Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shita and Kurama's little love song. ❯ yoko is Kurama!?! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shita and this guy are in a clearing in the woods. " Are you okay, miss?" He asked her.
" Get away from me you asshole. You let that girl die!" She shouted.
" Come on we have to go." He said in reply.
" I told you you're an asshole and I'm not going with you!" Shita shouted again.
" Okay, well I'm sorry about this Shita." He grabs her, and some how she passes out.
When she came to. Shita found herself in another part of the woods. * Oh no, what happens if this is a repeat of when Suki died* Shita thought to herself.
Then she hears the guy who saved her from the fire talking to another guy, but she can't understand them, because they are speaking English.
" Yoko, who is this girl" A guy with bat wings said
" That's the girl, Shita, I was telling you about that I love more than anything in the world,” Said the guy who saved you.
" But, Yoko she doesn't remember you at all."
Shita butted in
. " Yoko, well if your name is Yoko than I totally don't know you!" She said.
" Hey, Yoko I can't understand her." Said the bat dude
" She speaking a mixture of Japanese and Mikai, and she can't understand us either" Yoko said.
"Why not?" Bat dude asked,
" She never learned English". Yoko said in reply.
" One more thing how the hell do you know my name.”? Shita said upset.
" Come here your hurt, Shita" Yoko asked, trying to help tend to your wounds.
" No, stay away from me!" Shita pulled out a knife and cut him across the chest.
* * * *
Now it's night and all Shita's learned is that bat dude's name is kuronue, and fox boy is Yoko. Then, she got an idea.
Shita walked over to Yoko, sit on top of his chest, and took out her knife and put it to his throat. Then, she noticed his scent. *Kurama! I never knew his first name was Yoko, and I was about to kill him! * She felt dumb and coldhearted.
So, she decided to help him and show that she's not going to and hurt him, again. She fixes the wound that she had given him.