Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The 3 Black Rose Sisters ❯ Stalked ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning they arrived to the portal. Standing next to the portal was a light-blue haired girls with pink eyes. "Hi there! You must be Hoshi, Maeko and Tera!" she said in a perky voice. "Nice to meetcha."


"Ok Kurama who is that?" asked Hoshi, a little freaked out by her perkiness.


"That's Botan, known in our world as the grim reaper." replied Kurama.


Hoshi stood there, wide-eyed. "Grim reaper? Botan? I never would've thought...." Kurama sweatdropped, then suddenly pulled Hoshi closer to him. "Huh? Kurama, what's wrong?"


"We're being watched...." he said, his grip tightening.


"By who?" asked Tera and Maeko.


"A very powerful youkai...I believe she is after you three."


"B-b-but why?" stuttered Hoshi. She was getting scared every minute, afraid that the demon was watching their every move.


"I'll explain once we reach Genkai's and have something to eat." Kurama loosened his grip from Hoshi. "She left. Let's go..."


Hoshi jumped through the portal with Kurama close behind. Maeko and Hiei soon followed, then Tera and Yusuke, and Chad and Kuwabara.

Out of the portal they came in front Genkai's Temple. When they got to the outside of Genkai's, Hoshi, Tera, Maeko and Chad stared with wide eyes and their mouths dropped at the sight of the Temple. They looked as if they were hypnotized. Kurama stood in front of Hoshi, hoping that she would wake up. Hiei and Yusuke did the same to Maeko and Tera. After they 'woke up', Tera noticed that Chad was still hypnotized, so she slapped him on the back of the head.

"Hey! What was that for?!" asked Chad.

"You looked like you were asleep!" Tera replied laughing.

"Oh.....it still hurts."

Not but a minute after, the door opened and there was Genkai standing in the doorway. Genkai was a short, old woman with light gray-pink hair.

"Hiei...is that Genkai?" asked Maeko.

"Hai, Maeko... that is Genkai" he replied.

Tera took a small step forward as well as Hoshi, but Chad and Maeko stayed where they were.

"Hey old hag." said Yusuke

"Hello Dimwit, Kurama, Hiei and Kuwabara." she replied.

Kurama, Kuwabara and Hiei seemed to know Genkai well. But Yusuke, being a worthy pupil of Genkai's, He seemed to know more of her power and strength than any of other the three.

"Genkai, we have come here to ask of your help." said Kurama.

"Help with what? Help train these four demons?" she asked.

"Genkai...please, you have more strength and knowledge to train them." said Yusuke.

"Very well then, come in. But just to let you know, training does not start today. Tomorrow...Tomorrow is the day you will understand those of your powers." Genkai replied.

Once they all settled in, they went down to eat. Hoshi sat next to Kurama, waiting for him to tell her why the youkai was after her, Tera and Maeko. Yusuke sat down next to Tera, and Maeko next to Hiei. Tera and Maeko knew that Yusuke and Hiei were still hurt with cuts from the neko demons.

"Kurama... are you ready to tell us why 'a very powerful youkai' is after the three of us?" said Hoshi, pointing to Tera, Maeko and herself.

Kurama stopped eating and looked towards Yusuke.

"Yusuke.. Do you know why?" asked Tera.

All Yusuke could at that point was stare at Hiei.

"And, you Hiei... do you know why? If you do... please just tell us so Maeko doesn't have to hurt you to get the answer... cause she will, you know." said Chad, quickly ducking his head from Maeko's hand.

"SEE!! I told you." yelled Chad, knowing that if he wasn't careful Maeko would get him.

"Well….what we didn't tell you yet was that you are all protectors of three black rose gems." Said Kurama. Hoshi stopped eating to listen to the story. "Star-fox (a/n: I'm just gonna say star-fox. Hoshi-kitsune is too long to type.), the black rose gem you hold has the power of fire. It boosts your fire powers, which is why you changed into your demon form without you being able to control it. The same goes for Maeko and Tera, but the gems they hold have different powers. Tera's holds the power of wind and water, while Maeko's holds the power of witchcraft and telekinesis."

"So that's why we couldn't control our powers…" said Tera.

"Precisely. This youkai that is following you…or was….is most likely after the gems. All of the powers put together could mean hell on earth. You three must be trained well to defend yourselves from demons that will come to claim the gems."

