Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story ❯ The 'Fun' Begins ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DON'T OWN YYH Chapter 10
The `Fun' Begins
 
 
Youko stepped out from the doors to their home/lair. He was again wearing his pure white robes that had become know to all he stole from. It was about 10:30 pm. It would take about a half an hour to get there so they would be there around 11:00, the perfect time to start. Since it would take about an hour or so to find an entrance because the castle they were to steal from would unmistakably be huge. They started down into the big forest. It was littered with trees and plant life which is why Youko always felt so at home there. They quietly made their was through the forest. With the occasional sound of a twig breaking from under Leslie or Lila's feet, since Youko and Kuronue had always had far more experience with getting places silently. By the time Youko was eleven, he could already run through the forest bare-foot without making a sound. Lila was dressed in forest green pants and a lime green belly-shirt. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail with five strands of hair hanging loose on the right side. Her sister Leslie had on a velvet, sea blue shirt and dark purple pants.
Kuronue was wearing the usual matching pitch-black vest and pants. He had black ribbons messily wrapped from his wrists to his shoulders. He had the ruby pendant he commonly wore around his pale neck. Once arriving at their destination the small group spilt up into pairs and went the opposite ways to look for a way in. As you probably already guessed, Lila and Youko were together and Leslie and Kuronue went the other way. (And, no. Leslie and Kurone are not `together' as in dating.) Surprisingly it only took about half the time to find a way in than what Youko expected. Lila was the one who found the way in. It was a small window about 70 feet above them.
 
 
“Wait, wait, let me get this straight. This chic, which didn't have as much experience as Youko himself, still found the way in before him. Is that what you're trying to tell me?” asked Yusuke is disbelief, and yet again, interrupting his fathers story.
“Yes Yusuke, that's what I said,” replied Riazan annoyed.
“Oh, whatever, and I thought you said you are in this thing.”
“I am,” said Riazan. “I just haven't come in yet.”
“Just go on.”
 
Anyway, It was a small window about 70 feet above them. Kuronue used his wings to fly up onto the window and lower the rope. When the finally all got in they found themselves in a dark room, the kind of dark that you can't even see your hand in front of your face. Lila, being the fire demon (could you guess by her hair she was a fire demon?) she was able to make a flame appear in the palm of her hand. The small fire lit up the room. It was creepy looking. There were bloodstains from who knows what caking the walls in red. The ceiling and floor was made of stone that was, in places, crumbling. There was a table about a foot wide and two feet in height in the corner of the room.
“What is this place?” asked Lila, more to herself than to anyone. Scrape, Scrape, Scrape… Everybody turned to the back of the room as that sound filled the room.Scrape, Scrape, Scrape… The all stared in shock as they saw what was making that sound. It was a tall figure that resembled a man if you looked from about thirty feet away. It had a body like a man's except that it's arms as well as legs were blades. That's right; from the knee down its legs were just two long blades that were slightly rusted with blood. The same went for the arms only it was from the elbow down. It's head looked like it had a veil of white goop dripping from the top. It staggered over to them. Lila grabbed her bow and pulled out an arrow and shot it in the chest. The…thing just kept drawing nearer. It grasped Lila's bow with its skin-shredded hands and pulled it from her grip. Youko took out a vine he kept in his pocket and let it transform into a sword that he didn't have to hold because there were vines that wrapped around his hand so he couldn't drop it. He swung the blade and departed the monsters head from its shoulders. It, well lets call it a blade zombie, fell to the ground, lifeless. All four let out a sigh of relief.
“What is it?” asked Kuronue. “I have never seen a demon like it before.”
“I don't think it's a demon,” said Youko.
“ Darn, It destroyed my bow,” said Lila picking up the pieces of her bow. “Okay, this is creepy lets just keep going.”
“Yeah, through what door?' asked Kuronue sarcastically.
“Umm, that one,” said Leslie pointing to a tall metal door at the front of the room.
“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” mumbled Kuronue as they all walked over to the door, all except Youko who stayed behind to examine the table. He felt the cold, dirty surface. His hand stopped when it ran into a small box. He picked it up and started to pry open the lid.
“Youko are you coming?” asked Lila when they finally managed to get the door open, for the handle was rusted and hard to turn. “Youko?” She walked over. “What is it?”
“I don't know Lila…I don't know.”
 
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Well, It turns out the sad chapter(s) won't come for a while so you can stop all of your worrying. But did you like it? Was it exciting? Questions? Comments? Ideas? Flames? Just Review. Thanks!