Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shita and Kurama's little love song. ❯ New start on things. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama wakes up the next morning and looks down at his chest. * Well, I guess she does remember me* Kurama thought.
" Good morning Kurama." Shita said with a smile.
" Shita, you scared me." You both laughed.
" Oh, Kurama could you teach me to speak English, so I can understand your butthead of a friend" She said pointing to kuronue.
" You mean Kuronue, and he's not that bad." Kurama laughed.
" Hey, Kurama what did she call me, and if your going to teach her English you might as well teach me makai" Kuronue said.
" Okay, and she called you butthead,” Kurama said with a smile.
"Kuronue ...I'm s-sorry." Shita said trying to speak English.
" Oh my God she just said some thing in English!" Kurama and Kuronue said shocked.
" But, she never had a lesson on how to speak English." Kurama said amazed. " Shita has always been a fast learner at many things." Kurama said smiling at her.
She could tell that he was proud of her. " I just don't know how to fight, and that...." Shita trailed off, because she remembered that awful day.
" Oh, Shita it's okay." Kurama hugged her as she started to cry.
" Shita, why are you crying?" Kuronue asked feeling sorry for her.
" Well, she was in gym and she was the first one picked and she mess up, and the kids and teacher started picking on her. She ran and ran until she came to this forest and these two guys start to “you know what” to her, and her brother Suki saved her, but die the next day from the wounds.” Kurama said with a sad look.
" Oh, Shita I'm sorry I didn't know and I didn't mean to ask!" Kuronue said.
" Kuronue, you didn't know it's no big deal." Shita said giving him a smile.
For the next few days she learn how to speak English and how to fight, and the good thing is that she's finally done. " Wow, you learned every thing that fast" Kurama said.
" Yes! Hey, Kurama that note you left when you ran away that day what it said that you love me more then any thing was that true?" Shita said hoping that the answer was yes.
" Yes, I've liked you since I met you." Shita smile and started to blush.
" Shita you're blushing!" Kuronue said picking on her.
" Shut up Kuronue!" She turned around and hit him. " Now, that was a nice punch." Kuronue said smiling and holding his cheek. " Maybe she can come with us to our next, outing." Kuronue added,
" You have a point Kuronue. Shita, what do you say?" Kurama asked her.
" Sure why not, and will there be fighting?" Shita asked with a smile.
"Yes there will be!" they both say to her.
The next day Shita got ready to go with Kurama and Kuronue. " You ready Shita." Kurama asked, welcoming her with a warm smile.
" Yes, I couldn't sleep last night because was so happy." She said.