Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ STRANDED!! ❯ STRANDED!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: STRANDED!!
Pairing: Hiei x Botan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Hiei and Botan get stranded on an island! And turns out…Botan got them stuck on an island with no communication ALONE just in time for mating season! HB
Romance, Drama, Action, Adventure, and Humor all the way through! On with the story.
It was a bright sunny, warm, and carefree day-
“It's all your damn fault onna!” Came a very…VERY annoyed voice.
“You're the one who got us stranded here! You were the one gripping my waist as if it were your last hope!” Came the voice of the young Deity.
Botan and Hiei were glaring at each other standing so close that you could see sparks flying. You wanna know how it happened?
oOo
15 minutes ago…
Yusuke and the others had gotten to ride in the plane to get to the other country they were all supposed be on a mission. There was no room on the plane so Botan volunteered to ride her oar. Kurama made Hiei go with her…because if he didn't, he would have to ride in the cargo shoot.
“Well Hiei hop on!” Botan said cheerfully patting the space behind her. Kurama smirked while Yusuke and Kuwabara snickered.
Hiei groaned but climbed on anyway. The others boarded the plane and it took off within minutes. “Ready Hiei?” Botan asked looking over her shoulder a bit.
Hiei scowled. “Just go onna.” Apparently Hiei didn't get the memo. He sat on the back with his legs and arms crossed. Botan shrugged and took off abruptly. This snapped Hiei's attention for he almost fell off the oar.
He turned around immediately, due to his speed, and wrapped his arms around Botan's waist. She blushed ten different shades of red and pink. She felt his intense muscles ripple on her stomach. Hiei was also blushing…but he wouldn't live to tell the story of the raging oar onna if he died. He sweat dropped.
Botan saw a swarm of birds and hadn't noticed that they lost track of the plain as Hiei held onto her. She squeaked and jerked the oar to the side causing Hiei to grip onto her waist tighter. Botan once again got distracted by his warm body and lost control of her oar.
Her oar disappeared and they were spiraling towards the water. Hiei grabbed Botan's hand as she regained her focus and materialized her oar. Hiei looked around and saw an island just up ahead. “Hey onna-“
Hiei heard Botan scream and them once again spiraling towards…not water but ground this time. They landed in a large heap in the sand. Due to Botan's power…she could float a bit off the ground and didn't get sand all over her body, unlike Hiei who got the sand full force!
oOo
“Well then ONNA, tell us just how we got stranded on this island.” Hiei shouted.
Botan groaned. “Becauseyouwereholdingontomesotightanditmademeloseconsintration!̶ 1;
Hiei didn't quite catch that. “What?” Botan sighed and was about to say `Because you were holding onto me so tight and it made me lose concentration.' But instead she went with what really happened.
She mumbled it under her breath. Hiei looked at her half annoyance, half quizzical. Botan took a long deep sigh.
“I hit a duck and my oar broke.” Botan said slowly looking up into Hiei's eyes. (In this…HE'S TALL!) Hiei was about to laugh his head off.
“Excuse me…I don't think I heard right…did you just say you hit a duck?”
“Yes.”
Hiei started laughing and fell to the ground and got covered with even MORE sand. Then he stood up and looked at her like she was stupid.
“HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HIT A DUCK! AND ONCE MORE…HOW CAN IT BREAK A WOODED OAR?!” Hiei shouted at her. She cringed.
“Well if it makes you feel any better…the poor duck died.” Botan sniffed.
“This is just great!” Hiei turned away from her and fissioned into a tree and placed a sign on the trunk that said, “Hiei's tree…NO ONNA'S ALOUD!” Botan sweat dropped.
Hiei fell asleep while Botan sat cross-legged on the beach. Botan took out her communicator and started to ponder about earlier. `How did I hit a duck?'
Hiei awoke to the onna's thought interrupting his dream. He scowled at the back of her head. He looked around the tree and sighed finding only one thing to use.
Hiei looked inside her head and noticed that she was thinking about the duck…He sweat dropped. He picked up the coconut and threw it.
Botan was looking out at the ocean when she was hit in the back of the head. Hard. She had swirly eyes when Hiei looked at her again. He really didn't care. The next thing he knew he was heading for the ground headfirst.
When Hiei got up…he sat on the sand and was completely covered again! Hiei growled and looked up. Botan was sitting on the tree with a smug look on her face. She looked down at him.
He was advancing on her and she gulped. She was never going to get to tell her story about the raging short dork if she died; She jumped down from the tree and started running towards the beach.
