Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Taming the Youko ❯ Horrors ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oh how he hated it, all this nonsense he heard day in and day out. ‘Shuuichi finish your dinner’ or ‘Shuuichi stop doing this’ or ‘Shuuichi stop doing that’ let him have no freedom whatsoever. Not like when he was Youko Kurama that is where time was always on his side. He could do anything on his own continuance but now it was different, and he sure missed that time alone. Yes, true he eventually got time to think to himself but it was very limited. Shiori was always in the way, walking in on him trying to exercise his energy or trying to make some plants bloom. He never completed the cycle and that made him frustrated. He had done all sorts of things to get Shiori to hate him but nothing worked, even after he locked her and her husband out of the house while they were gone. As well competence over plants he maintained his ability to steal. So, taking advantage of this, he stole the keys to the house and when Shiori went out and locked the doors she had played into his small, weak human hand. At about twelve o’clock p.m. she finally got in and was exhausted. She scolded him when she saw the keys in his hand. But he didn’t care. The dilatory night made her late for work the next morning. This is what he’d hoped and planned to happen. But of course no matter what she wouldn’t leave him alone! This got him even more mad. She was determined to soften his cold Youko heart. As far as he knew she would never do it... never... But oddly enough he was softening a little bit. But still he played his nasty tricks on him and made them slightly miserable... but that wasn’t enough for the great infamous Youko Kurama. He’d have to do something to make them hate him... really and truly hate him. But little did he know that Shiori was soon to be depressed without the help of him. Something horrible was going to happen and no one saw it coming.