Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Of The Night ❯ The arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SliverInusasha:Hello my peeps!And welcome to Shadow of the Night.I know weird title but the name will make sense in time.Oh and by the way this is a yuyu X inuyasha crossover. -

Yusuke: Yo! I'm yusuke SliverInusasha's co-host.


SliverInusasha:Hey I didn't agree to that.And besides I already have a co-host.

Yusuke: Who?


SliverInusasha: He's standing right behind you::points behind yusuke isn't obvious::

Kurama:Hello -

Yusuke: Wha- Kurama?

SliverInusasha:And Hiei.- {drools}

Hiei:The onna promised me sweetsnow so where is it?

sliverInusasha:In the freezer Hiei-kun -

Hiei stares at SliverInuasha in a weird way {like this O.O}

SliverInusasha:Anyway someone do the disclaimer.

Yusuke jumping in the back round:OHH Pick Me Pick meeeeeeeeeeeee

SliverInusasha:uhh lets c uh how bout you Kurama?

Kurama:okay - SapphireShinobi does not own me, hiei, yusuke or yuyuhakusho, but she does own her O.C.'s and her freezer full of icecream. Which brings us to the fact how Hiei's doing.

::Hiei passed out on the flooor from to much icecream::

SliverInusasha:AAAAAAAAAAWW he's so KAWAIIIII -

Kurama;While she's busy staring at Hiei on with the fic.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ !~!~

A young woman of 16 years of age walked down the street to her new highschool, Spirit High, her long black hair tied back in a high pony tail as to not cover her sea-blue eyes.She wore a midnight- blue schoolgirl uniform {i'm to lazy to type a big description}with black hightop converse.Standing at only a mere 5 feet 2 inches she was quite short for her age.But, don't let that fool you she has a smart ass attitude and fists of steel.

As she made her way through the school gates to the office the lady behind the counter said:

"You must be the exchange student {bet ya didn't see that one comeing hehe}Kasumi Takani, here I have your schedule right here I hope you enjoy your first day here."She smiled and handed Kasumi her schedule.Looking at it she noticed she had english first, room 2B11.Heading into class everyone stared at her.All the guys were practically drooling over themselves.Including baka #1 and baka #2. {a.k.a. Yusuke and kuwabara} Then the teacher said "Hi you must be the new student."She just nodded her head. "Class I would like to introduce you to our exchange student from China, Kasumi Takani."Hello.Hellooooo Kasumi."The teacher motioned her to the empty seat which happened to be by our favorite little fire demon she took her seat and began the english lesson.Every once in awhile Hiei would steel glances over to her.

'Kurama?'

'What is it Hiei?'

' I'm sensing an incredible amount of spirit energy from Kasumi.Think she could be a demon?'

'I don't know Hiei but we should definitely tell koenma .'

As hiei cut the mind link off he continued staring at Kasumi.

Later when schools over

Kasumi was making her way home when Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke, and Kuwabara stopped in front of her.

Kurama, "Hello Kasumi mind if we have a word with you?"

Kasumi, "No not at al- but before she could finish Kuwabara grabbed both of her hands

"Oh beautiful maiden I the Great Kazuma Kuwabara shall protect you from any foe and win your heart."

Kasumi, "AAAAHHH MY EYES THEY BURN" She slapped him square in the face and sent him flying across the road.

Yusuke, "Well I laugh likelaugh her.

Kuwabara, "Urimeshi quit laughing."

Hiei, "It's about time someone knocked some sense into him. I'm just sorry it wasn't me."

Kuwabara, "Shut up shrimp.I can take you anytime anywhere just you name it."

Hiei, "For me to pick a fight with you would earn me a spot in jail.And your not worth it."

Kuwabara, "Oh, now your gonna get it."

Yusuke, "Children, if you haven't noticed theres a lady here, yo i'm Yusuke Urimeshi."

Kasumi, "Nice to meet you Yusuke.So what did you guys want to talk to me about?"

Kurama, "Uhh Kasumi" he trailed off trying to come up with something when he heard a crash.

Yusuke, "What was that?"

Kurama, "I don't know."

Hiei, "But lets not wait to find out."

Noticing that Kasumi was no longer there they rushed at the spot where they saw her fighting a group of demons with a scythe.{hehe- me likey scythe}Amazed as she took each one down she started swaying back and forth.Thats when they realized the poison dagger sticking in her thigh.Hiei being his speedy self caught Kasumi before she hit the ground.

Kuwabara, "Umm guys shouldn't we bring her to the hospital?"

Hiei, "No you dolt we need to take her to Genkai's where she can be healed."

Kuwabara, "But don't you think the hospital would be better."Then Yusuke came in the arguement

Yusuke, "Oh what would we say? Hey we were playing around with poison daggers and ACCIDENTALLY hit our friend."

Kuwabara, "No I guess not."

Suddenly Kasumi started to moan from the pain.

Hiei, "Lets not waist time. The poison has already began to spread."

Kurama, "Right."With that said they headed off to Genkai's.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! ~!~!

SliverInusasha:That was the first chappy hope you liked it.

Hiei:Of course they didn't you suck at writing.

SliverInusasha:Hey you didn't have to rub it in, and besides if you think you could do a better job then be my guest.::starts to cry::

Hiei:Wow wow wow don't cry I didn't mean all of it.

SliverInusasha:You don't understand how it feels to be a struggling writer.hugs Kurama

Kurama:There there.Hiei tell the people what they need to hear.

Hiei:...

Kurama:Hieiii?

Hiei:Fine R&R for the stupid authers sake.

SliverInusasha:Ohhh your so sweet glomps Hiei

Hiei:Get off me onna!What are you waiting for Ningens next chapter.

R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R PLZ

- -