Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Of The Night ❯ Night elemental? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SliverInusasha: Oh...hello wonderful reviewers who read and don't reply to my story!

Y.H: Just get to the point already!

SliverInusasha: Touchie touchie! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed... ok thankyou to all the ppl who reviewed this story so far, I shall update more often. And sorry if it has taken me a while to update but like I've said: I keep coming up with more new stories. Jeez I gotta stop that.

Hiei: Baka onna just say the damn line.

Yusuke: Yeah I don't pay you to talk to ppl.

SliverInusasha: You don't pay me at all.

Yusuke: That's besides the point. Now say it!

SliverInusasha: Ok ok I do not own any anime what so ever. Now review.

Yusuke: That's review plz dollface.

Hiei: Uh-oh he called her dollface o.o RUN FOR COVER!!!

SliverInusasha: What...did... You...call...me!?

Yusuke:Dollface why?-sees look on my face and runs behind Hiei-

Hiei: Hey I don't want to die by some weird freaky baka onna!

Yusuke: Well I don't care now protect me!! - Hiei moves aside and watches me beat the crap out of Yusuke-

Hiei: Ok ningens you know what to do review or you shall feel the rath of my dragon.

Kasumi slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room.

'How'd I get here? All I remember was those demons...' Kasumi turned to her side and doubled over in pain.

"Damn it still hurts." Once again shetried to move but that only hurt worse. Then Yukina came into the room.

"Oh my! Are you alright?" Yukina ran over to Kasumi's side.

"It...still...hurts." She took deep breaths and lied back down.

Yukina pulled out a mini vile filled with purple liquid.

"Here this should help stop the pain." Yukina held the vile down for Kasumi to swallow. She had to admit it wasn't the best tasting thing in the world but if it would help stop the pain Kasumi was willing to give it a try. Almost immediately after the liquid took it's affect. Kasumi got up into a sitting position and was surprised she felt no pain. Yukina saw the smile on her face and began giggling as Kasumi did a back flip and climbed up the wall.

"Wow thanks..."

"Yukina."

"Oh thank you Yukina." Kasumi bowed and Yukina bowed back.

"Now theres a kimono for you to wear in that dresser over there and I have some people I would like you to meet." Yukina bowed again before leaving.

"Wow it's so beautiful here." Kasumi glanced outside the window and took in the landscape. Many kinds of different exotic flowers decorated the field as tall trees lined the temple. Kasumi sighed and went over to the dresser. She pulled out black kimono with two dragons entwined around the sleeves. One was silver with red eyes and the other was red with silver eyes. Also there were red and white flowers in the middle and the back. And wrapped securely around her sides was a silver obi with a black dragon on it. She slipped the kimono on and excited her room. Well the one she awoke in. Hearing commotion down the hall she followed the sounds until she came across the living room. Pulling the sliding door to the side {duh} she was met with nine worried faces.

"Um...hehe...hello everyone!" She scratched the back of her head and smiled sheepishly.

"Oohh your alright!! We thought you were going to die!" Botan had ran up to Kasumi and was now squeezing the living daylights out of Kasumi.

"Can't....breathe...need...oxyg- Kasumi couldn't finish as she fell to the floor.

"Sorry Kasumi." Botan went back to sit down while Kurama and Yusuke ran over to Kasumi.

"Kasumi!! You ok?" Yusuke asked. Worry laced every word.

Kasumi opened her eyes and smacked Yusuke in the face. He was still holding her. To his chest. He now had a red slap mark imprinted on his cheek.

"Why's it always me? What did I do to you people?" Yusuke pointed a finger to everyone in the room.

"Sorry Yusuke." He turned around to Kasumi who laughed nervously.

"I thought you were someone else." She glanced over to Kuwabara and Yusuke broke out with fits of laughter.

"It's...ok...Kasumi...I...know...what...you..mean." He tried to breathe while still laughing but that only made him choke. Kuwabara sat there confused. The rest of the gang tried to hold back their laughter, but to no avail. Soon everyone was on the floor laughing except Kuwabara, who was left clueless, Genkai who only smirked, and Yukina who giggled.

Then Hiei walked int the room noticing everyone on the floor. Kasumi and Yusuke were rolling around and tried with all their might to stop laughing, but one look to Kuwabara sent them into hysteria. Hiei was surprised to see Kasumi up and walking around{not to mention the sudden boost of energy}let alone rolling. He raised an eyebrow at the scene before him. Kurama was first to recover.

"Oh hello Hiei." Kurama got up and brushed himself off.

"Where have you been shorty?" Kuwabara asked stupidly.

"Hn none of your buisness baka ningen." Hiei spat the last word, but Kuwabara was use to this kind of abuse.

"Fine be Mr. Mysterious for all I care." Kuwabara was trying to sound smart. Emphasize the word "trying."

"Hn." Hiei blurred out of sight and reappeared at his spot on the windowsil.

