Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Love ❯ Goodnight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

KURAMA'S POV

I sit down and Hiei asks if I have any sweet snow. I let out a little laugh and say "Well , Yes but Shiori thinks Im asleep and she would find it very strange if I went to get some now. Sorry, Hiei."

"Shiori? Oh yeah your ningen mother." there was a pause then he asked "Why do you try to be someone not?" I looked at him with a slightly confused expression. "I mean why do you act like a ningen when you clearly belong to the Makai?"
"I am mostly ningen Hiei, Im reminded of it everyday I have to live In this frail human body" I replied.
"Im not talking about your body baka fox. You still have the spirit of a demon. I don't know why no one else can see it but I do. 15 years of living in the ningekai cant change a 500 year life style. You can fool the others but I can tell your still completely Yoko. And even if I was talking about your body there's no ningen as graceful or as beautiful as you, kitsune."
I was complete shocked. Not only was the little fire demon been taking a lot more then usual, but his last words made my cheeks grow hot again. I had been told that many time by the ningen girl and even some of the boys, but I never expected to hear something like that coming from his sweet, beautiful lips. I began to wonder what he'd tasted like when my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of rain beating down on the roof.
"You what to stay here tonight?"
"Hn"
"You can have the bed Ill take the floor"

HIEI'S POV

He looks shocked and neither of us speak. The silence is unbearable What is he thinking? Assuming that he doesn't what me there anymore I turn to leave and it starts to rain.
"You what to stay here tonight?"
"Hn"
"You can have the bed Ill take the floor"
"No" I say not wanting him to have to sleep on the hard floor. " I'm use to sleeping on hard tree limbs I wouldn't be able to sleep on the bed."
He gives me a pillow and blanket. I lay down on the floor and fall asleep.

KURAMA'S POV


Hiei is asleep but I cant sleep I want him so bad and Yoko's in the back of my mind whispering little nasty thing I could and want to do to him right now. I know Yoko's right Hiei knows how powerful I am and would be submissive to any demand I made of him. I lean over and look at him. He looks so cute tangled in the blankets. He has his shirt off and I can't stop myself from surveying his muscular body. I hear him make a small noise then he mutters my name. I get of the bed and sit on the floor next to him and begin stoking his cheek. He slowly opens his eyes then he opens his mouth to speak. I seize the opportunity and before he can get the words out I swiftly scoop down capturing his lips with mine.

HIEI'S POV


A light touch grazes my cheek. I open my eyes to find Kurama leaning over me. I try to ask what that damn kitsune thinks he's doing but before I can get the words out I find his lips on mine his tongue in my mouth. My shock cause me to run out of breath quickly and I pull away.
He leans over me whispering seductively into my ear "It must be very uncomfortably on the floor" then he motions for me to get in the bed a playful smile crossing his lips.
For a moment a thought plays across my mind that maybe he's has fallen I love with me like I have with him. Then I come back to my sense I'm the "forbidden child" destined to live a life of solitude and he is the great Yoko Kurama he's has had many lovers before I was just another one of his toys. Yet I still silently complied with his demand. He climbs on top of me, slowly running his elegant fingers over my body making me shiver. As I expected he was as skilled at touching as he was at every thing else. He pins me to the bed. His eyes are filed with hungry and lust that makes me well I hate to admit it but ...scared.

KURAMA'S POV

I run my hands down his side and smile as he shiver under me. I begin kissing his neck and feel his hands in my hair. Then I move my hands from his waist to his shoulders, push down on them, and pinning the small fire demons upper body to the bed. I push my waist on his pinning his lower body to the bed. I find his lips with mine then, I look up to see his reaction and find a hint fear in his eyes. Afraid I'm being to rough with him I roll over and gently up him to my side.

HIEI'S POV

I rest my head on Kurama's chest. His breath tickles the back of my neck. "I love you." I whisper.
"I love you too" He replies.
"Really"
I must of sounded surprised because he said "Yes I though I had made that quite obvious"
"Oh, I though....well you've been in ningekai so long that... I though you... just wanted to have some fun."
He began laughing hard. "I love you Hiei" he reassured me. Then he kissed me on the forehead. I stared at him.
"What?" He asked smiling sweetly.
I continued staring. " God, your beautiful" I whisper.
He's smile widens and he pushes me over so he was on top of me again.
"Baka Fox"