Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Small Competition ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ello this is my first story with oc characters so ya. (That was pointless) okay I just wanted to say that this story came to me in a dream okay, oh an another thing I only watched 5 episodes of yu yu hakusho so I don't really know much about the show.

Okay the story starts off in Kurama's house, Kurama's mom isn't there

Disclaimer: not mine

//////////////chapter 1////////////////

"Hey… Kurama's probably would be on his way back from school now, I mean it is 3:15!" Dini yelled from the kitchen

"Okay, I'll go out and wait for him to come. Hiei you can help Dini with the cookies" Nicole said with a smug look.

"No way I'm coming with you" Hiei retorted back at Nicole. "Kurama is mine"

"What ever makes you feel more important" Nicole said in the same smug tone, Hiei just clenched his fist.

Nicole was lying down on the lawn with a very alert Hiei sitting beside her.

"Hiei what kind of cookies did you say you wanted?!" Dini yelled to Hiei thinking that he was still in the living room. "Hiei?! HIEI?!" Dini started to look through the house to find him stirring the dry ingredients as she was walking. Dini spotted Nicole and Hiei outside and jealousy took over. She started to put all her anger into stirring the flour, causing the ingredients to fly in every direction.

Hiei suddenly jumped up and dashed through the tree's along the pathway.

`that little fuck tard' Nicole thought as she also jumped up to fallow Hiei.

Dini stared in amazement, dropping the bowl in progress. `Holy crap Hiei can jump!' [a/n: ya… my friend's a little slow -_-;]

Hiei jumping through the trees saw a red thing go bye. His mind told him to stop and go back a few trees latter. Hiei stopped and looked back to see if the red thing he saw was really what he thought it was. Sure enough it was Kurama… but wait a second Nicole was walking with him?!

Hiei clenched his fist in anger only to end up picking up an apple [a/n: who would of guessed he would have stopped in the only apple tree amongst all the cherry trees, ironic isn't it ^-^] and chucked it right at Nicole's head. If Nicole was paying more attention to her surroundings, and not how stunning Kurama looks when his hair blows in the wind she would have sensed the incoming danger. [a/n: beware of the evil apple.] Anyway Nicole was hit on the head causing her to do a face-plant on the sidewalk.

Kurama turned to look at Nicole as she was getting up then at Hiei still clenching his fist in the tree. Hiei noticed Kurama looking up at him in confusion, so to keep himself from looking guilty he crossed his arms and looked to the side. That's when Nicole rose from behind him with a very evil grin on her face and ploughed him into the ground face first.

Nicole then jumped down from the tree purposely avoiding the crater that Hiei landed in and wrapped her arm around kurama's and urged him to keep walking.

/////////////////////////////////////

a/n: that's around when I woke up (damn alarm clock) so I'm gonna leave it there (yes I know it short) so if you have any ideas send them to me ^-^