Soon everyone was back on their feet and had calmed themselves down. Kasumi was breathing normally, but that was all about to change as Koenma popped up outta nowhere and scared Yusuke and Kasumi.

"Danmit!! Don't do that we're still not used to you being eyelevel." Yusuke yelled. Kasumi grabbed the fabric of where her heart would be and took in a deep breath.

"You idiot!! Were you purposely trying to give me a heart attack?" Kasumi screamed in Koenma's face.

"N-n-no -p-please c-c-calm d-d-d-down K-kasumi." Koenma stammered. Everyone broke out in another fit of laughter. Even Hiei chuckled slightly to himself but soon realized what he was doing stopped immediately.

Kasumi sat back down on a cushon not to far away from where Hiei was sitting and was glaring at the toddler mummbling. "Stupid people trying to give me a heart attack."

"Ok now that everyone's settled down I have some important information I need to tell you." Koenma looked at Kasumi.

"Well get on with it." Yusuke said.

"Yes right...it appears Kasumi here is a very rare night elemental. One that can control all elements and one that can travel in time," Everyone stared wide-eyed at Koenma and then turned towards Kasumi. She wasn't the least surprised.

"What I already knew that..." Kasumi rolled her eyes.

"Well then that saves us the trouble of having to train you." Yusuke said.

" Actually Yusuke your wrong." He paused for a second. " There are many demons tracking Kasumi for her powers and her tears."

Yusuke looked at Kasumi and then Yukina. " So you mean she's just like Yukina with her huriseki stones?"

"No Yusuke, Kasumi is different. When she cries she cries tears of ice. Only when she's sad or in pain do they crystalize. That is another reason they want her. Her tears can transform into the rarest jewels in all the three worlds. As you can see."

He held up a blue stone. Inside it looked like a storm and it was cold to touch. Kasumi just stared at it. Much like Botan and Keiko. It was absolutely gorgeous. Koenma had to put it away before someone grabbed it. Namely Botan.

"Now back to buisness. Kasumi will be staying here under our protection, until this demon is found." Koenma said.

Everyone nodded. Yusuke and Kuwabara ran to the kitchen after hearing lunch was ready and ate all of the food. {pigs.}Genkai left who knows when to who knows where, while Kurama talked with Koenma.

"Hey Kasumi? You want to go to the mall with us?" Botan was being her overly bubbly self.

"Um...sure?" Botan grinned.

"Ok go get ready." Botan was pushing Kasumi down the hall.

"What? Right now?"

"Yes right now. Go go. We don't have all day you know." Botan opened her door and gave a slight nudge.

Kasumi looked around in the dresser and found a black shirt that said, "Harassing me about my smoking problem may be hazardous to your health" and a pair of black jeans with chains on the side. She brushed her hair and put it in a low ponytail and slipped on her converse.

"All right are you ready to go?" Botan was waiting in the hall.

"Yeah, yeah i'm ready. Are you?" Kasumi really didn't want to go, but she did need some fresh air.

"Mhmm. Keiko's waiting in the living room." Botan grabbed Kasumi's hand and ran down the hall.

There was Keiko, Shizuru, and another girl Kasumi didn't recognize. She had purple hair and sparkly blue eyes. Kurama walked up to Botan.

"Someone needs to go with you." Kurama said.

"Um why?" Keiko asked.

"We never know when demons may attack Kasumi, so just to be prepared one of you has to go with them." Koenma said looking at Kuwabara, Yusuke, and Hiei.

"Count me out." Yusuke said.

"Yeah, me too." Kuwabara stated while evryone turned to Hiei.

"Hn."

"Well now that that's settled." Koenma was about to say more but Hiei cut him off.

"What!? I'm not going with them!!" Hiei yelled.

Koenma covered his ears. Everybody took a step back.

"You have to. Do you want Kasumi to be taken away and have the world destroyed?" Koenma countered.

Hiei stood thinking for a few seconds and then glared at Koenma.

"Fine. But this is a one time deal." Hiei walked outside followed by Keiko, Yukina, Shizuru, and Botan dragging a very irritated Kasumi.

They opened up a portal and were teleported to the mall.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

SliverInusasha: Alright that's it for the 3rd chappy. Sry it isn't much, but it will get better throughout the story I promise.

Yusuke: x.x

Keiko: What happened here?

Hiei: He called her dollface.

Keiko: Ohh ouch.

SliverInusasha: N E way you know what to do. Click the nice purple button. Go on. I'll give you a cookie.

Yusuke: Cookie? Where?

SliverInusasha: In the closet.

Yusuke:Oh boy a cookie. ::sees Yusuke go into the closet.::

SliverInusasha: Muwhahahahahaha he fell for a trap.

Hiei: What kind of trap?

SliverInusasha: Oh nothing much...just a man eating lizard.

Keiko: Hehe u ok plz review.

SliverInusasha: C u next chapter!

Keiko: Sayonara!!!