Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Taming the Youko ❯ The death ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone! Chapter 3 and I'm holding out! Okay this fic is probably going to be a
long one, it's going to probably go until He steals The Forlorn Hope. Unless someone
wants me to go on longer... I don't know... Thank you my reviewers I glad someone takes
time to read story with screwed up summaries YAY!!!! ^_^ *happy* enjoy! Oh yes! I'm
going away for a week so I won't be able to update but I'll write a few chapters
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*~

The spirit energy and soul of Youko Kurama traveled though the air of Japan, wearily. It had been looking for a suitable carrier for a while now and was starting to give up. It was now floating over the Tokyo Tower, where it stopped and looked. It had to find someone and fast before it wore out the energy it had left. It was snowing lightly and the city was all lights from the streets and other peoples houses and white. A wonderful sight to behold, but he had to get back to his search. After a while it picked up with it's quest again, going to the calmer parts of Tokyo. It flew house level, looking...

~*~

"Hon. I'm going outside for a while!" Shiori called out as she put on some slippers and a bathrobe. She calmly waited for her husband to answer her and opened the door.
"Okay!" She smiled at the sound of his voice coming from the living room. She was so happy to have him as a husband but if only... they had a son.
"All right be back in a while!" She left the warm, comfortable inside of the small, white bricked house to the cold, chilly outside. She loved this time of year, the snowflakes looked like small white angels dancing from the sky to the earth.
She rested her arms on the snow-covered metal gate that was the entrance to the house. She held her pale palm out and caught some of the white crispy flakes, that melted in her hand.
She sighed and watched the white mist of her warm breath hit the cold, frosty air. She shivered and held her bathrobe closer to her body.
'Maybe I should go in...' She thought quietly. 'It is dinner time' She walked up the snowed pathway to the wooden porch and froze suddenly. Some weird feeling came over her, like something just entered her body. She stood there for a few moments and was only brought out of her trance when her husband's voice came.
"Shiori? You okay? Come on in dinner's ready!"
"Oh... yes of course!" She walked up the frosted steps and into the house, removing her damp slippers and bathrobe, hanging them up on the clothes hangers in the closet so they could dry off.
"I'll be right there! I got to go get cleaned up!" She called out and walked up the stairs to the bathroom, washing her hands and face. As soon as she dried off, she went down to the dining room to join her husband.

~*~
He had chosen a carrier, this woman named 'Shiori' would do fine. He just had to be calm and wait to get out of her. Then he'd give her such a hard time she wouldn't want him. Youko Kurama could live on his own, he didn't need a 'mom' and 'dad' to take care of him! He had been taking care of himself all of his life and rarely came acrossed a really bad problem he couldn't handle himself.
'Ten years' he thought. 'Then I'll go back to Makai... and find someway to bring Kuronue back...' He vowed then and there he would survive.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*~
Hey End of another chapter! I really hope you like it! Remember I'll be gone for a week so I'll update 3 chapters when I get back okay? And who would think that our Sweet innocence Kurama would have actually been a bad boy to start out with his life? *sly look*