"Hey Maeko, is that why I couldn't control what I said that time I went on a walk with Kurama?" whispered Hoshi.

"I guess so…but maybe your demon side doesn't like Kurama all that much.." replied Maeko.

Hoshi frowned, then stood up from her seat. "I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Said everybody.

*Kurama, something is wrong with Hoshi.*

/Yes, I know…Youko, should I go check on her?/

*Yes. That was a dumb question.*

/I just don't want to disturb her…/

*Get going already!*

/Alright, alright./

"Excuse me, I'm going to go check up on Star-fox." Said Kurama. He made his way up to Hoshi's room and knocked lightly on the door. Nobody answered, so he opened the door to see a shaking Hoshi on her bed. She was sweaty all over.

"N-no…P-please d-don't turn on me…" said Hoshi, unconsciously. Kurama walked over to her bed and sat on it. He shook her gently; no response.

"Hoshi…I'm not going to turn on you…..please wake up." He said. She stopped shaking, and slowly opened one of her eyes.

"Kurama…?" she asked, barely above a whisper.

"Yes, I'm here…" he hugged her, and then asked, "What were you dreaming about?"

"You and….Tera and Maeko...and everybody turned on me, but you guys weren't hypnotized or anything. You just went over to the enemy's side…and then I saw a shadowy figure, I think it was a woman, and she said `I will get the gems.'"

This time, it was Kurama's turn to frown. "I believe she is trying to trick you three to get you to give up the gems. She is trying to make you think that if you don't give them to her, your friends and loved ones will either die at her hand or turn against you. I am sorry…would you like me to stay with you tonight?"

Hoshi blushed, then said, "Yeah….Arigatou Kurama."

"Let me go get my stuff and change." Kurama walked to his own room, and got his pillow.

*C'mon Kurama, lemme out just this once. Perhaps I can change her demon side's mind about you…*

/Youko…/

*Please? I won't do anything you wouldn't…or maybe I will.*

/Youko! No, you're not coming out./

*I was joking. Please???*

/Oh alright, but if you do anything to hurt Star-fox…/

*I won't.*

With that said, Kurama transformed into Youko. "Ah, I finally get to stretch." He walked into Hoshi's room.

"K…Kurama? Is that you?" she asked, a little surprised. Man he's hot…I have to admit Kurama is a lot hotter in his demon form… thought Hoshi.

"Just call me Youko. If you don't mind, I'll be staying with you in place of Kurama. I needed to stretch…" he said, walking towards Hoshi and putting his arms around her waist.

"No I don't mind…." She said, blushing. Youko smirked at this and carried her to the bed.

"I have not yet had a chance to kiss you…" Youko leaned down and kissed Hoshi. She was shocked at first, but then gave in and let Youko kiss her. When he drew back, he turned the lamp off and got under the covers (a/n: don't get any ideas in your head. Nothing happens!). "Goodnight." He said, and wrapped his arms and tail around her.

"Goodnight…" she said, and drifted off to sleep.

Later on that night, at about 12:30 or so, Maeko was still awake. "Damn it, why can't I get to sleep?" she asked herself. She sighed and turned on the TV. At the same time, Hiei came in through the window.

"What are you doing up so late?" he asked, walking over to the cough and sitting next to Maeko. He put his arms around her waist, and she put her arms around his neck.

"I can't get to sleep." Replied Maeko. She looked up at him, and he leaned down and kissed her.

"Would it help if you slept with me (a/n: yes I'm gonna make them sleep in the same bed like Hoshi and Kurama. Don't ask why…)?" asked Hiei in an innocent voice. Maeko blushed like mad, but he couldn't see it too well.

"Uh…sure Hiei.." He picked her up and walked to his room. He set Maeko on the bed, turned out the lights and laid on the bed. "Goodnight Hiei."

"Goodnight Maeko. Oh wait one more thing." He got up and locked the door. "Those bakas Urameshi and Kuwabara will never shut up if they wake early tomorrow." He walked back over to the bed, got in it again, and kissed Maeko goodnight.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Very crappy ending. Yet again. I know I said there would be action in this chappy, but I kinda forgot that I said that….hahaha sorry bout that ^_^;; well this time, I PROMISE there will be more action in chapter 6. Cause that's when they get attacked. I know, their first day of training, they get attacked! Well I'm gonna go now. Ja ne.