Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sayonara to Normality! ❯ Staying in Ningenkai? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, here I am again, back for more! *Grins* About the only other thing I think I need to say right now is that my school starts on August 26th, but until then I'm going to try to overwork myself on this and one of my other fics.

Disclaimer: Yu Yu Hakusho not TRF's property. TRF not own Yu Yu Hakusho. Wish she owned it, TRF does. TRF not know why TRF is talking in third person.

********************************************************* ***************

Koenma's Office, place, thing…yeah

"Sir! Koenma-Sama!" cried that blue ogre dude who's always around Koenma.

Koenma looked annoyed, "What is it, ogre?"

"Well, sir, Botan just opened up a communication link through that compact that you sent her…and it appears that some female human who was rather…unpleased…with the thought of having her memory erased locked Botan in a closet and pushed a bunch of items in front of it so that she can't get out."

"What about Shishiwakamaru?" asked Koenma.

"I'll go check," replied the ogre, walking away and coming back a few minutes later, "Botan says, and I quote, 'How dare you think of that stupid pretty boy when I'm claustrophobic and trapped in a small closet!'".

Koenma gave an exasperated sigh, "Just bring our side of communication with her to me."

Ogre widened his eyes, "But Koenma-Sama! That thing easily weighs five times as much as me!"

"Just bring it to me!" shouted Koenma.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~

Chika's house

"Now explain to me, how can Botan communicate with this, ruler guy?" asked Chika threateningly.

Shishi was curled on the floor covering his hands with his head, "Koenma's people always carry something used to get back to him in case something goes wrong…now don't give my beautiful head anymore bumps!" growled Shishi.

"Fair enough. What do we do if he comes hear? I mean, how are we supposed to subdue a guy like that?" Chika was obviously envisioning Koenma as some big, tall, burly guy.

Shishi started laughing, "You think he just comes down hear and makes house calls? What are you, n-"

Ding-dong.

"Should we answer it?" asked Chika, eyes widening.

Shishi shrugged, "How am I supposed to know? I don't have the ability to see through walls, you know."

Ding-dong.

Chika turned to face the demon, "Why don't you get it?"

"I have better things to do," replied Shishi, giving an exaggerated yawn.

"Like what?!" demanded Chika.

"In Makai, I never had to get the door. I always had someone to do it for me," said Shishi, as though this were supposed to explain everything.

"Well whaddya know?" Chika looked around in mock surprise, "Could it be…this isn't Makai?!"

"The point is, when I have you around, why do I need to do menial chores?" asked Shishi, "When you were desperate before, you punched me pretty hard for an average human, and you're now telling me that you can't turn a knob and open a damn piece of wood?"

Ding-dong.

"It's not that! I locked the blue haired girl up in my closet! What if the thing out there wants to rip me limb from limb?!" cried Chika hysterically.

Ding-dong. Ding-dong.

"Demons and the non-entity beings of spirit world are not as primitive and savage as you make them out to be," retorted Shishi simply.

Ding-dong. Ding-dong. Ding-dong. DING-DONG!!!!!!!

"They're getting impatient. Why don't you look through a window or something?" suggested Shishi in a bored voice.

Chika gave a slight nod, and then dove to the ground and began to snake her way towards the window as though she were on some sort of top-secret mission. Shishi rolled his eyes.

Then Chika looked out, "It's just a toddler in a weird outfit!" she proclaimed, looking outraged, "I was afraid of some kid!" she ran to open to the door, not realizing she had completely missed the blue being behind the *cough* toddler.

Shishi's eyes widened, "No don't open-" but it was too late.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~

Suzuki's new treehouse

"I thought I wouldn't get away from them that time," said Suzuki, utmost relief apparent in his voice as he stood inside a place that was supposed to be a fancy treehouse hideout for him, but looked much more like a box with random colors painted on the walls.

"Where is he?" he heard a fangirl yell from below.

