Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Time! ❯ The Bully's Plan ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
That night....everyone went to the night club. It was Lady's Night. Keiko and Shizuru came along. They took advantage of this because on Lady's Night all females get in for free. There was loud rap music and lots of people mingling. Zinnia looked so excited. "Wow!"she said in amazement. "It's been quite a while since I've last been here!"she said happily. Mitari was a bit frightened to come because he knew his enemies hang out here. But Zinnia managed to persuade him to come.

Anyway, they all found a table with enough chairs for everyone in their group. They each also ordered a drink. Shizuru ordered whisky, Yuske ordered coke, Kurama ordered iced tea, Keiko ordered pink lemonade, Kuwabara ordered pepsi, Hiei didnt want anything, Mitari just asked for water, and Zinnia ordered a cherry coke. It didnt take long for their drinks to arrive. Zinnia was more interested dancing. She sipped some of her cherry coke. She wondered.....who would she ask to dance with her? Yuske was clearly taken by Keiko of course. Her eyes shifted to the rest of her male friends. She then saw what looked like perhaps bullies from Mitari's school staring at them. She smiled and grabbed Mitari's hand. "Come on, Mitari!"she said happily. "Let's dance!"she then ran over to the dance floor pulling the blonde along.

"Have fun, you two."said Kurama. He smiled. "Perhaps Zinnia and Mitari will get together one day....wouldnt that be cute, Hiei?"he asked turning to his short friend. Hiei fell asleep in the chair. Even with all that noise and loud music! It seemed Hiei had done a whole lot of sleeping today.(you ever have one of those days when all you do is sleep?) Shizuru had too many drinks and was now having a hangover. Kuwabara had like 10 girls dancing with him. He made a plan. He wore a lot of fake jewelry...which did look pretty real to attract the girls. It seemed that those girls were only about the bling-bling. For some reason Yuske was dancing with a girl....who wasnt Keiko........there was a red hand mark on his face too. When will Yuske learn? Keiko angrily stormed out of the night club. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...the song playing was "Back Then" by Mike Jones. A bully...the same one who torn up Mitari's picture watched the two dance from a distance.

"Thats the girl with the awesome rack! Man....I want some of that."he thought to himself. His eyes traveled around the night club until he spotted their table. He got up from his seat and made his way over to the table. Shizuru was too drunk to notice this guy's appearance and Kurama had left the table.....probaly went to the rest room or something. Hiei was still asleep. His eyes shifted around the table. He saw the cup...with the cherry coke. "I think this was the one....."he said before dropping a pill into it. He then quickly disappeared into the crowd of people on the dance floor...and waited. The Mike Jones song soon went off and Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" came on.

"Aww....I dont like this song...."said Zinnia who stopped dancing. "I did to get refreshed!"she then left to go back to the table. "I'll be back Mitari!"she said leaving the blonde in the dance floor by himself. He sighed. Shizuru sat at the table drunk singing '99 bottles of rum on the wall'. Hiei was now snoring. Zinnia happily approached the table.

"89 bottles of rum! you take one down, pass it around.....76 bottles of rum on the wall!"sang the drunk Shizuru. Zinnia blinked.

"But......88 comes next....."she said aloud as she picked up her cup.

"38 bottles of prune juice on the wall! 38 bottles of prune juice! You take one down, pass it around! 56 bottles of prune juice on the wall!" sand Shizuru. Zinnia looked confused.

"I.....thought it was bottles of rum...."she said beforing chugging down the rest of her soda. It had an......odd taste to it. She wiped her mouth with her arm. She licked her lips. "Now I've got more energy to shake my tailfeather!"she said happily. Just then 'Holidae Inn' by Chingy came on. Zinnia now started to make her way back to the dance floor. "Ooh! this is my so......."she collapsed onto the floor unconscious. The bully who was still watching smiled.

Mitari got tired of waiting and went to see what was taking so long. He went over to the table to find....a drunk Shizuru who was now playing with her hair and a snoring Hiei with a nose bubble. He sighed as he picked up his cup of water and sipped it..........then did a spit take when he saw the same bully from his school leaving with Zinnia in his arms.