Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Love ❯ Hello! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH I do however own a poster of the gang and a Kurama action figure

SECRET LOVE


HIEI'S POV

You know me better than anyone else. I've never allow someone to look into my soul the way you have. You seem to know exactly what am feeling and you know who to help me deal with my feelings You know almost all of my secrets almost..... you don't know my deepest secret and I never plan to tell you how much I love you. We started as just fighting partners and then slowly developed into friends but now I seem to think of you as even more then that. So many times I've wanted to tell you but if you don't accept it destroy our friendship and I couldn't bear that. I couldn't stand never seeing you again never being near you. You open the bedroom door and look outside at me.

KURAMA'S POV


"Goodnight mother." I say kissing Shiori on the cheek.
"Goodnight Shuich." my human mother replies.
I walk up the stairs to my room anticipating the sweet dreams am sure to have about him. When I open the door I discover the very demon I was thinking about perch on a branch outside my window. I open the window to let him in.
"Hello Hiei" I cant stop a big smile from forming on my face. This is the very time in two that I've seen him and I've really missed him. His answer is a grunt which I take as a hello. Just the sight of him cases me to blush. I feel my checks growing warm and quickly turn around.

HIEI'S POV

He lets me in and say hello. For some reason he quickly turns around. The turn look almost like a dance. He swiftly flicks his beautiful red hair over his shoulder. Why dose that damn fox have to be so graceful?
"How have you been?" He asks.
"Hn" I reply. He sits down on his bed and looks at me.
"Got any sweet snow?" I ask
"Well , Yes but Shiori thinks Im asleep and she would find it very strange if I went to get some now. Sorry, Hiei."