Another pointed toward the tree Suzuki was in, "Hey! There's a big box up there! Maybe that's where he is!"

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!' thought Suzuki frantically. Alas, it was too late. The fangirls quickly climbed up the tree and burst in through the door, catching a terrified Suzuki about to jump out a window. He jumped anyway, and just when it looked like he would be out of their reach, one's hand flew threw the window and grabbed him.

"You poor baby! You almost got hurt!" cried the one who'd caught him, completely oblivious to the fact that Suzuki had meant to fall.

As the last of the fangirls climbed into his treehouse, Suzuki suddenly realized that the building was NOT meant to hold so many people, or rather, demons. This seemed to jinx it, and the whole tree house began to fall apart at the seams, leaving Suzuki and everyone else to go flying out of it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~

Chika's house

"Hello. I am Koenma," said the toddler, stepping into Chika's house. The ogre followed.

Chika's eyes bulged out, "WHAT?!"

Shishi nodded slowly, "That is indeed, Koenma."

"No way! A baby can't rule the spirit world! I don't believe it!" cried Chika.

Koenma gave her a glare, "Yes indeed, I can rule the spirit world, and you'd better start believing it! I am many hundreds of years older than yourself. Oh, and to both of you," he looked at Shishi and Chika, "I am Koenma-Sama."

"I am not addressing a little kid playing dress-up with a Sama," muttered Chika obstinately.

"Forgive me Koenma-Sama, now please, take me back to Makai!" yelled Shishi, practically throwing himself at Koenma's feet, deciding to go back and get on the deity's good side, rather than be too proud to accept help and argue with him.

Koenma began to laugh, "Did Genkai beat you a bit too hard at the tournament? You're being unusually humble."

Shishi clapped his hands together and looked at Koenma desperately, using every ounce of his willpower not to lash out at the last comment, "Oh please, Koenma-Sama!"

Koenma began thinking it over. When he'd come, he'd expected Shishiwakamaru to be yelling that he'd never leave, and that Koenma wouldn't make him because he had plans to torture some humans later. And his punishment would have been to be dragged back to Makai. But now…he was begging to go back. And in spite of his acting very meek now, Koenma had the feeling that this wouldn't last. He got a sinister grin on his face. What better way to teach him a permanent lesson than to keep him in Ningenkai with wards that prevented him from using his demonic powers if he planned to use them for evil? Yeeeees…Koenma didn't realize that he had begun emitting an evil chuckle until Jorge (That's the ogre's name, I believe) began to mumble about master having another bad idea.

"What was that ogre?!" yelled Koenma, referring to Jorge saying he had 'another' bad idea.

"Nothing Koenma-Sama!" yelped Jorge, straightening up and looking at Koenma alertly.

"What's going to happen to me?" asked Shishi in a small voice.

Koenma commenced trying to look wise and sagely. This caused Chika to break into a few snickers, "I have decided, through careful inspection of the situation, that you, Shishiwakamaru, will remain here in Ningenkai with wards preventing you from using your demonic powers evilly until I say otherwise."

Shishi's jaw dropped, "B-But…you're…m-m-making me stay?"

Chika's jaw also dropped, "Y-You're…m-m-making him stay?" she asked at the same time as Shishi. They both wore horrified expressions, although, both had an entirely different reason for the expression.

"I believe it will be a…learning experience for both of you. Koenma has spoken," replied Koenma nodding. Without another word, Koenma and Jorge walked out the door.

It wasn't until the two of them were back in spirit world, that ogre remarked, "I feel like we're forgetting something…"

The two of them turned to face each other with shocked expressions, "BOTAN!" they screamed.

********************************************************* ***************

Hiya once again! I feel like this chapter wasn't the funniest, but ya know, I basically created it to make an explanation for why Shishi hadn't just been picked up and brought back to Makai. Now you have your explanation. It's because Koenma is secretly rather evil.

See ya at the next update!

~TRF