Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ryuusei no Solitude ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A friend of mine helped me thought of this story and I'm writing it for her! So if you want to kill me and give me death threats go ahead but I shall continue it nonetheless. I like the story line and the idea, plus I'm a sucker for AUs. So this is my AU and I hope you like it. Even if you don't I'm still continuing it.

Ryuusei no Solitude

By: Koritsune Dragonrider

Rating: PG-13

Warning: None so far

Disclaimer: I do not own nothing that is relate to the Yu*Yu Hakusho series.

Summery: Kurama was never shot by the hunter, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Keiko, and Shizuru are demons, and Hiei never left the Koorime Island, because Hiei's a girl! Here is an AU with a lot of twist!

Pairings: Kurama/Hiei Yusuke/Keiko Yukina/Kuwabara

Chapter 3

Hiei straightened the white kimono with the blue obi her sister made for her. It was time for the Winter Festival and she didn't want to disappoint her sister because white and blue weren't exactly her colors. But for Yukina, she'd do anything. She grabbed the red string and messily tied her hair back in a ponytail as someone knocked on her door.

"Yes," she said and Yukina walked in, giggling at the sight of her sister.

"You didn't brush your hair," said Yukina and picked up a brush. Taking the red string out she started brushing her twin's hair.

"You don't have to take care of me," said Hiei.

"But I want to, and you look prettier with your hair brushed back."

"You don't have to mother me; I have kaasan to do that."

"Yes, but I can sister you."

Hiei chuckled and Yukina giggled as the Koorime tied the string neatly in her sister's hair. They walked out and greeted their mother by her study.

"Don't you two look beautiful," sighed Hina and looked over her daughters. "Hiei you look like your father."

"Okaasan," growled Hiei and her sister and mother giggled. They were such girls. Luckily no one was in the room when Hina said that. Gossip travels fast in the Koorime Island.

They walked out and went to the festival. Yukina giggled at the lanterns and the swirling snow as lady vendors tried to sell their wares and dancers danced as the musicians played and singers sang till their throats ran dry. Hiei walked around and kept her hands up in her sleeves so no one would get burned. Yukina tugged her sleeve toward a vendors shop.

"Look, neechan! Look! Aren't those glass icicles beautiful?"

"Yes, they are," said Hiei and went with her sister to look at the ornaments. Yukina carefully picked each one up and examined it.

"Look, Hiei, this glass fox is so beautiful! I'll buy it for you." Yukina held up a miniature fox no bigger than Hiei's pinky finger. Gold jewels were set in for the eyes and it stood proud and erect. Hiei had to admit, it was beautiful.

"I don't need it, Yukina," said Hiei. "You don't have to buy it for me."

"But I want to," said Yukina and proceeded to barter for the tiny statue. "I'll give three gems for it."

"Three," said the vendor. "That's statue's worth about ten."

"That's blackmail," yelled Hiei coming to her sister's defense. "My sister had a good price."

"I will lower it to nine."

"Four," said Hiei.

"Seven."

"Five and not a gem more."

"Sold! You drive a hard bargain, m'lady."

"Whatever," said Hiei as they walked away.

"Here, oneechan," said Yukina and handed Hiei the glass fox. Hiei carefully took it and placed it in her kimono sleeve.

"Where do you want to go now," asked Hiei.

"I would like some crushed ice."

Hiei nodded and they went to a vendor that sold the cheapest crushed snow for only one gem. As they were leaving they ran into the worst person in the Koorime Island, even worst then Hiei, Yume.

"Well if it ain't the children of the ikeike (1)," smirk Yume as her friends giggled. Hiei growled and grabbed the front of Yume's kimono.

"What did you say, whore!" she growled.

"Hiei, please let her go," said Yukina grabbed Hiei's arm.

"She just insulted kaasan!"

"Please, Hiei!"

"Yes, Hiei," said Yume, "why don't you do what your sister says. You always do."

"Shut up, Yume," said Hiei. "If you know what's good for you."

"Why, ain't it true? That your whole family are bitches?"

That set Hiei off. She tackled Yume and they rolled on the ground. Hiei started punching the girl as Yume tried to punch back but Hiei was a better fighter. Yume grabbed some snow and threw it in Hiei's face and the fire Koorime fell back trying to get the snow out of her eyes. When she looked up again Yume sent a snow storm at her, and Hiei instinctively sent up a wall of flames to counter the attack. Every person there gasped at the attack and coiled back from the flames.

"Fires," whispered one Koorime. "She uses fire!"

"Forbidden Child!"

"How could we miss it?"

"Quick! Let's get her!"

"No!" yelled Hiei. She knew what happened to Forbidden Children, she'd seen it happen once. They threw the babe over the Koorime Glacier Cliffs. She didn't want that to happen to her.

"Sister," whispered Yukina tugging on Hiei's sleeve. "Let's go!" And they ran from the festival. Running through the streets they dodged in the back alleys and hid in the shadows as guards searched for them. Finally they made it to their home.

"Yukina, Hiei, what's going on?" asked their mother.

"Okaasan," said Yukina, "We have a problem." And Hiei was just silent.

**************

(1)bitch

Sorry to leave you like that but I ran out of ideas! And with the Koorime city some people think it's like Manhattan or something but it's just rural Japanese town like in Rurouni Kenshin. I saw show clips on a webpage. Well, on to next chappie!

Thankies to:

Dark Raven, Hiei's girl

Seppen

darkdemonchild