Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Time! ❯ Ice cream and Let's Go See a Movie! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Zinnia, dear Im sorry."apologized Kurama as he drived his silver jaguar. Zinnia sat in the back seat in her wolf form. She brought her head into the window and poofed back to her regular form. Hiei sat next to her with his arms crossed.

"You're really sorry?"she asked hopefully. Kurama nodded.

"Yes, I am. I didnt know you were locked in the closet."he smiled. "I'll make it up to...."he made a right turn. "What would you like to do today, Zinnia?"asked the red head. Zinnia thought.

"Hmm....I dont know....we have the whole summer...."she giggled. "Can we go see a movie?"she asked hopefully. Kurama smiled.

"Why of course! Which movie would you like to see?"

"Rebound!"replied the wolf happily. "Martin Lawrence is funny!"

"Quien?"asked Hiei. Zinnia blinked.

"Martin Lawrence, grande hermano."said Zinnia. "We can get popcorn and candy!"

" yo quiero fresas de helado......."replied the fire demon. Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.

"Me too!"she smiled. "Kurama can we get some strawberry ice cream?"she asked.

"I suppose we can.."he said. He handed the cell phone to her. "Here, call the theater and find out the times for the Rebound movie."Zinnia took the cell phone.

"Okay, Kurama!"she said happily. She would of called the Lowes Theater except the cell phone began to ring. Zinnia blinked then answered. She put the phone up to her ear. "Um...hello?"

"Yeah, give me two large pizzas with extra cheese....uh....bread sticks and red sauce and 2 two liter pizzas."said the familar raspy voice on the other end of phone.

"Hi Kuwabara!"screamed Zinnia happily.

"Zinnia? You work at Pizza Domino?!"asked Kuwabara. "Can you get me a discount on the pizzas?"

"Baka...."said Hiei

"Im not working at Pizza Domino, silly!"replied Zinnia. She giggled. Hiei stole the phone off her.

"Estupido! This isnt the Pizza...............Whatever! This is Kurama's ningen device!"he screamed. He hung up. Kurama pulled into the Bruster's ice cream.........place. He instantly found a decent parking spot and parked the car. They all got out and made their way inside. Zinnia and Hiei went and sat at a table while Kurama ordered their ice cream. There was a lot of other people there too. It looked like a lot of people loved ice cream. Mostly little kids were there for they get a discount on Fridays. Zinnia decided to call the Lowes Theater on the cell phone. She dialed the number then put the cell phone up to her ear which was a strange sight to see since she had her wolf ears covered up by her bandana. She waited patiently to listen for the times for the Rebound movie. Once she obtained all of the important information she hung up the phone. Just then Kurama came to the table and gave both Hiei and Zinnia their strawberry ice cream cones. He handed them to them. They istantly began eating...uh....licking. Kurama was just enjoying a cookie. Zinnia and Hiei were already just about half way done with their ice cream cones. They had stawberry goodness all over their mouths. Zinnia occasionally wiped hers off with a napkin. She didnt wanna draw attention. But Hiei didnt care the least bit. Once they were all finished eating their delicious sweets they got back into the car.

"So, Zinnia, did you get the times for the Rebound movie?"asked Kurama. Zinnia nodded.

"Yes, Kurama. I did. They times are 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm. So the movies about 2 hours long."

"So I see........I think it would be best to catch the 7 Oclock movie. Zinnia, call up the others and ask them if they would like to join us later."Zinnia smiled.

"Okay, Kurama."she blinked. "Can we listen to the radio?"she asked hopfully. Kurama smiled.

"Of course."said the red head turning on the car radio. The loud music blared through the car.

"Ooh! I love this song!" 'Back Then' by Mike Jones came on.


A little later...."Okay..now I just have to call Mitari-kun."said Zinnia dialing a number on the telephone in Kurama's house. She put the phone up to her ear and waited.

Over at Mitari's house. The phone rang. Ms Kiyoshi emerged from upstairs. "okay, okay, Im coming!"she shouted as she went over to the phone. She picked it up. "Hello? Kiyoshi residence." she blinked. She then nodded. "Oh yes, he's here. Please hold." she turned to the stairs. "Mitari! Come get the phone son!"screamed Ms Kiyoshi. After a few seconds the lonely blonde emerged from upstairs. "It's your little girlfriend!"said his mother excitedly as she handed the phone to her son. She then left to give him his privacy. Mitari blushed as he brought the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?"he asked quietly.

"Hi Mitari-kun!"greeted Zinnia from the other end of the line. She sounded cheerful as ever.

"H-hi Zinnia......"he greeted shyly.

"Um..listen we're going to the movies tonight to see Rebound! It starts at 7pm! And I would really like for you to come!"said the wolf demon happily. Mitari's eyes widened.

"You....want me....to come?"he asked blushing. Zinnia giggled.

"Of course, silly! You're my friend! None of my friends are ever left behind!"She smiled. "So can you come?"she asked hopefully. Mitari nodded.

"Yes....I can.."

"Well, thats great! Hasta Luego!"she hung up the phone.