Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Time! ❯ To The Rescue! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mitari was now in total panic. What was he gonna do? He ran over to Yuske who was dancing with some girl. "Yuske! Zinnia's been-"

"Hey Mitari! Wait your turn! This chick's with me!"screamed the spirit detective.

"But-"

"LEAVE!"screamed Yuske. Yuske wasnt going to listen. He ran over or........more like tried to get to Kuwabara but there were so many girls around him cause of all that impressive bling-bling he was wearing that he couldnt get to him. Hiei was asleep and he figured that he'd slice him in half before he'd get to tell him what happened.Shizuru was too drunk to understand anything. He only had one last hope. Kurama.

Kurama stood at the urinal staring at the wall with stupid peoples writings on it such as "Sai + Yumi 4eva" and other stuff like that. Once he finished................doing his buisness he zipped up his fly and went over to the sink to wash his hands. He got some liquid soap out the soap dispenser and turned on the sink. Just then Mitari bursted through the door. He was panting and was all sweaty.

"Zinnia! She's been kidnapped!"screamed Mitari with tears in his eyes.

"WHAT?!"screamed Kurama.

"I saw a guy from my school carry her away!"he tried to hold back her tears. "I think she was unconscious.........."

"We must round up the others."said Kurama drying his hands on a paper towel then throwing it into the garbage can. "We must hurry!" both teens ran out the bathroom to get their friends. Kurama thought it'd be best to tell Hiei first. He violently shook the fire demon out of his slumber. A pair of ticked off ruby eyes stared at the teen.

"What?!"he shouted.

"Zinnia's been kidnapped by a guy from Mitari's school!"wailed Kurama. Before anything else can happen Hiei dashed out the building at lightning speed.

The bully carried the unconscious wolf demon in his arms to somewhere he'd think no one would find him. The woods. Little did he know, there were eyes on him everywhere such as the wolf watching from inside the bushes, the wolf watching from inside the log, the wolf watching from behind the tree and the one watching from behind the rock. It seemed Zinnia had more protection than others thought. The wolves watched at the bully disappeared in the distance. They sneakily followed being so stealthy that they could not be heard. The bully slipped a pill in Zinnia's drink that would keep her unconscious....for about an hour or so. Poor Zinnia had been an innocent victim. Anyway, he stopped at a large lake. Nothing special, lilypads, fish and frogs. He now felt that he was far away enough to have 'fun'. If only Zinnia was conscious she could easily escape without even coming close to breaking a drop of sweat. The bully sat Zinnia on the ground. The was a rustle in the bushes. He quickly looked around. Nothing. "Must of been a stupid squirrel or something"(hey! squirrels are cool! Like Conker!)His eyes then traveled up and down the wolf demons body. He than shifted them to her chest. He kneeled down next to her to get a closer look. Without warning the unconscious body turned over on its side causing her nails the rake over his face in the process. Guess he shouldnt of gotten that close. The bully felt his face as a small stream of blood ran down it. He then examined Zinnia's hand and her claws. "This chick has the sharpest nails I've ever seen." He then remembered her breasts. His hand reached out over to her boobs.

"Dont!"screamed Mitari as he ran out of the deep forest. The bully instantly turned his attention to the blonde.

"How did you find me?"he asked narrowing his eyes. Mitari gulped.

"I.....I......"he paused. "I dont know.......I guess...I just followed my heart." the bully picked Zinnia up in his arms.

"Leave.....now!"he ordered. Poor Mitari had to be brave.

"And if I r-refuse?"asked Mitari trembling. He held Zinnia over the lake.

"I'll drown her." Mitari's eyes widened.

"No....please dont hurt her!"he pleaded. Suddenly, a pack of wolves pounced on the bully without warning. This caused him to drop the poor wolf demon......into the lake. The unconscious body sank to the bottom. Mitari gasped. "Zinnia!" just then the others caught up.

"Mitari, where's Zinnia?!"asked Kurama. Yuske looked around.

"I dont see her anywhere!"

"Maybe she's one of those wolves!"said Kuwabara pointing to the pack of wolves tearing up the bully. Hiei grabbed Mitari and shook him very violently.

"WHERE IS MY SISTER?!"he screamed in his face. Mitari now had tears in his eyes.

