Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The 3 Black Rose Sisters ❯ Two Songs and the trip to Genkai’s ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Songs and the trip to Genkai's

~In band practice room (at Tera's house)~
"I'm just warning you...we suck right now." said Maeko.
"What is your band's name?" asked Kurama.
"Authorized Personnel."
"That's creative." said Hiei in a sarcastic tone; he had jumped in the band practice room through an open window.
"HIEI!!! Don't you ever scare us like that again or else!!!" yelled Tera.
"Hn."
"Ok Kurama start teaching. We got ten minutes till Chad gets here so teach me how to use my powers teach." said Hoshi.
*Kurama and Hoshi go to a different part of the room*
"Hiei......Yusuke......what about us? I mean we have no clue what to do. I mean.....where do we start?" said Tera.
"Let's get started already! I can't just stand here for ten minutes. Let's get to work." said Maeko in an impatient voice.
"Hn. Fine let's start." said Hiei.
As Hoshi, Tera and Maeko were starting to understand a little more about there powers, Chad arrived wondering why no one was near their instrument.
"Hey you guys. What's up? And who are they?" Chad said pointing at Kuwabara, Kurama, Yusuke and Hiei.
"Hey Chad, this is Hiei, Kuwabaka-er, Kuwabara, Kurama and Yusuke. And vise-versa. Now that you're here, we can start." said Maeko walking over to her bass alone. Maeko looks back seeing Hoshi-Kitsune drooling over Kurama and the same with Tera over Yusuke. As soon as they were done drooling, Tera went to her guitar and strapped on; Hoshi did the same, and Chad went to his drumset and started the beat of a song called "Questions."

"Are we there or is there so much more?
No time to breathe wondering 'what is love?'
Is it pretend? So much to mend
Happiness is like emptiness
When they say 'do you ever wonder about your past?
Is it over? Do you know why they call it love?'
If you do could you? Don't just look for a path
All those changes, all the lies
Come back to your memory
Do you miss her? Do you still cry?
What is love? Is it even real?
Is it just a dream? What did I feel?
Is your heart just a block of steel?
I need to know when these wounds will heal
Have you heard of all the pain life brings?
Do you think she even cares?
All the days I spent ignoring you paid off big
Have you seen a world of jewels? Keep lookin'
You'll never find the ghost that haunts you
And if you do start to unscrew
Cry away all those empty tears
Are we there…or is there so much more?"

The song ended with a guitar solo from Hoshi.
"You guys are awesome! And you said you suck! Well sorry if this disappoints you, but I think different about that," said Yusuke.
"Yes I must agree with you Yusuke. You are very talented indeed," replied Kurama.
"Hn." (I'll give ya one guess about who said that….haha)
Chad cracked his knuckles, stretched and then picked up his drumsticks and started playing the beat to another song, called "Missing You" [in loving memory of Jaime O. Zanipatin and Tony B. San Nicolas].

"In a world of fear and love
The days spin by with hope
Never knowing who leaves next
I miss you, I remember the times
Laughing, wondering, crying
I miss our time together
Why did you go?
You're wanted in our eyes
You're missing years of life
I see you in dreams
I wish I could see you in life
I'll miss you forever
When will I see you, who will be next?
Missing all my dreams
Hoping to see you every night
Do shadows always fall down?
When the moon comes around
When the wind starts to blow
It'll be you
People say ghosts aren't real
But they are to me
Your warm hands turned cold
As the night grew dark
Waking up in a cold sweat
Thinking "who's next?"
She's strong, for now
I'll miss you till the end
Hoping to see you soon…"

