested her head in her hands. She sat so that her legs were out in front of the, one resting out straight and the other was bended at the knee. She looked up at Youko, halfway staring into space. She had the palm of her right hand under her chin and her left hand was hanging off the branch lazily.
“Don't move,” commanded Youko suddenly.
“Why?” she asked. A hint of fear could be detected in her voice. Youko went to the tree and stuck his hand inside of a hole inside the trunk.
“Here we go,” he said, pulling out a pad of paper and a lead stick. “That's the perfect pose Lila, now don't move or the picture won't come out right. Now, just keep staring out into space like you were, and move your left hand a so its hanging off the edge like before, great.” Lila laughed as she followed Youko's instructions. Youko smiled as he drew his beloved mate. It was early morning by the time he had finished. Lila almost fell out of the tree because of tiredness twice.
“Done,” he announced proudly. Lila climbed out of the tree and took the picture into her own smooth hands.
“It's beautiful,” she said looking amazed. On the paper was the image of a young girl, she was sitting on a high tree; staring up at the stars. She was wearing a black dress with brilliant red flowers. The silver moon shined a dim light onto her angelic face and scarlet hair.
“It looks like something in a dream.” Youko smiled at Lila's remark.
“It looks like you,” he said smiling. She blushed. Out of his back pocket, Youko took out a small black box with a picture made with a golden thread of the sea weaved on the front. He handed it to her. She opened it to find a gold ring with a diamond on the front. It gleamed brightly under the moon.
“Lila, will you marry me?” he asked. Lila smiled.
“Are you kidding?” she asked. “Of course.”
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Hi, I hoped you liked the chapter. Please, I really need reviews on this one so I know whether to take out this chapter or not. So please. I really need reviews. Even if you already have, please review. I was going to make it so Youko never got around to proposing before the hunter shot him, you know. But I changed my mind. But beware. Either the next chapter or the one will be sad. Good by, and thanks to the people who are about to review right now.