Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Forbidden Child ❯ ~Prologue~ ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Prologue~
 
 
In the lifetime in Koorime Island were three young childs. Two were forbidden childs and one was fully Ice Maiden. Though the second forbidden child was a girl also a forbidden child. She was part Ice maiden and part Fire youkai. Long ago the two forbidden childs was thrown off Koorime Island. One was fallen into the river and was founded by demon thiefs. The other forbidden child was fallen to the forest. A darkness demon saw a young baby girl up in the tree, seeing her crying and holding a tear gem.

The darkness demon trained her and never questioned her about the tear-gem that her mother has given her. Every night the young forbidden girl goes outside and wonders where her sister, brother, and her mother are. She never knew that her mother was dead. Hina was her mother's name.

Mother, big brother, sister, where are you?

The young fire demon questioned every night. She has always thought her big brother and sister is always in her heart, though she has never met them nor saw them before, but think they have also trying to search for her also. Time has past as she grew. She met her younger sister, Yukina one day. The young forbidden child knew that Yukina was her sister because she has always carried the same tear-gem as she did. Then she has always protected her sister, Yukina since then. But she lost in the fight with Toguro brothers. He took Yukina away from her. Now it's the young girl's journey to find her brother and sister and never tell them that she is their sister.