Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Time! ❯ Kurama's New Car ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yuske and Kuwabara excitedly ran around the car shop. Kurama wanted to trade his silver jaguar for something else. Zinnia wasnt too good about cars...but she thought the Hummers were kinda neat. Hey Kurama!"screamed Yuske. "Get this car!"he screamed pointing to the red ferrari. Kurama sighed and came over to inspect the car.

"Well.....I do like red..."was all he could say.

"No! Get this car, Kurama!"screamed Kuwabara who was standing next to the silver lexus. "This one's hot!" Zinnia came running over to Kurama.

"hey Kurama you should look at this nice suv!"she said happily. Kurama looked confused.

" 'suv' "? he asked. Zinnia blinked.

"Yeah....thats what it says...."

"It's called an S-U-V, Zinnia!"screamed Yuske. Zinnia laughed and rubbed the back of her head.

"Oh....." Hiei didnt care much about this little event. So he climbed into a minivan and fell asleep in he driver's seat. Kurama couldnt decide which car to get. It had to look decent but not too expensive of course. His eyes traveled around the whole lot of vehicles. There were cars of all different shapes and sizes and colors. Of course he wanted a car that could comfortably seat about 5 people.

"Hey Kurama!"screamed Kuwabara. Kurama turned his head to his carrot top friend. "Check out these sweet spinners!"he said spinning the spinners on one of the cars.

"Hey Kurama!"called Yuske. Kurama sighed and turned his attention to his slick haired friend. "Look at this grill! Now this is tight!"screamed the spirit detective.

"Wow! Kurama look at this car!"said Zinnia happily. "It's so big!"she said in amazement. Kurama looked at the car. He smiled.

"Yes, Zinnia. That's called an Escalade."Zinnia blinked.

"No its not."she said confidently. "Thats the waters in Florida, silly!"she said so sure of herself. Kurama chuckled.

"Thats the Ever Glades."he explained. Zinnia laughed. Anyway, Yuske stood in the parking lot. He wanted to pick up some hot girls so he decided to stand in front of the S-U-V and pretend its his car. It didnt take too long for a girl to come up to him. Yuske tried to whoo her.

"Hey Baby...."he said. "I see you checking out my ride..."he said trying to sound sexy. The girl looked at him......then the car.

"This is your car?"she asked confused. Yuske nodded.

"That's right.....if you give me your number...maybe we can go for a ride sometime."he then winked. The girl smiled.

"I'd love to.....except for one thing...."she explained.

"What's that.....?"asked Yuske.

"THIS IS MY CAR YOU !@#$%^&*(()_+!!!!"screamed the girl in the spirit detective's face.

Okay, by now Kurama had chosen a decent car. He decided to keep the one he already had. He was thinking about getting the silver mercedes.....but he changed his mine. It seemed even a guy like Kurama can grow a bond with his car. "Are you sure you wanna keep your car?"asked the salesman. Kurama nodded.

"Yes,....Im positive."he stated.

"Well, okay, but if you ever wana trade for something else you know where to co-"there was a loud crash. Kurama quickly looked to see.....a black scion crashed into a telephone pole and two voices screaming at each other.

"Kuwabara, I told you to give me the wheel!"screamed Yuske at the top of his lungs.

"Urameshi, if you hadnt grabbed the wheel we wouldnt of crashed!"Kuwabara screamed back.

"Hey! Im the one who hot-wired the car so I should get to drive!"screamed Yuske. The salesman turned to Kurama.

"Are those two with you?"he asked. Kurama looked over at the arguing teens in the crashed up Scion then back at the salesman. He then remembered their 'you break it, you bought it!' policy.

"No."he said.

"Oh....so I see."said the salesman. "Well, good day to you."he then went over to the Yuske and Kuwabara in the Scion. He started scolding them and screaming at them for paying for it.

"Kurama! Hey Kurama! Come help us out!"screamed Yuske pleading. Kurama just walked away and got in his silver jaguar. Zinnia sat in the passenger seat and out some strange turn of events Hiei was sleeping in the back seat. "Kurama! Help!"screamed the spirit detective.

"Who's this Kurama you speak of?"asked Kurama pretending not to know. " I am Shuichi......Shuichi Minamino."he said driving off.