Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Small Competition ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n

Okay this chapter starts off where I left it and obviously Dini followed Nicole and Hiei jumping through the trees cause she's… well you'll see.

Disclaimer: not mine

:::::::chapter 2:::::::::

Dini eyed Nicole evilly then ran two Hiei's side "Hiei?! You okay?! Let me help you up" Dini gasped reaching her hand out for Hiei to take.

Hiei sat up rubbing the two very big bumps on his head, one from being hit by Nicole the other from leaving a crater in the ground. Hiei began to swear under his breath not hearing Dini's offer.

Dini just a little irritated with his `rejection' knelt down so that she was eye level with him and repeats her offer "Hiei let me help you up"

"Who are you again???" Hiei questioned a very stunned and dream shattered Dini.

Hiei then held out his hand for someone to take (in the opposite direction of Dini) and asked "Kurama, can you help me up?"

"Ah… sure Hiei…?" Kurama trailed off as he went to help Hiei up. Hiei blushed when Kurama grabbed onto his hand starring into Kurama's emerald eyes. Hiei's little `moment' ended with the sound of Nicole's tapping foot. Anyway Kurama pulled up Hiei. Hiei purposely fell over faking that Nicole hit him way two hard.

"Kurama…I think I'm… still to weak to walk… can you carry me?"

Nicole's eyes widened.

"Eh… Hiei are you feeling okay???… I mean you only let people carry you if you've fainted or dead?"

Hiei turned his head to the side to emphasise that he `can't' walk.

"Oh you're not joking… but since Nicole did this to you I think she should carry you, it's only fair"

Hiei and Nicole stared at each other, until Hiei broke the silence "actually I feel much better now"

"I highly doubt that, come on Hiei you where asking for my help and 5 seconds later your fine. God Hiei you don't have to act tuff all the time Hiei" Kurama lectured.

Because Hiei didn't want to Kurama to be mad at him he agreed to be carried. Nicole sighed and went to pick up Hiei. Kurama turned his back two walk home. After his back was turned Nicole lifted Hiei up by his ankle and threw him over her shoulder and followed Kurama purposely kicking his head every step she took.

The only one left was Dini; sitting in the crater Hiei left staring at a rock with waterfall tears pouring out her eyes.

:::::a/n:::::

I think I'm gonna leave it there so rembe-

Person: oh no your not!!!!!!! *Dives on Wolf Whirl*

Wolf W: WTF???!!!!!! *Stares at the gun pointed to her head*

Person: make the god damn chapter longer

Wolf W: oh my god Duo!!!!?

Duo: umm… ya…?

Wolf W: OH MY GOD!!! DUO'S ON TOP OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duo: ummmmmm………………………̷ 0;

Wolf W: okay I'll continue on one exception

::::::::back to the fic (Kurama's house)::::::::

Nicole was still carrying Hiei (properly now that Kurama is watching.) "Hey what's that smell?" Kurama questioned while sniffing the air. After no one could answer Kurama went into the kitchen to see what was burning.

As soon as Kurama was out of sight Nicole dropped Hiei on the floor.

"Owe! My ass!?" Hiei wined after hitting the floor HARD.

"Your fault for faking!" Nicole yelled back.

"You're just jealous that you didn't think of it!" Hiei challenged.

"Why would I be jealous o a plan that didn't work!?"

"Ah… guys can someone get the fire extinguisher." Kurama half yelled half sighed from the kitchen.

"FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!!!!?…… I don't like the sound of that." Yelled a worried Hiei.

"You don't even know what a fire extinguisher is?" Nicole questioned the petrified Hiei.

"Ya but it sounds like it kills fires?!"

"It does"

Hiei froze with fear, with his eyes popping out of their sockets. (Just the two eyes above his nose, you know not the eyes covering his body and not the one on his forehead. God you people are dim)

"Umm………?" Nicole trailed off.

"Fire extinguisher please!" Kurama yelled a little annoyed.

"I'll be right there," Nicole yelled back.

……kitchen……

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Nicole yelled starring at flames shoot out of the oven.

"Ya I know, you have the extinguisher?" Kurama asked.

"Ya right here" Nicole said tossing the fire extinguisher to Kurama.

"AHH!!! MY COOKIES!!!" Dini yelled while running around the room screaming her head off.

[a/n Duo: cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cooki-

Wolf W: D-D-D-u-u-u-oh… y-y-o-oou ar-rre sh-sh-shak-king the de-esk… AND ME!!!!!

Duo: cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cook-

Wolf W: okay Duo I'll bake a cake after the fic.

Duo: CAKE!!! CAKE!!! CAKE!!! CA-

Wolf W: if you don't shut it there will be no cake!

Duo: fine *mumble * mumble*]

"Dini SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Nicole yelled at Dini in her best `soothing' tone.

Kurama ignored the yelling and proceeded to save the oven.

"So that's the fire extinguisher?" Hiei asked eyeing the red thing in Kurama's hands.

"YEP!!!" came Dini's hyper voice.

Hiei watched Kurama set the fire extinguisher down by the cupboard and eyed the thing evilly. But then Hiei's little scheming of the best way to kill the fire killer by Dini's still hyper voice, "TIME TO BAKE MORE COOKIES!!!!"

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone (besides Dini) yelled in union.

:::::::::a/n::::::::

Duo: CAKE TIME!!!!!

*Wolf Whirl crashes to the ground as Duo jumped up*

Duo: oops… I forgot you where siting on my lap *scratches head*

Wolf W: just get the ingredients *mumble * mumble*

Duo: CAKE!!!! *Runs up stairs*

Wolf W: yep that's the "God of Death" *sarcastically*

Anyway vote for who you think should be with Kurama. And send me ideas if you have any.

Oh and tell me if I should add Yusuke or any of the others into my story.