When the song ended, the room was filled with cheers and claps [from Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama (Hiei doesn't clap…haha)]
"That was such a sad song…I am sorry for your loss." Kurama said to Maeko and Hoshi (Tera and Chad were talking….).
"Don't be, it's not your fault." Said Maeko.
"Yeah, don't worry bout it Kurama." Added Hoshi.
"Well Hoshi-kitsune, would you like to go for a walk?" asked Kurama.
"Sure!" She smiled at Kurama and then said (more like yelled), "ATTENTION EVERYONE!! Me and Kurama are goin' on a walk, k? So don't freak cause I'm not here. Well gotta go! Ja ne!" Everyone sweatdropped.
"That is one weird girl." Said Yusuke.
"Hai. We know, but she can't help it when she's near a boy she likes." said Maeko not realizing what she had said out loud. Tera smacked her in the back of her head. "What?!? What did I do now?? Whatever it is, don't send me to the counselor. ( again )." Said Maeko, wanting to sneeze again so maybe Tera will blow up.
"So what do you guys want to do now?" Asked Tera.
"I know! I know! I know! Pick me!" Maeko said jumping up and down pointing to herself, not caring what Hiei or Yusuke thought about her.
"Yeah, Maeko" said Tera.
"Ummmm.......ummm. I forgot...........no wait I remember! Let's have Hiei and Yusuke teach us more. Or have them tell Chad what he might be. I think..... Yeah! Let's do that."
"Hn. Stop acting like a fool Maeko. You should already know that Chad is a dog demon. Or did you not sense it?" Hiei said, annoyed with Maeko and her stupidity.
"Shut it Hiei!!! Be nice." yelled Maeko.
"Wait .... What did you say I was Hiei?? A dog demon??" Chad says surprised and very much confused.
"Hai, Chad is a dog demon." Tera said without question.
Meanwhile, Hoshi-Kitsune and Kurama were outside walking along the shops, side-by-side, hand in hand. Kurama and Hoshi were in deep true love, not wanting to go back to the others.
"So what do you think of our band? Dumb? Cool? Nice? Okay? Good? Am I asking too many questions?" asked Hoshi. Sweatdrops fall from her head as Kurama leans in to kiss her.
//Is this really happening to me? Is this what true love really feels like? This seems so much like a dream to me...I've had so many of these dreams with Shuichi.....and now he's Kurama.//
After their long but short kiss Hoshi felt fire in her. The demon part of her was not far from coming out into the dark cold night.
"Kurama....... lets go. This is nice and all, I mean I like you a lot, and I'm glad were spending time together, but......I'd like to go back to Tera's."
//Wait?!?! What am I saying?? I don't wanna go back! I want to stay here with Kurama… so why did I say that? Me and my big mouth....what's wrong? Why can't I control what I'm saying?!?//
Kurama and Hoshi arrived back to Tera's. Chad had just got most of his information from Yusuke and Hiei about being a 'dog demon' and about Tera, Maeko and Hoshi being demons also. "This is just crazy man…I mean I know I'm not exactly a normal person…….but I never thought I'd be that abnormal." Said Chad. He was still surprised at the fact that he was a demon. "Hey Tera, think your rents would let all of us stay here so we can train and stuff?"
"Feh! I doubt it!" replied Tera.
"I know a place where we can stay and train," said Kurama.
"Where?" asked Hoshi.
"Genkai's temple. I believe she will be glad to train you."
"Ok….so when are we going?"
"Right now, if you like."
"Ok, lemme call my mom." Hoshi went over to the phone and dialed her home phone.
"Hello?" asked her mom.
"Hey mom, I'm gonna stay at a friend's house tonight…….I don't know their number………..yeah you can call my cell phone…..uh-huh………ok sure….I'll be there in a few minutes to get my stuff……….ok love you too bye." She hung up the phone and gave it to Chad who then gave it to Maeko.
"Please mom??" asked Maeko. "Well…I don't really know their phone number………I'd get it but no one knows what it is…………can't you call Hoshi's cell phone?....Yeah she's gonna be there too….ok………….love you, bye." Maeko put the phone on the charger and asked, "Ready to go get our stuff?"

After getting their 'stuff', they started off to Genkai's Temple.

"How do we get there Kurama?" Asked Maeko.

"We can go through the forest or the alley, which one would you like?" Asked Kurama. "The forest!!" yelled Hoshi and Tera.

"Hn. And you Maeko, the alley right?"said Hiei.

"Actually I was gonna say ' the forest' but since Tera and Hoshi said it I don't have to." Said Maeko, hoping Hiei would accept her for someone who's not such an idiot at times.

"Hn."

Through the dark, gloomy forest they walked until noises came from the bushes and trees around them. Hoshi and Kurama walked as close as they could have been. Suddenly, a loud shocking noise came from behind them. Maeko jumped closer to Hiei for protection, and Chad moved closer to Tera frightened by the noise.

"Not much longer to go, but perhaps we should stop for now and start off tomorrow, bright and early." Said Kurama with his arms around Hoshi.

"Yeah…." Said Hoshi. She helped set up camp and volunteered to do guard duty. "What are you doing up so late Kurama?" She had felt his gaze on her.
"Just making sure you're okay…" he said. Kurama walked over to Hoshi and sat down next to her, putting his arms around her waist. "Hoshi-kitsune…. Aishiteru."
"I love you too, Kurama…" she replied. She snuggled closer to him and soon fell asleep.
Meanwhile, Maeko was having a nightmare underneath the tree that Hiei was sitting in. He noticed her moving more than the others, not to mention the beads of sweat that rolled down her face, and went down to check on her. "Maeko…wake up." He said. He shook her a little and after about 30 seconds she woke up.
"Hiei….." Maeko said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his chest. He slid his arms around her waist. Maeko looked up at him and smiled. "Arigatou." Hiei leaned down and kissed her. She was surprised at first, but then a feeling of warmth overcame her. Underneath it all he can be so sweet… she thought to herself.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, however I DO own the band Authorized Personnel, as well as the other band members [Tera (thirtenblckcatz@aol.com), Maeko(witchwriter99@aol.com), Chad(chadacruse@yahoo.com)]. I also own half of the song "Questions" and Maeko owns "Missing You."

R&R! Enjoy!