"She's......she's.....she's.....in the lake!"he wailed.. He broke down in tears. Well it seemed the wolves had taken care of the bully. All they had to do was save Zinnia.

"The lake?!"shouted Kurama. He instantly ran over the edge and dove in.

Back at the night club....."43 bottles of gineua pigs on the wall! 87 bottles of.......stuff! You take one down..pass it around...32 bottles of ice cream on the wall!"sang a still drunk Shizuru.

Hiei grabbed the bully by his shirt collar. "You dirty mother !@#$%^&*()_+! I will kill you!" See, Mitari would of dove in to save Zinnia but...he cant swim. He's the great SeaMan and he cant even swim! Poor Mitari. Luckily, Kurama swam up the surface carrying Zinnia in his arms. He slowly made his way over to the edge and placed Zinnia on the surface. Kurama slowly climbed out. By now Hiei had greatly injured the bully. He was totally knocked out. Kurama climbed out. Mitari kneeled down next to the motionless body. He wiped his tears.

"Zinnia....."it looked like she wasnt breathing. He was so scared. He had to think....and fast. He then remembered health class. CPR. He got a A in the chapter. He hesitately leaned forward.....his lips came a couple inches from hers. Hiei was about to pull Mitari away from her but instantly. A pair of hazel eyes was staring up at him.

"Hi Mitari!"said Zinnia happily. Startled, Mitari jumped back. Zinnia sat up and placed her hand on her forehead."Wow.....I must of asleep or something.."she looked around at the woods. "What are we all doing here?"she asked. Her eyes lit up. "Are we going camping?!"she asked hopefully. Everyone sighed.

"Son, I was thinking..."started Mitari's mother as she ate her breakfast with her son at the breakfast table. Maybe we should invite your little girlfriend over for dinner again tonight. Mitari sighed.

"Mother....she's not my girlfriend....she doesnt even know how I feel about her..."he explained. Ms Kiyoshi blinked.

"Well.....how come you didnt tell me this before?"she asked.

"Because everytime I tried to you just kept going about us getting married and other things like that"he answered.

"Well....then son, you must tell her how you feel!"she said standing up. Mitari shook his head 'no' rapidly. "Yes! You must! Son, this life is short. You or her can be dead and gone tomorrow. And then you will realize you never got to tell her how you felt. If you dont tell her now you may never get another chance." Mitari hadnt thought of that. She was right. He was guarenteed tomorrow. Neither was Zinnia. He slowly stood up.

"Yes....I will tell her."he stated. "I love her...."he then exited the house at rapid speed.


Over at Kurama's house the red head was making sure he had everything ready for school. He had gone school shopping yesterday and picked up many supplies. He then began to neatly place all of his items in the red backpack. There was a knock at the door. Kurama blinked. "Who could that be?"he thought to him. He simply walked over to the door and opened it to see Mitari standing in the doorway panting. "Why, hello Mitari."said Kurama. "Is something wrong?"he asked.

"Z-Zinnia.....I need to talk to her."he said still panting. Kurama frowned.

"I am sorry Mitari but......she's gone."he stated. Mitari's eyes widened.

"G-gone?! where?!"he asked desperately.

"Back home to America. She got on the plane early this morning. "explained the red head. Mitari's eyes filled up with tears.

"Zinnia....."


Later, "Oh son, Im so sorry about Zinnia."said Mitari's mother. Mitari didnt want to talk about Zinnia cause it'd make him sad. So he left the kitchen to go upstairs to his room. As he entered the living room he saw something on the floor in front of the door. It was a red envelope. It had been sitting there all day but he never bothered with it because he thought it was for his mother. He decided it'd be best to give his mother her mail. He picked up the letter and examined it.........it had his name on it. The letter was for him. He hesitately opened it. There was a folded up note inside. He read it.

"Dear Mitari,

Im sorry I didnt get a chance to say goodbye to you like I did all the others. So I wrote you this quick letter and dropped it off through your mail slot real early this morning. Im gonna miss all of you
. I'll try to come back to Japan as soon as possible. Maybe we can go to the roller rink or something. I cant wait to see you again. May the Lord be with you.


Love, Zinnia.
"


The End.