Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Forbidden Child ❯ Chapter Four: Demons Come Forth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter four: Demons come forth
 
 
Everyone was in the temple. The only one that was not there was Yukina. You got worried not seeing Yukina.
“Where is Yukina!?” You asked everyone there. They all shrugged. Hiei also looked around to see if Yukina was here.
 
Your face turned angry, and then you ran out the door to outside. You looked around, not seeing Yukina around Genkai's temple.
~No… ~ you thought. ~I can't lose her again. If she dies, it will be my felt. ~
You cannot lose your sister again. You ran off to the distance of the mist that came through the forest. Fogs, mist, were everywhere. You cannot see anything in the dark clouds blocking your view.
You stopped in the middle of the forest. You were about to call out Yukina's name as you opened your mouth, but what if demons heard you; they could kill you or anything. So you didn't call out Yukina's name.
 
You heard sounds coming from everywhere. You looked and didn't see anything in this foggy mist. So you took out your katana. A large Demon appeared in front of you.
In his hands was Yukina. She was knocked out.
The demon smiled.
“If you want your precious sister, you have to come to me with your tear-gem, Hieina.” The large pitiful demon said to you.
You glared at the large demon.
 
“Fine. I will then.” You said to him. “But you have to keep her safe and don't harm her.”
 
The large demon nodded as he and his minions went back to their place.
 
`Those demons caused that mist so I could not see.' You thought.
You went back to Genkai's temple. Everyone gathered around you except Hiei. He just looked outside.
“Do you know where Yukina is?” Kuwabara asked you.
“Yes, I do, but those demons said that I am the only one to be there, and she has to get out on her own.” You said to Kuwabara and the others.
 
You looked down; tears were coming out of your eyes. Kiro kneed down beside you. Then the tears dropped; turning into crystal tear-gems.
Kiro caught them so the other wouldn't notice that you were an Ice Maiden like Yukina, but you couldn't heal.
Kiro quickly put the tear-gem away before anyone else notices.
 
Kiro then stood up. You looked up.
~I cannot let my sister die, if anyone in my family dies, it has to be me. I'm doing this for my brother and my sister. ~ You thought.
 
“I will have to go now. I'll be back with Yukina soon.” You said. “Yusuke, why don't you and the others go to Koenma's office to watch for awhile over there?”
 
Yusuke nodded. You opened the door getting ready to go. You made sure that your mother's tear-gem was on your neck and it was. You took off in high speed as your brother, Hiei.
 
Koenma opened a portal for everyone to go inside. They all jumped in.
Everyone got there safely. Hiei walked to the window sill and sat there; having mixed feeling around him.
Everyone else sat on the couch except Koenma.
Koenma sat on his chair, turning to his baby form and turned on his wide screen TV.
 
 
You got to the demon's mansion. It was foggy around the mansion. Demons came from the inside and began to charge towards you.
You took out your katana and sliced all the demons that tried to get you.
You went inside the mansion, trying to find Yukina.