Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Love ❯ Meet the Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HIEI'S POV

I open my eyes to find my dear, sweet kitsune smiling down at me.
"Good Morning" He says.
I smile back at him. Life seems so perfect right now. I wish I could lie here forever. Kurama as if reading my thoughts says, "We have to get up."
"Why?"
"Yusuke just called apparently him and Kwabara need our help on a mission. They want us to meet them at Yusuke's house."
"Lets just forget about them."

KURAMA'S POV

"Hiei" I shake my head, "We need to go."
"Come on Kurama." he begs. I feel his hand crawl down my stomach to my crotch. He reaches his goal and rubs hard. I can't help but let out a moan of pleasure.
"Oh...Hiei!...no No! We have to go!" I push him off me and stand up. Before I have time to take a step away from the bed Hiei's hands are on my hips and he pulls me back down. I sit up and Hiei lays his head in my lap. I stroke his hair. He looks up at me.
"If we get up now then I might wake up from this dream."
"I assure you this is not a dream, Hiei."
"Prove it."
I lean over and kiss him "Did that feel real enough?"
"Hn"

HIEI'S POV

We stand get up and I search the ground for my clothes with no success.
"Kurama?"
"Yes."
"Where are my clothes?"
"Oh, I figured they were dirty so I put them in the washer while you were sleeping. I never had a chance to put them in the dryer so there probably still wet."
"And what am I suppose to wear?"
Kurama wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. His warm breath pours across my neck. "I prefer you without clothes." he whispers.
"I was being serious."
"So was I."
"I thought we had to leave."
"Yeah, we do. I'll go find something for you to wear." Suddenly the comforting heat coming from Kurama's body is gone and I turn around to see him digging though his closet. He pulls out a pink shirt and holds it up.
"How about this?" He asks.
"You've got to be kidding me."
"Please, You'd look so cute in it." He shoves it in my face then throws me a pair of black slacks. He puts on a pair of tight jeans and a white button up dress shirt that contrasts wonderfully with his beautiful red hair.
"Put it on ...Please." I look down at the clothes he gave me. He really wants me to wear the. I cant refuse him anything so I slip the clothes on and hesitantly look in the mirror.
Kurama looks at me. "You look hot." I have to admit it does look pretty good on me and Kurama likes it so I guess I'll wear it.
"I'll meet you outside."
"Hn." I exit though the window.

YUSUKE'S POV


Kwabara and me are sitting in the floor playing PS2 waiting for Hiei and Kurama to arrive. I'm in the process of whipping Kwabara's ass at WWF when the doorbell rings. I put the game on pause and go answer the door. Kurama and Hiei are stand in the doorway holding hand! Hiei notices me staring and quickly pulls away. The next thing I notice is Hiei's pink shirt. I open my open to yell ' Holy Shit!' but my eyes catch Hiei's death glare and I quickly stop myself. I invite them in. This is really strange I have a feeling this will be a interesting meeting.
"Hey! Yusuke look I win!" Yells Kwabara.
"What the hell? Why did you turn pause off I was about to win!"
Kwabara looks up at the new arrivals and starts crackling up "Nice shirt, shortie."
"Moron" Hiei mutters.
"Boton should be here soon to tell us about our mission." I say.
All the sudden Boton pops out of nowhere. "Hey guys!"
She starts the meeting. Kwabara and me sit on the couch as Hiei takes his usual position of leaning against the wall. Kurama sits on the love seat.

BOTON'S POV

I start the meeting and everyone seems to be paying attention with the exception of Hiei who probable has no idea what I'm talking about because he seems to be staring at Kurama. About half way through the meeting Kurama motions to Hiei and Hiei walks over and sits next to him. There's definitely something going on here. Kurama then proceeds to slip his arm around Hiei's waist. I always though there was some sparks between them but I've never seen them act like this.

KURAMA'S POV


Hiei's been staring at me the whole meeting. I know he's thinking about the same things that are occupying my mind. I wish I could hold him in my arms and kiss him. I motion for him to come sit next to me and I slipped my arm around his waist. Then I try to turn my attention back to the meeting. Something about a demon that killed a entire kindergarten class. When the meeting ends I drag him into the kitchen.
"Do you have any idea what our mission is?"
"No I wasn't paying attention."
"I noticed."
"Your just so distracting." he slowly pushes me against the wall and kisses me. His tongue slides against my lips begging for entrance. I part my lips and he plays with the inside of my mouth. We somehow end up on the floor.
"Well, your feisty today!" I say before we begin kissing passionately. He starts unbuttoning my shirt.
"Hiei, were in Yusuke's kitchen!"
"I don't care." He says.
Feeling a sudden need to be in control I turn him over so I'm on top of him.
"God, I love you." Hiei hisses.
He finishes taking off my shirt and I do the same with his.

YUSUKE'S POV


"Where did Kurama and Hiei go?" asked Kwabara.
"I think they went to get something to drink." Boton answers.
"They've been in there for a long time maybe they can't find what they want I'll go hel..." I stop hearing a sound coming from the kitchen. "Did you hear that?"
"What?" asks Kwabara.
"Shhh... Listen." Whispers Boton.
"OH...Kurama.... not here."
"I thought you said you didn't care."
"But they'll... Ohhh... Hear us."
"Then be quiet."
I storm into the kitchen. Kurama was on top of Hiei both of them had their shirts off. Kurama was sucking on one of Hiei's nipples. Hiei's hands where in Kurama's hair and one of Kurama's hand were around his neck the other one was inside of Hiei's pants.
"Shit!" I yell and I quickly cover my eyes. Kwabara had fainted beside me.
"Oh my!" Boton exclaims. "Well Yusuke, I think they found wanted."

KURAMA'S POV

"I'm not going out there."
"We have to Hiei, unless you'd prefer sitting in this kitchen all day."
"We can leave through the back door."
"I think we should talk to them."
"Hn."
Hiei and I go into the living room and I can feel everyone eyes on us.
"So.um." Yusuke stutters trying to find the right words. "I'm not trying to be rude but, I think the two of you should leave just so we can have time to get use to the idea of you two… together."
"Sorry about this." I say as I turn to leave.
Hiei and I get outside and begin to walk to my house in silence. Hiei looks up and gives me one of his death glares.
"What? It's not my fault." He continues staring." If I remember correctly you're the one who started it."
"You're the one who wouldn't stop."
"Well if you could have just been a little quieter." There's a pause then I quietly say. "Ok, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"
"Hn" is the only response I get. I take that for a yes but just to make sure I put my arm around his shoulder and kiss him on the cheek. "So everything's ok, right?"
"Yeah." He answers leaning his head against my shoulder.

BOTON"S POV


"So there really a couple."
"Wait! There together as in like there boyfriends!" Yells Kwabara.
"Yeah, were where you the pass hour?" Yusuke asks. "You know the meeting where they where cuddling and then the scene in the kichten."
"I...I thought it was just a sick joke. Oh. I get it you guys are in on the joke aren't you."
"I think they look kind of cute together." I say ignoring Kwabara's ranting. Yusuke pushes back to curtain and looks though the window to watch the other two boys walk down the street together then nods in agreement.
"This has got to be a joke this is sick and wrong. I can't believe this is happening. Yew why aren't you guys as freaked out about this as I am? YEW.this is gross...."