Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Forbidden Child ❯ Chapter three: Dream State "Mother" ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you to the people who reviews me.
 
 
Chapter three: Dream state “Mother”
 
“It's because, well...” Hiei couldn't think of anything at all. He just looked at you, like as he known that you were his sister.
You turned around meeting eye to eye with Hiei.
“If you don't have an answer, I'm going to go now, Hiei.” You didn't want to be mean to Hiei, but you got out of Hiei's grip and went off.
 
Hiei looked at you when you took off. It seems that he wanted to say to you about love. But love didn't mean anything to you or Hiei.
 
You jumped tree to tree into the city. Humans were all around the city. You despite many humans and never did trusted them, only some, but not many. You went to this place, which humans called a mall. You went inside seeing people buying things. You saw the girls there. You didn't want to bother them.
You got out of the mall and went to the park. You haven't seen much of the human world yet and what's the inside of that.
 
You went towards a tree and leaned on it. You looked at the sky again, seeing the reflection of you, Hiei, Yukina, Hina, and your father again. You still felt like you were alone in the dark side of your own heart.
`I wish you were here, mother.' You thought to the sky. You then fell asleep on the tree, dreaming about something that your mother would really say to you if she was alive here with you.
 
~In your dream~
 
In your dream, your mother was standing beside you in Koorime Island. No one was at the Koorime Island except you and your mother, Hina. Your eyes widen seeing our mother besides you.
“Mother!” You called out to her. You hugged your mother, crying in her chest.
“I miss you mother. Are you really here, with me?” You asked her.
Hina looked at you.
“I am not really with you, Hieina. I am just a spirit that is calling out to you.” She said to you.
You looked down. You wanted your mother to come back alive again. You didn't want to be alone in your heart anymore. Hina lifted up your chin.
“Don't worry Hieina. You told me about Hiei and Yukina in your dreams and told me that you found them. I am happy that you found them. I only died because I thought you and Hiei died when you two were thrown off of the Island.” Hina said to you.
You looked at her.
“You did, mother?” You asked.
“Yes, Hieina I heard when you were telling me all those things. When you protected Yukina from the demons. When you found your brother and sister. I did hear you saying them. It is time now, Hieina. I have to leave this world fully now. I won't able to contact you anymore. I just have one request, please help your brother and sister and protect them from any cost. Alright, Hieina?” Your mother looked at you.
You nodded at your mother. “Yes, I promise mother.”
“Good. It is now time for me to leave now, Hieina. Bye my daughter.” Hina was fading away now.
You tried to reach for her. Hina floated up in the sky.
“Bye mother.” You said to her and waved. Tears was streaming down your cheeks, turning into red tear-gems. Now Hina was gone. You couldn't see her anymore. You had kept your promise to protect Hiei and Yukina now.
 
~End of dream~
 
You woke up seeing it was already night. You got up seeing no one was around. Not even one human. You walked around the park. You could see your way. You heard bushes making sounds. You quickly turned around, seeing a demon jumping at you. You quickly got out your katana and stab it in the chest.
The demon winced in pain then died.
`What? There are demons in the Nigenkai too?' You thought. You didn't know that demons were in the Nigenkai.
 
You ran quickly into the forest. Demons came out from their hiding spot and charged at you. You slashed them with your katana. While running, Kiro came out of nowhere and attacked the demons behind you.
“We'd better returned back to Genkai's temple, Hieina.” Kiro said to you.
You nodded. “Let's go.”
 
You and Kiro ran to go to Genkai's temple. When you two got there, everyone else was there. You unsheathe your katana and Kiro put away her twin daggers.
Kurama came out of the temple.
“We must hurry; someone opened the gate to the demon world to let all the demons to come to the human world.” Kurama explained.
 
You and Kiro went inside the temple.