Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shita and Kurama's little love song. ❯ Where things start. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shita Jaganshi is a demon, which is a little human too. She just turned 130, and lives in the makai plain with her brothers and sisters. Her sisters are not really they're much, but her brothers are always there to lend a hand, especially Suzuki aka suki.
She's heading to school, and she remembers she has fighting warm-ups in gym. The kids always say " your so dumb Shita. Every time you try to fight you fall on your ass! ".
While walking to school, someone taps her shoulder. She turn to see Kurama " Good morning Shita, your sister sent me to give you your lunch you forgot it again " he gave Shita a warm smile.
" Oh, t-thank you, Kurama your so sweet." Shita said with her face all red.
" Well, I have to go to work. Good luck in gym today I'll think about you. " He waved good bye.
Kurama and Shita are the same age, but Kurama is a few days older. He has a job, because he looks older and he only has two classes in the afternoon.
Shita walks into the school, and her best friend Yuki meets her. " Hi, Shita how are you this morning " Yuki said waving.
" I'm doing good after seeing Kurama. The only bad thing is I have gym, and it's first period. Yuki didn't you say do would help me with me fighting skills. " Shita said with a smirk.
" Well, um... I forgot, and I was doing my math, which takes me hours. I'm so sorry." Yuki said looking at the ground.
“ Don't feel bad. Well, I better be going.” Shita wave good-bye, and head to her class.
Her classmates and her are going to start with fight skills. " Okay, let's start with kicks and breaking wooden boards" Mrs.G shouted " Miss. Jaganshi." Mrs.G always picked her first no matter what. " Shita can you break the wooden board for me "
" O-okay." She getting into the right standing position and you hit the wooden board. " Ow!!!!! " Shita cry in pain.
" Ha she can't even do that right, Shita you are worth nothing to the Queen." The kids and teacher laughed. " Stop, that! What in the world did Shita do to you to make you pick on her! " Mrs.Sakura shouted.
She saw Shita crying, and hugged her.
" She's weak, and is worthless. " Mrs.G said.
“ Shita is not worthless.” Mrs.Sakura shouted.
Shita escaped from Mrs.Sakura hug and ran. Shita ran until you came to this forest, which was filled with shadows and unknown sounds.
Tears ran down her cheeks with no end. " Hey, what's wrong pretty girl.” Shita turns to see two guys. One grabs her by the arm, and the other starts to kiss her.