Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Strange New Case ❯ Indrid and Koenma Make a Deal ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4
Koenma and Indrid make a deal

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Yakusho (I’m getting tired of typing that) I also don’t own Trouble or a line from Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I do own Indrid (He’s so sexy) that’s sad that I think a character I made up is sexy.
Just to show you people I have no life.



“Checkmate.” Indrid remarked as he placed a white queen down on the chessboard.
“You cheated.” Koenma accused. Indrid sat there calmly.
“No I didn’t. How could I cheat?”
“Use your psychic abilities. You had to cheat; you won five times in a row.”
“Older people are always smarter.” Indrid remarked.
“You’re only a year older that me.” Koenma reminded.
“Not the way you’re acting.” Indrid muttered. “You’re like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.”
“We’re playing a different game.” Koenma commanded.
“Okay.”
“How bout checkers, no, you’ll win that one too. I know, how bout Trouble.” Koenma suggested.
“It’s all right with me.” Indrid agreed. Koenma got up from his seat to search for the lost game.
Indrid glanced around the room and spied Koenma’s chair. Koenma never let him sit in that chair but Koenma wasn’t there. Indrid got up from the coffee table and walked over towards Koenma’s desk and TV. Indrid sat down in Koenma’s big cushioned chair. He glanced around to make sure nobody was watching then spun the chair around. He giggled with delight then stopped when he felt like he was going to vomit. He gazed at the black television screen. The remote lay on the desk. Indrid picked it up and pushed the on button. He put up his feet on the desk and leaned back.
“What do you think you’re doing?” Koenma demanded.
“Oh my God!” Indrid sat up and stared at the screen
“What, what is it?” Koenma asked, jumped up and down, trying to see over his desk.
“Would you like me to explain it or shall I get a box?” Indrid sneered.
“Get out of my chair!” Koenma ordered as he shoved Indrid out of the chair and crawled into it. Indrid stood up from the ground and wiped the dust off his clean overcoat.
“Wow, I didn’t know Arwen was that good at fighting and Justin isn’t doing so bad. I don’t know why you want Yusuke and the others involved.”
“I can’t let my group fail or else the universe is doomed.” Indrid explained.
“You know that your group is going to fail so you send mine.” Koenma remarked.
“That couldn’t be further from the truth. I have complete confidence in my group.”
“Then you will be willing to make a bet.” Koenma offered.
“What kind of bet?” Indrid asked.
“Whoever group kills the most demons, gets to be the Judge of the Dead for a day.” Koenma offered.
“Deal.” Indrid shook Koenma’s hand.
“Since Hiei already killed five demons, I already got five.”
“No fair, we just made the deal.” Indrid protested.
“Fine, we can start now.” Koenma sighed.