Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Time! ❯ Kurama's grandmother. ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Kurama entered the retirement home. He held the leash in his hand. Zinnia stood on the other end of it in her wolf form. Today, Kurama was going to visit his human grandmother. Grandma Yumi Minamino was a energetic, storng woman. She was someone you didnt want to meet in a dark alley. Kurama also managed to drag Hiei along. He walked through the hallway and looked for room 409. 403, 406, 409! Kurama knocked on the door. He waited. "Sit down!"screamed the old woman from inside the room. "Hey! Get back in your cage!". The door slowly opened revealing a short old woman with glasses, green eyes and long white hair. She stared Kurama. "Hello there Mr Mailman, did my 'Old Men Gone Wild' video tape come in yet." Kurama sweatdropped.

"No, grandmother, it's me, Shuichi."explained the red head. The old woman adjusted her glasses.

"So it is...."she stared at him. She then noticed Hiei and the wolf. "What a handsome strapping young man......."she then petted Zinnia. "This is the biggest cat I've ever seen, Shuichi. What have you been feeding him?"

"Cat?! Him?!"thought Zinnia. "Im a girl.....and a puppy...."

"N-no, grandmother...Zinnia is a dog and female."


A few minutes later Kurama sat in his grandmother's....uh....house of the retirement home. His grandmother kept screaming at someone. "Hey! I said be quiet!"screamed the old woman. "Hey! Im not cleaning that pile of !@#$%^&*() up!"she coughed. Kurama blinked. Hiei and Zinnia this strange look on their faces.

"Oh yeah,........she's gone...."thought Zinnia.

"Crazy old ningen onna......."thought Hiei.

"Grandmother, who are you talking to?"asked Kurama confused. The old woman blinked.

"Charles the monkeyboy."said the woman smiling. Zinnia let out a laugh which sounded like a laughing hyena since she was in her wolf form. Grandma Yumi stared at the wolf.

"Shuichi, I think something may be wrong with your gineua pig."Zinnia's laughing abruptly stopped. "Charles! Sit your !@#$%^&*() down!"

"Grandmother, there's no one there. And Zinnia is a dog"said Kurama. Just then the coo-coo clock clucked 2:00. The old woman stood up.

"2 o'clock. Time for bingo."she headed out the door. Kurama also volunteered to draw the bingo balls for today. He sighed and stood up and helped his grandmother.



Once they got to the bingo hall Kurama started drawing bingo balls. Lots of old people sat at the tables staring down at their bingo cards with handfuls of chips next to them. Zinnia and Hiei sat at a table with a group of old people. Zinnia sat the table still in her wolf form but no one minded. The only person who made a comment was the old man sitting next to her who forgot to wear his glasses. He sipped his prune juice. "Girl, you've got to be the ugliest kid I've ever seen."said the old man poking her with his cane. Kurama already told Hiei to behave himself before they even got to the retirement home. Hiei was trying his best to control his temper with all these old people.

"G-3!"shouted Kurama holding up the bingo ball.

"What?"screamed the old people.

"G-3!"shouted Kurama again.

"What?"screamed the old people.

"G-3!"screamed Kurama.

"What?"

"G-3!" screamed Kurama from the top of his lungs.

"Well, okay, you dont have to yell."said an old woman sitting in at the back of the bingo hall. Kurama sighed.

"Just the ugliest kid I've ever seen."said the old man to Zinnia again. Zinnia blinked. Her wolf ears lowered in sorrow.

"Soy una fea chica?"thought the wolf to herself. Hiei couldnt stand it anymore. He charged at the old man. Just as soon as Hiei got to the wrinkly man he opened his mouth and spewed some purple chunky gross liquid on the poor fire demon.


"B-6! Did you all hear me?"asked Kurama. "B-si-oh Lord!"he shouted when he saw the old man throw up on Hiei.



Hiei ended up having to take a shower in Grandma Yumi Minamino's bathroom. Kurama had to still take charge of the bingo hall. Zinnia layed on the arm chair. Kurama instructed for her to watch his dear old grandmother for him. They had to take Hiei's clothes to the laundry. Unfortunately, Hiei had forgotten something very important. The bathroom door opened and steam exited. The fire demon stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist. At the sight of the demon's nice body the old woman's eyes were like this O.O. "I need some soap...."said the demon flatly. Grandma Yumi stood up from the couch and walked over to the dresser.


"I'll go get you some soap, deary."she said opening the dresser drawer. "It's gettin hot in here....so take off all your clothes...."sang the woman quietly to herself. She pulled a small box of soap out the closed the drawer. "Boy, you dont be walking around here like that."she said handing the soap to him. Hiei slowly reached for the soap. But she dropped it.......on purpose. "Oops..."there was a gleam in her eyes. Hiei's eyes widened. So did Zinnia's. Hiei started to bend over to pick up the soap, but he stopped. But on the other hand....she was a woman, not a man. What could a human old woman do to a young male demon? Zinnia ran over to the old woman and started barking at her. This old woman was strong. She literally threw the wolf into the closet and locked the door. There was the sound of barking and banging from inside the cramped closet.


"She locked me in the closet!"thought the wolf demon. She looked around inside the closet. It was full of old panty hose. "Eeeeeewwwwwwww...............!" she remembered that she couldnt change back to her regular form. So she tried to claw the door down.


Outside the closet. Grandma Yumi was backing that thang up. "Im a big fine woman! Can I back that thang up!? Callin ya big papa when I back that thang up!"she then dropped it like it was hot. Hiei looked scared. The old woman cackled. "My neck......my back...."



Back at the bingo hall. "Bingo!"screamed an old woman. Kurama smiled. He brought a fruit basket over to her.

Congratulations. Here is your prize."said the red head happily. He sat the basket in front of her on the table. The old wrinkle faced woman examined the fruit basket. She picked an apple out of the fruit basket. She smiled. She took a bite out of it. Kurama frowned. "Um.....ma'am...that is wax fruit...so maybe you shouldnt-"

"I DO AS I PLEASE!"shouted the old woman in his face. Kurama sweat dropped.

"Y-y-y-y-y-yes ma'am."


Finally, Kurama and Hiei left the retirement home. Hiei was so glad to get out of there. Kurama kept thinking about something. "Hiei.....I cant put my finger on it but I believe that we have forgotten something."said the red head.


Back in the retirement home, the banging and barking inside the closet continued. A dirty old man opened the door and discovered the wolf. He blinked. "Dear Diary.....jackpot, baby...."Zinnia gulped. She couldnt stand this anymore. She pounced on the old man and attacked.