Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Strange New Case ❯ Dealing with Pixies ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7

A Lesson on Pixies

Isn't that cute? Meagan and Kurama. I don't know, I might let it happen. We'll see how it rolls out. I just want to clarify something. Meagan is not a ditz, just for anybody who thought that, she's just cute. This chapter shows Michael as the cutest thing, it's so cute.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Yakusho (That'll be cool if I did)

Yusuke woke up slowly. He felt like he was hit by a ton of bricks. His head was throbbing. He glanced around but couldn't see anything. It was too dark. He tried to stand up but felt like he was tied down. He called out the guys and Hiei's voice echoed back.

"Where are we?" Yusuke asked.

"I have no idea but I think we're in a dungeon."

"Dungeon? Why would we be in a dungeon?" Yusuke asked.

"I don't know."

"All I remember is a bunch of lights." Justin joined in the conversation. "Also I heard is a weird language."

"We three are okay. Is Arwen and Michael okay?" Yusuke asked.

"I don't even think they're here."

"They could be dead."

"Think positive, Justin."

"I am."

"Now, what do we do?" Yusuke asked the group.

"My katana was taken away so I can't cut the rope."

"I know what to do." Justin said. "HELP! HELP!" Justin screamed.

"That'll work." Yusuke remarked sarcastically.

"I don't see you coming up with a plan." Justin sneered.

"I can't think when you're screaming."

"Stop fighting, children." Hiei ordered. Suddenly, a door open, letting light stream through. Three tough looking guards entered with no shirt and numerous body piercing. They all were bald and carrying spears.

One of the guys remarked in a strange language. The boys looked at each other for an answer. Justin only had one.

"Oh my gosh, we were kidnapped by pixies!" Justin shrieked.

"Pixies? You mean those cute, little fairies looking things that are three inches tall?" Yusuke asked.

"Sort of but they're not three inches tall, they're five inches and they hate humans. They'll kill one on site." Justin explained.

"Wait a minute. If there five inches tall, what does that make us?"

"Oh my gosh, they shrunk us too!" Justin screamed even louder.

"What have you done to Michael and Arwen?" Yusuke demanded the pixies.

"They probably kill them, well not Michael since he's a light elf but Arwen for sure...well, maybe not Arwen since she's a changeling thing." Justin muttered.

One of them shouted down the hall to get something.

"They're probably sending for a torturing device." Justin remarked.

"I think you're overreacting." Hiei muttered.

"I think you're under reacting. You don't know what these guys are capable of. They can kill a human in five seconds despite their size."

"Have you seen it?" Yusuke asked.

"No, but I came close to it."

"Knowing you, you probably could die by something that's not even up to your knee." Yusuke snickered.

Another pixie entered the dungeon. It was a girl with blue hair all the way down to her feet. It was braided into a loose braid. Her eyes were a cold violet color. Her skirt went up to her thighs with a beaded fringe. Her vest was loaded with numerous arrows, daggers and two swords at her waist.

"Where are Michael and Arwen?" Yusuke asked.

"They are none of your concern, you repulsive creature." The girl sneered.

"Hey, you can speak English!" Justin remarked. "Hey, we're not repulsive."

"Shut up, you boiling pot infested dog snot." The girl ordered.

"Hey, I remember you. You were that pixie that tried to attack us because we were friends of Michael.

"Michael was very confused and unsure about friendship." The girl explained. "He sees clearly now and want you dead."

"Check with him again. I don't think he wants us dead." Yusuke explained.

"Shut up." The girl ordered. She pulled out a rusty dagger. "Time to meet your demise."

"Lili?" A voice behind her called out. The girl named Lili whirled around and faced Michael. The color in his body seemed drained. There was a cotton blanket rapped around his shivering body. He was a head shorter than everyone else.

"You should be in bed." Lili told Michael as she shooed him out of the room.

"He didn't want to sleep until he knew that his friends were safe." Arwen remarked behind Michael. Lili grinned.

"I was just letting them go." She smiled as she cut the rope off the boys. The guys stood up and stretched.

"I'm glad you guys are okay." Michael smiled.

"Are you okay? You look sick." Yusuke asked with concern.

"I'm fine, I just almost all the blood sucked out of me by that spider. If it weren't for you guys, I would have been dead." Michael explained. Yusuke noticed that around Michael's body were bandages.

"All right, come on, you wanted to check on them, now you got to sleep." Lili demanded.

"All right. I'm going." Michael walked away with Lili right behind him. Arwen and the others didn't go quite yet.

"That's not all that happened." Arwen remarked.

"What do you mean?"

"Michael also had his wings cut off. They said that spider was from hell. Do you know what that means?" Arwen asked. They shook their heads.

"It means it was a demon. For some reason, it wanted Michael. I think I know what it is." Arwen explained. Hiei and Yusuke were finally going to find out why demons want Michael. There have been too many time just to assume that those demons just wanted a light elf.

"This is strictly on a need to know bases and you just don't need to know." Arwen pulled Justin away and whispered in his ear. The expression on Justin's face was shock.

"He can't come back...can he?" Justin asked with a slight quiver in his voice.

"I hope he doesn't. Remember last time?"

"How could I forget? He almost killed me."

"Keep your voice down." Arwen ordered. "Let's go to Michael." Arwen ordered everyone. They followed Arwen. The whole time, Yusuke was pleading for Arwen to tell.

"I promised Michael that I wouldn't." Arwen said sternly.

"What he doesn't know can't hurt him. Please." Yusuke begged. Arwen refused.

The building they were in was like an ant farm. Tunnels led to different rooms. The only difference is that it also had tunnels on the walls of the cave and the rooms were decorated by rugs and furniture. They entered a room where a fireplace was roaring with a fire. A bed held Michael. The boy slept in peace.

"It's nice to know that he's not dreaming." Arwen muttered.

She led them away but not before Hiei glimpsed at what was around Michael's neck. It was an amulet. The frame was gold but the middle was the darkest color in existence. It seemed to move around as if trying to get free. Hiei knew that he saw that somewhere but couldn't put his finger on it. They left the room and into the room next to it. There was a bunk bed and another bed in the corner.

"This is where you'll be staying." Arwen said.

"How long will that be?" Yusuke asked.

"Until Michael is better. A week at the most."

"His wings were cut off and he only needs a week to heal?" Yusuke said, astonished.

"That's the power of light elf blood." Justin remarked. Arwen left.

"I call top bunk." Justin leaped on top of the bunk.

"I call it." Yusuke leaped up and pushed Justin off. Hiei didn't join in. He was too busy trying to figure out where he seen that amulet. It boggled his mind. It must have something to do with Michael's dreams.

"What are you thinking?" Justin asked as he held back Yusuke.

"What can you tell me about Michael's amulet?" Hiei asked Justin.

"I don't know." Justin started sweating.

"You're lying." Yusuke accused.

"I am not."

"Can you tell me what Arwen told you?" Yusuke asked. Justin shook his head.

"I could but I won't." Justin remarked. Yusuke leaped on top of him and pinned him to the ground.

"Tell!" Yusuke demanded.

"No!" Justin refused. Yusuke pointed his shooting finger at Justin.

"I'll shoot." Yusuke threatened.

"You don't got the guts." Justin sneered. A small ball of energy held on Yusuke finger.

"Try me." Yusuke threatened.

"Tough boogers." Justin spat in Yusuke's eye and kicked him off. Hiei sat quietly in the corner and watched as the two boys fought.