Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Taming the Youko ❯ Mysteries unsolved ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Of course the promise was easier then than it was now. It had been couple of months and Youko was growing restless, angry and anxiety building up inside of his conciseness and was almost about to burst. He had to put up with this for another six months, he guessed because he didn’t know what was night and day. For him everything was darkness and he tried passing time by figuring out in his unstable mind what day it was.

However, he could never find an answer and could never find out if he was right on a random guess. So after a while he grew bored of it and was thinking of things to make this ‘Shiori Minamino’ and her husband, miserable. This was the way he was, if he wasn’t thinking of a devious plot to steal something, he was stealing it. And if he wasn’t stealing it, he was thinking of ways to make his enemies suffer horrendously. And if he wasn’t doing that he was thinking about how many wondrous, valuable, rare and beautiful objects he had stolen, all though some of them were stolen by Kuronue and him.

He frowned mentally at the thought of Kuronue. He had failed his partner and for once he felt pity, it was his fault for Kuronue’s undoing. If only he had stayed with him and helped him... his

comrade might be still alive and he wouldn’t be in this dump of a world filled with stupid, unintelligent beings. He and Kuronue could be far away, laughing and joking about their treachery of stealing... what did they steal? For once Youko was clueless about what he stole. Kuronue said it was something that once belonged to him but was stolen so he

wanted revenge. He thought for hours, he guessed because he couldn’t tell how long he had even been there, about what it could be. A jewel perhaps? Or a rare artifact maybe? He was puzzled. Why didn’t Kuronue give him for information? More importantly why didn’t ‘He’ ask more about what he was risking his life for? It’s more like what he did risk his life for. It was a great mystery... one that would remain unanswered, while his new human body grew slowly inside Shiori's womb.