Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Siren's Song ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own YYH

Woo hoo! I just found out they are making a Jak III! Yes! My life will now know completion! (If you couldn't tell, I love this game) I know you prolly don't care, but this news is too happy to keep to myself.

I would like to thank everyone that reviewed, all six of you, wait no thats not right, some reviewed more then once...damn it well this thing wont let me read all of them unless I go into a completely different user thingie (computer, not mediaminer) but anyway, back to my point, thank you for reviewing, I really appreciate it. I hope my story does not dissappoint you in the future. Ok enough with this junk, back to the fic.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Nyx>

As I was croutchin in the shadows behind a wood pile 'Wtf is a wood pile doing out here?' ran through my mind before I turned my attention back to the door. It opened slightly and what appeared to be a shadow slipped out. 'Wait, that can't be a shadow, shit did they see me leave?' I almost went into a panic when the person passed under the slight light from the window not 6 feet away from me. I caught the gasp that left my throat. It was the demon that had captured my gaze earlier. He appeared to be looking for something. 'Or someone' Why did he seem so familiar? My mind then started the whole twisted wheel thing again, only I could have kinda coherant(sp?) thoughts (And it's a bitch when that happens, with the freakin circus music playin...I think I'm crazy), but I new my head was complete chaos. Suddenly the guy looked right at me. My breathe caught in my throat and our eyes locked again. He had somehow known where I was. Suddenly I had a flash back to my dream and remembered seeing his forhead glow under that band he kept over his eyes. 'Wait, why am I remembering that dream now? Holy piss! He's the guy from my dream!' When I turned my attention back to him I saw his face flash in realization.

<Hiei>

'Why do I recongnize her?, what the hell is going on here?' I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I failed to hear the noise behind me. It was brought to my attention when a log suddenly flew by my head and I heard it make contact with what sounded like someones head. I turned as I cursed my stupidity. I decided I had been around the baka too long and that Koenma would pay for making me a part of the spirit detectives. I turned around and saw a blonde demon lying crumpled on the ground. I turned back to the onna and she was grinning and doing the what appeared to be some sort of dance, and chanting something in another language. I coughed and she stopped and looked at me, blushing slightly at what was obviously her victory dance being seen by me. I struggled to hide the smile that was about to form on my lips, so to cover it, I smirked. Wait, freeze that, why did I want to smile? This onna was the reason I was made to come out here in the first place, because she had to get caught. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a cough and looked up to see her with a smirk on her face. I had to use all my self-control to keep from blushing, she had guts to be mocking me. "Onna, are you the Siren Demon?" I decided that directness would be a better approach, I didn't know how much time I had till the dimwits and the fox came out looking for me. She was about to reply when we heard the begininngs of a battle in the front of the bar. She looked up at me startled, but before she could run off before answering my question...'again', what were did that voice come from. Again? What again? Then it hit me, she was the onna from my dream! I shook that away to think on it later. "Ignore that, its just the demons in the bar trying their hand at fighting the others." 'Why am I explaining things to her?' She just nodded her head. "There's no running away this time onna, that shackle on your leg keeps you here and I doubt you want to get captured again. Answer my question"

<Nyx>

I sighed, he was right, there was no running this time. I had been so happy when I hit that fool Nanashi in the face with the log, that I had forgotten he was there. I blushed slightly at the thought that he had seen my victory dance, at least I had sang in a different language, I was sure he didn't understand it. (The song was Queen's 'Another One Bites the Dust', I also do not own it, but every damn time I slide tackle someone in soccer or w/e, this song pops into my head and I have to do a little dance with it, or it won't go away and even then it sometimes doesn't, what can I say, my head is screwed up that way, ok back to the fic) I had been brought out of it when he coughed, but then HIS eyes took on a faraway look and of course, my damn mouth with its mind of its own, had to cough back mockingly. I could sense his energy and I knew he was really strong, but I was never one to think over consequences. I decided to answer his question, hopefully he was here to help and not to use me too. "Yes, I am" He looked startled that I did indeed answer him this time, and straightforward. "Why do you need to know?" He was silent for a few moments and I thought he wasn't going to answer but then "I am one of the spirit detectives sent here to 'rescue' you from this place. We were sent by Koenma the 'almight ruler of spirit world'@(means thoughts right now)Why would Koenma want to help me now, after all these years? I see he hasn't changed from the last time, Hiei had used and extrodinary amount of sarcasm with that almighty line, crap I better listen to him@...last accountable of your race and he wants us to help you get them back" I blinked at him. "Well I can't leave until this dumb shackle is off, and only a fire demon can melt it off, a powerful one at that, and I refuse to leave Mika, and then there's the matter of my stuff I stashed in the woods, I need that if I'm going on an expedition." He started over to me and before I could react, had reached down and I felt a hot flash of pain as the shackle was melted off of me. I was so happy I started to jump and run around, my leg felt so light now. I don't even remember thinking about what I did next, it seemed my body reacted before my mind could say 'No bad idea', I hugged Hiei.

<Hiei>

I stiffened as the onnas arms went around me. First she was dancing around like she had no sense, and now she hugs me. I really don't get her. Then she suddenly realized what she was doing and hopped away. A slight blush appeared on her cheeks and she mumbled out a "sorry" but then quickly recovered. "Thank you so so much, that thing was on for what felt like ages!" Before I could reply another loud crash was heard from the front, and a scream. All I heard from the onna was "Mika" before she darted off towards the sound. 'Baka onna, always running off' I thought as I followed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it's short but well I need time to think on what should happen/happened to get to the point where Mika screamed.