Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The 3 Black Rose Sisters ❯ Attaked by Neko Demons ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning, bright and early as Kurama had said, they left and continued through the forest to Genkai's Temple to start training. Maeko had a smile on her face, her head down so Hiei couldn't see. Hoshi and Tera noticed her smile and walked up to her to get Maeko out of her day dream.

"Looks like someone else has found love." said Tera with the biggest smile of all.

"I don't know what you're talking about Tera. And besides who here could I possible LOVE?" Asked Maeko, pretending to be confused.

"You know who....."Said Tera staring at Hiei. Maeko bonked Tera on the back of the head, and Hoshi was on the ground laughing so hard she was about to cry.

Chad went up to Maeko and walked by her side to get the story of the night before.

"And there I was ..... Dreaming that Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke and Chad were dying ...right in front of me........ And I couldn't do anything to help them." Said Maeko explaining her dream to the others who had stopped for water. "I felt like I was stuck there.......... with no one to be with." Maeko had finished telling them her dream in tears, hoping not to lose Hiei like in her dream. She got up and walked slowly towards Hiei, and hugged him. She didn't want to let go no matter what.

Are Tera and Hoshi right? Do I love Hiei? Am I really what they say.......A Witch - Like Demon.........? Maeko felt the demon in her get stronger ........and she knew it was real.

They continued on their journey after everyone had filled their waterbottles. When they were about a quarter of a mile away from the portal, a neko demon popped out of nowhere.

"Going somewhere?" she asked, as more cat demons appeared behind her. "I didn't think so." She ordered her minions to kill them.

"Get behind us, now!" yelled Kurama. But being the stubborn girls they are, they didn't listen. "What are you thinking? Try to fight them now and you'll die!"

"Yeah well at least I would know that I tried." Replied Hoshi. Kurama looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Don't worry, I'll be careful."

"Baka onna! You have no chance of beating them!" said Hiei.

"Oh come on! If Hoshi is gonna try, then I'm trying too!" replied Maeko.

"Yeah, same here." Added Tera.

"Rose Whip Lash!" said Kurama. His rose whip sliced about one fourth of the demons.

"Take this, furball!" yelled Hoshi as she punched the leader of the clan hard in the stomach.

"*Cough* That was a lucky hit! But *cough* you have no idea how to use your spirit energy, so I will finish you off fast!" replied the leader. She stood up and raised her hand. "Taste my claws!" The leader of the clan swiped at Hoshi numerous times. Though she had blocked most of them, she also got a few cuts on her arms and two on her face.

"Kuso….you'll pay for that!" To Hoshi's surprise, as well as everyone else's, she changed into her demon form. Her dark brown hair turned blood red, and her eyes turned red too. Her clothes went from jeans and a t-shirt to a dark red top and a long, dark red skirt. Her ears and tail were red, with white tips. A bright green star-shaped ball of energy formed in her hands. Her eyes were also glowing green, as well as the aura surrounding her. She aimed the ball--star of spirit energy and shot it at the leader.

"NANI-NOOOOOOO!!" were the leader's last words before her body dissolved into ashes. Hoshi returned to her human form and said, "Wow."

Something similar happened with Tera and Maeko as well. Maeko's hair straightened and grew longer, and her clothes changed from simple pants and a tank top to a long black dress. She cast a telekinetic (sp?) spell (think Teen Titans' Raven) and sent half of the rest of the neko clan to Reikai. Tera's hair stayed wavy, but her hair color turned into a light blue-ish color with white streaks. Her eyes turned icy blue. Her clothes also changed into a dress, but a blue dress that stopped at her knees instead of a long black one. She summoned her water and wind powers, and made a tornado filled with water. She drowned the remaining of the clan.

"Well that was interesting," said Yusuke. "I thought you guys needed training on how to use your powers."

"Yeah, us too." Said Maeko and Tera. The girls then noticed that the boys were severely hurt.

"Oh my God Kurama, are you alright?!" asked Hoshi in a worried tone.

"Yes, I'm fine." He replied.

"Well I think you should be thankful for our help! If it wasn't for us, you woulda been dead and we woulda had to listen to Hoshi whine and complain!" said Tera. Hoshi bonked her on the head. "Heh heh I was just kiddin…"

Hoshi bandaged Kurama's arm and made him a cast-like….thing. "There, how do you feel now?" she asked.

"Much better. Arigatou, Hoshi-kitsune." Answered Kurama. He smiled at her and embraced her. "Aishiteru. You should get some rest for tomorrow….if there are no demons that slow us down like today, we should get to Genkai's by tomorrow."

"Mmhmm…" said Hoshi before she fell asleep.

Maeko walked over to Hiei. She lifted his face so she could see his pain. His arm all cut up and bloody; his face was less the same. She wanted to cry, but instead she bandaged his arm, and wiped off the blood from his face. Maeko helped him up and looked at him. Hiei looked up at her and felt ready to fall to the ground, for he was out of strength to stand much longer.

Tera noticed more about Yusuke being hurt and also ready to fall from his feet. To the ground he fell but as soon as his face was about to collide with the ground, Tera had caught him and helped him to his feet. She hugged him, knowing now that he was safe. Yusuke looked at her with wide eyes, but accepted her hug and hugged her back. Why is she hugging me? Yusuke thought to himself. Oh well…it is a nice feeling.

So, they all went to sleep and awaited the next day. But unbeknownst to them, a powerful demon was watching their every move and planned to strike when they least expected it….

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cliffhanger! Yes, I know, they're evil. But oh well…oh yeah, sorry about all the mushy romantic parts -_-;; I'm not a big fan of them meself. Don't worry though, more action is coming in the next chapter ^_^ Well I guess I should go now before all the action-loving-romance-hating people start chasing me.O.O I opened my mouth too soon. *Angry mobs chases Star all over the world* R&R!!! Ja ne!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Yu Yu Hakusho, I own only clothes and glasses. Muahahaha. That was lameness. Ok I'll shut up now.*leaves*