Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The 3 Black Rose Sisters ❯ Training and Hana ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning they all woke around 10. Genkai wasn't too pleased.

"It took you long enough just to get outta bed. Hurry and eat breakfast, you have much to learn." Said Genkai in an irritated tone. They all ate breakfast and headed outside.

"Geeze this place is huge…." Said Hoshi. Genkai led them to a clearing in the forest.

"First match: Tera vs. Kuwabara. First to fall on the ground loses. Now listen to me Tera, you must concentrate. Channel your spirit energy to your hand and form a weapon." Tera nodded and channeled her spirit energy to her hands as she was told. A light blue aura surrounded her and a bow and arrow appeared in her hands. "Ready? Begin!"

Kuwabara summoned his spirit sword and charged at Tera. She swiftly dodged the attack and aimed one of her arrows. A voice in her head stopped her. `Not yet.' said the voice. She put her arrow back and ran towards Kuwabara. He dodged most of her shots, and she dodged his attempts at slicing her. She then backed up as he was about to swing his sword through her stomach. She once again took out her arrow and shot Kuwabara in the left shoulder.

"UGH!" Kuwabara's spirit sword disappeared and he fell to the ground, clutching his shoulder.

"Um…sorry about that Kuwabara. I didn't mean to get you that bad…" said Tera as her hand went to the back of her head.

"It's ok…no harm done….man you're pretty good for a girl."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Uhh nothing I just said you're pretty good!" said Kuwabara, raising his hands trying to indicate he didn't mean to insult her.

"Winner: Tera!" said Genkai. "Congratulations, you did very well. Second match: Hoshi vs. Dimwit. Same rules. Hoshi, do the same as Tera did, but your weapon does not have to be a bow and arrow." Hoshi nodded, and did the same as Tera. A lime green aura surrounded her, and in her hands she held two scythes(sp?). She charged at Yusuke, but he easily dodged. He caught Hoshi off guard many times but she only got hit a few times. Yusuke was gathering up his spirit energy for his spirit gun attack. He went in circles around Hoshi for a few minutes, then stopped when he was sure he had caught her off guard, and yelled "SPIRIT GUN!!" Hoshi was indeed surprised, but she jumped into a nearby tree before the blast got close enough to send her flying to who knows where.

"Hey, where'd she go?" asked Yusuke.

"Up here!" said Hoshi. She jumped down quickly and charged at Yusuke. With her two scythes, she sliced his stomach open.

"Damn you!" he said, his hands stained with blood. He charged at Hoshi but then stopped suddenly and fell to the ground.

"Um…what just happened?" asked Maeko.

"He's fainted from blood loss." Replied Hoshi. "I didn't mean to cut that deep…."

"Don't worry he'll be fine. He's had far worse from Toguro." Said Genkai. "Well done, you're a lot more powerful than I expected."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!"

"It means exactly how it sounds. Third match: Chad vs. Hiei. You guys know the rules. Chad, you may want to use this." Genkai tossed him a sword.

"Why am I gonna need this?" questioned Chad.

"You will face Hiei with that. He is an expert swordsman, so you might want to be careful. I think you will fight better with an actual weapon instead of using your spirit energy. Ready? Begin!"

Hiei took out his sword and ran towards Chad. Chad got his sword ready but just as Hiei was about to reach him, he disappeared. "Hey…where'd he go?" Hiei appeared behind Chad with his katana ready to strike, but Chad, though he wasn't really prepared, blocked it and swords clashing filled the area. Just as Hiei was about to finish the match, there was a loud explosion.

"What the hell was that?!" yelled Hoshi.

"Oh that was just a little something I like to call a bomb." Said a strange voice. A woman with short black hair and dark blue eyes jumped out of a tree. She wore a long, dark blue cloak with a super mini skimpy skirt and a small and tight shirt. "I am Hana. Pleased to meet you. Now why don't you just hand over the Black Rose Gems and I won't make you suffer," Hana said, looking at Maeko and then to Hoshi.

"You think we'd just give them to a poor excuse for a demon like you? I don't think so. You're not getting them without a fight." Spat Tera.

"Well then I guess I will just have to take them from you." Hana raced towards Tera and attempted to punch her but missed. "So I see you know how to dodge." She went for another attack but the sword in her gut kept her from doing that. "Na…Nani?"

"Good thing Genkai has extra swords." Said Hoshi. She pulled the sword out of Hana's gut. "I'm all for what Tera said. We're not giving the gems to you without a fight, and I doubt you'd live to get them anyway."

"You've got a smart mouth missy. But mark my words, we will meet again." With that said and done, Hana vanished. At the same time, Yusuke came out, bandaged this time.

"Tera!" said Yusuke. He ran over to her side.

"What happened? I thought you dodged all those shots!" exclaimed Kuwabara.

"Yeah, I dodged her shots but that freak can make her nails grow long and she sliced my stomach." Replied Tera. Yusuke helped her up and put her arm around his neck.

"C'mon, we gotta get you bandaged up." He took her into the house and got out the bandages. "Better hope those fingernails didn't have any dirt in them."

"Ow! That stings! Damn…I hate cuts." Complained Tera.

Meanwhile, Kurama and Hoshi were sitting in a tree (a/n: NO, not k-i-s-s-i-n-g) discussing the recent event.

"So you're tellin' me that this lady wants to take over the human world?" asked Hoshi.

"Yes, and her name sounds very familiar…but I am not sure where I have heard it before." Replied Kurama.

"Maybe you knew her when you were Youko…or something."

~~^~~^~~^Flashback!^~~^~~^~~

Youko had just returned from a recent theft. He was about to go to bed when one of his men rushed into his room. "Ever heard of knocking?" he asked, very irritated.

"Sir! There have been reports on a female demon named Hana. She is destroying villages and woods and anything in her way." Replied the man.

"Is she in search of something?"

"Yes, it is said she has wanted to get her hands on the Three Black Rose gems for some time now. Though this woman knows it is near impossible to get the gems, she still tries. Even if you do not harm or provoke her she will kill you. What shall we do, sir?"

"We will have to stay on watch until she is captured or killed."

Suddenly, another man rushed into Youko's room. "Sir! Hana has arrived. Surprisingly, she is not here to burn the forest down or kill. She wishes to speak with you." Said the other man.

"Let her in."

Hana walked in. She slowly walked closer to the fox demon. "The Great Thief, Youko Kurama. I have come to pose a question."

"What is it you've come here for?" said Youko.

"Well, isn't it obvious? I've come to get inside knowledge on your thefts. How do you do it?"

"You are stupid enough to believe I will tell you, then?"

"Fine, don't tell me. But answer this: where are the Three Black Rose Gems located?"

"I may be the greatest thief in Makai, but even I do not know the whereabouts of those gems."

"You lie! I can see it in your eyes. Tell me where it is, or I will kill off every single one of your men and burn this whole forest."

"I do not know. I assure you I am not lying." Hana glared at him a moment, and turned to leave.

"Consider yourself lucky, fox boy. I will not burn this place or kill you men. But if I ever find out different about your answer, I will be back." Declared Hana, and not even a second after she disappeared.

~~^~~^~~^End flashback^~~^~~^~~

"Yes, of course! She threatened to kill Youko's men and burn the forest." