Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Forbidden Child ❯ Chapter Five: Rescue Yukina and a Death of A Sister ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Five: Rescue Yukina and Death of a Sister
 
 
Inside the mansion were many statues of demons. You were running to find Yukina. Then you came across a gigantic door that was about five times your size. It opened by itself. It showed the same demon there and Yukina in his hands. You ran towards him.
 
“Let her go now!” You said.
“Fine, but you must give me your tear-gem.” He said.
Your eyes widen. You would never give away your mother's tear-gem to someone else.
You looked down.
~I-I-I have to…If I don't Yukina will die. ~ You thought. Now you remembered that Yusuke and the others were watching you.
“Fine.” You walked towards the demon. “First, give me, my-…Yukina.”
“Hn…Here.” The demon threw Yukina down the floor by your side.
“Now give that tear-gem to me.” He said.
 
You stepped back. “Never!” You shouted at the demon.
“Why you!?” The large demon shot a demon power towards Yukina. Your eyes widen.
“No!” You ran as fast as you can and got in the way of the demon's shot.
It went through your heart. You put your hand on your heart.
You winced in pain.
“This is my death.” You whispered to yourself.
You fell to the ground. You were now dead.
 
Yukina woke up seeing you on the floor. She crawled towards you.
“No…Hieina!” Yukina hugged your body. Then she saw your tear-gem. Yukina examined the tear-gem; it looked exactly like her tear-gem. Her eyes widen.
~Hieina…Is my sister? Yes she is because my tear-gem and hers are…the same. ~ Yukina thought.
 
Yukina cried, now knowing that you were her sister. Her protective sister has been taking care of her ever since she was young.
 
The demon came towards Yukina. Yukina looked at the demon.
“Please don't hurt me.” Yukina begged.
“I'll take her tear-gem.” He said.
 
The demon put his hands on your tear-gem.
 
Then Hiei barged in and threw his katana at the Demon's head. He cut his head off.
Then he came towards Yukina and your body. He looked at your tear-gem.
 
Hiei stayed quiet and took your tear-gem and put it around your neck. He carried your body behind his back.
“Yukina, follow me.” Hiei said.
Yukina nodded.
 
She followed Hiei outside. Then they both were walking in the forest.
 
~I didn't know. Why didn't I know that Hieina was my sister? She had the same name as mine and Yukina. ~ Hiei thought.
 
In the dark of the forest, rain came pouring down. Yukina and Hiei ran to a cave. They used the cave as a shelter until the rain stops.
Hiei sat you down by the cave walls and put his cloak around you. Yukina sat beside you wondering about something.
 
Yukina looked at you. She was in deep thought about something. Then more tears came out of her eyes. Tear-gems dropped to the floor.
 
Hiei was outside getting woods to make fire.
 
~Why did my big sister die? Did she die to protect me? I didn't get to know my sister. I didn't know that Hieina was my sister. ~ Yukina kept thinking about you.