Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story ❯ Ending ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own YYH
Epilogue
 
“Now Youko lives in a reincarnated Human Form named Shuichi Minimino. He fought monsters and demons to protect Human World with his three friends. And now he forever waits for the day he can be rejoined with his love, Lila.” An old man, looking about 79 finished. He had wrinkly skin and gray hair. His mud brown eyes shinned. There were four small kids, the oldest looking about seven sitting around him in his rocking chair. A little girl, with light brown hair and big ocean blue eyes stared in awe. The boy sitting next to her with black messy hair and matching eyes clapped his little hands together. Next to him were two twins, a boy and a girl, each with blonde hair and sky blue eyes.
“Great story grandpa!” the little girl cried. The boy nodded his head enthusiastically.
“Yusuke!” came a voice from the doorway. They turned to see an old woman standing there; she had gray hair with a little bit of brown at the tips and soft mud brown eyes.
“Hey, Kaiko, nice skirt,” teased the old man. The woman sighed.
“Stop telling them stories. Come on kids, I made cookies.” All the children hustled in the kitchen.
“Thanks grandma!” said the little boy with black hair as he munched on a chocolate chip cookie. She smiled at her husband as he left his chair and wobbled over to his grandchildren.
 
-The End-