Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story ❯ The Celebration ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9 I DON'T OWN YYH
The Celebration
 
 
Youko and Lila walked hand in hand to the lair, or `home' as she called it, with the rising sun, ready to tell of the wonderful news they had. As they neared they could see Leslie sitting outside in the small garden Lila and Youko made (well, he made the plants but she helped raise them) a few months earlier. It was a beautiful summer morning. The sun was just barely risen up over the cloudless sky. When Leslie, who was wearing a pink floral kimono (try to remember Leslie is a boy, but `she' is called a `she' because she is a cross-dresser), saw them she jumped to her feet and yelled,
“Kurone, they're here!” with that she raced over to them. Kurone stepped out from the lair and grinned.
“So the love birds finally arrived have they?” he said walking over to them.
“Umm, Leslie, Kurone, we have something to tell you guys,” said Lila nervously. Youko smiled and said,
“We're…well, getting married.” Everyone was silent for a minute before Leslie yelled in her most girly voice,
“OMG! Girlfriend! Congratulations!” the two girls started hugging each other. Kurone walked over to Youko.
“Could it be, that the King Of Thieves is going soft?” he teased.
“No!” said Youko defensively. But he knew it was true. It made his a little angry to know somebody had found a way into his heart. But just looking at Lila melted all that anger away into hope, hope that maybe he would find a meaning for his life after all.
“We must mark this day of celebration!” called Kurone. “By taking a picture.” He held up a camera.
“What's that?” asked Youko and Leslie in unison.
“It's a camera,” said Lila. “You just set it up in front of somebody and press a button and it will print an image of that person on a paper that comes out the front. Or if we all want to be in the picture somebody just presses a different button and runs up to the other people and then they both get on the paper, which is called a `picture'. Only it's easier to make `cause you don't need to draw, you just have to press a button. This invention will probably be stolen by the humans like many past inventions such as the bow and arrow.” Youko looked astonished.
“You mean,” he said. “I could have just gotten one of those contractions instead of going through all of that work to draw you!” Lila laughed. “Yep, but you know what? I think I like the lead picture better.” Youko smiled and leaned forward and kissed Lila so passionately even an enemy of theirs would be entranced. She could smell his sweet breath as she closed her eyes and returned the kiss.
“Awww, that's so cute,” said Leslie.
You've got yourself in a deep ditch this time fox. There is no going back now. Thought Kurone.
“Whoa,” said Youko when the moment of pure pleasure ended. Lila smiled, “Yeah, whoa.”
“Come on, are we going to take the picture or what?” asked Kurone. Lila, Leslie, and Youko nodded. Kurone set up the camera and said,
“Okay, get in your poses.” Youko picked Lila up bridal style-like and she held out her hand so her ring was clearly visible. Leslie put her left hand on Lila's shoulder. They all smiled as Kurone pressed the button and ran over to Leslie's right side and smiled just as a bright flash was emitted from the camera and the picture was taken.
“Hey,” spoke up Lila. “Why don't we all go steal somethin' tonight? To officially mark this day.”
“Yes, lets!” cried Leslie happily. Kurone shrugged.
“You up for it Youko?” he asked.
“Why not? We haven't been stealing this month as much as usual so, I see no reason not to…Partner,” replied Youko.
“Yes!” said Leslie excitedly. “This day couldn't get any better! Youko and Lila are engaged, we are going thieving tonight, and Youko is catching us dinner!”
“What?! Hey, I'm the one getting married, you guys should be making me dinner!”
“Ya right, Romeo!”
“What did you call me?!” They continued to bicker all the way into the lair, I mean, home.
 
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Ya, this is the next chapter. I'm not really used to writing kissing scenes so sorry if that was a drag. This chapter was a little boring but I promise to make the next ones more exiting. Reviews? Ideas? Questions? Comments? Flames? Just write them on a review. Just go to the little yellow-ish thing at the bottom. Ya, down there. See it? Okay, good. I'll get back to you if it's an Idea, or a question. Thanks!