Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Taming the Youko ❯ Rebirth ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Shuuichi please... come on!" Shiori called out softly, he had disappeared again. She wasn't worried about her son turning up but he always did this, even at dead night for no reason what so ever. His reply was always the same ‘What do you care?’. Even though his was only two he could talk in full sentences unlike other kids his age, showing great intelligence. Shiori tried to discipline him, in order for his attitude to change. But nothing worked. She shivered slightly in the cold of the night, she had to find him soon.
~*~
Kurama sat in a tree, thinking things over. Everything was so fuzzy and it hurt to think about his old days as Youko. If this kept up he'd forget everything... even Kuronue. He found himself almost forgetting his old partner several times during the last two years.
Only eight more to go and he mustn't forget, he would never let himself completely forget his friends sacrifice. He silently crossed his arms and leaned back onto the damp, black, bark. The tree was in pain and he could feel that. All of his powers were negligently weakened, all but the power for plants. He still could sprout seedlings in his hand but not full grown vegetation. He touched the tree and winced. He could tell it was electrocuted, and even though it hurt to caress the tree’s burnt bark he started to heal it.
The festering limbs started to grow green again as did the trunk. He was almost done, one more second and he’d be done.
"Shuuichi!" The sudden outburst snapped his concretion in half and the tree wither again. He growled loudly and turned to face his human mother.
"There you are! What are you doing there?" She asked firmly, hands on her hips and looked slightly ennuyé.
He narrowed his green eyes in a glare at the woman. "No one asked YOU to find me you know! And what do you care anyways?" He was trying hard to harnessed his spirit energy to help the tree be reborn just as he was, but that woman... he felt a little wozzy, he knew how to do that but if he was interrupted his energy was drained and he was helpless. Shiori sighed and looked at her son, "What are you doing up there and at this time of night?" Kurama just stared deathly at her, she had expressed time, love, and patience to him but all she got was a cold glare in return. Kurama slipped off the cindered tree branch and landed smoothly on the soft green grass. Slowly he walked away to his home away from home, leaving his mother behind.

Okay okay lame I know!!!!! >_< I have writer’s block and it’s to heavy to move!!!
Anyhow The next chapter is ‘Horrors’ and I’m going to have a hard time writing it
because Kurama’s so BAD!! hehe *kitty face* ^,,^

Kammy