Due to Hiei's awesome speed; He tackled Botan around the waist before she even got close to the water. He turned her over to where he was straddling her waist and she was helplessly breathless below him.
He smirked in triumph. Botan was wondering what he was going to do. If a rescue plane came by…they might just leave them there if the…er…saw the position. She saw a flicker of emotion in his eyes. Then just as it came…it was gone.
Botan smiled sheepishly at him. “Hehe…the communicator won't work. Neither will my oar, because someone broke it.” Botan said. Hiei sweat dropped.
He scoffed. “It wasn't me if that's what you were assuming.” He got off of her and went over to the tree area and turned around looking at Botan as she sat up on her elbows. “I'm going to get fire wood.” With that said he turned and disappeared in the darkness.
Botan sighed and sat all the way up. “Damn ducks…” She muttered. “Got me stranded with a psycho…”
She looked up at the sky and noticed that it was getting dark really fast. “Where are you Hiei?” She whispered. She turned to the setting sun and admired the view. “I wonder if the others know we're gone…”
oOo
Yusuke shifted in the airport seat. “They should be here by now!” Yusuke shouted slamming his fist into the seat.
Kurama didn't move but Kuwabara winced. “I'm sure their fine.” Kurama said looking out the side window.
oOo
Hiei started to head back to Botan in a matter of minutes. Due to his speed, he got enough firewood to last them a long while. He knew it would be darker in the trees…but not back at the shore. He couldn't even see Botan.
This was a very strange island. He threw the firewood on the ground and used his energy to start a fire. When the fire lit he almost jumped five feet into the air if not for his pride.
There sat Botan right in front of the fire, looking at him with a grave expression. “You're late.” She said and smiled to herself as she saw his startled expression. `That was too easy.'
Hiei regained his composure and glared at the bluenett in from of him. “What was that for? And I wasn't late, it only took me minutes to bring that wood back.” He scowled and turned from her.
Botan contained her giggle. “Look at the sky. It's dark and that means you were gone a long time.”
“Was not.”
“Was too.”
“Was not!”
“Was too!”
“WAS NOT!”
“WAS TOO!”
Now you could see sparks flying. Botan sighed. “We are getting no where.”
Hiei plopped on the ground and stared at the fire. He kept quiet and tried not to look at Botan. She stood and walked towards the beach. Hiei now had his eyes closed.
“Where are you going onna?” Hiei stated calmly. Botan winced and sweat dropped.
“Looking for my bag.” She soon found what she was looking for and walked back over to the fire. She too plopped by the fire and started looking through the bag. Hiei curiously looked over the fire at Botan and the bag.
She aha'd and took out two candy bars. (How she got that…I'll never know either…) She saw Hiei staring at the object when she looked up. “Want one?” She extended her hand out with the chocolate.
Hiei narrowed his eyes at the hand but took it anyway. He studied it at first the sniffed it. Botan laughed. “Hiei, you unwrap it.” She said unwrapping hers. Hiei followed her lead and took a bite. The next time Botan looked up…the chocolate was gone and all over Hiei's face.
Botan would of laughed if Hiei hadn't looked dead at her then the candy bar she held in her hand. Botan pouted. “No way…this is mine.” Before she had time to act, Hiei pounced and landed-once again-on top of her.
Botan shivered at the coldness of the sand. It was getting really cold-really fast.
Hiei snatched the chocolate from her hand and ate that one like the other as well. “Baka…” Botan muttered. Hiei blushed realizing he was on top of her-again-and got off.
“He took my chocolate…” Botan muttered with a scowl. Hiei snorted and turned back to the fire. Botan went back over to her bag and some how pulled out a large blanket.
What she did surprised Hiei a great deal. She placed the blankets around his shoulders. His eyes widened. No one had ever made an act of kindness to him. Yet her was the grim reaper doing just that.
When Hiei protested Botan stopped him. “No…I'll be fine, I'll just use my spirit energy as a blanket.” She walked over to the other side of the fire and sat down picking at the fire with a stick.
Hiie was still shocked as she gave him a warm smile as she saw his expression. He knew what he was going to do. He held the blanket around him and lay on the ground. Botan smiled again and lay down as well.
When she was asleep, Hiei cracked one eye open to make sure, then sat up and looked around. Good thing he decided to make a fire near a tree.
First he put more wood in the fire then walked over to Botan picking her up. He carried her over to the tree with the blanket. He sat down and pulled her on his lap. He pulled the blanket over them both and leaned his head back against the tree…soon falling into a deep sleep with the deity in his arms.
A/N: Well waddya think? Was it good enough for a first chapter?! Hope you liked it and I look forward to read your reviews!!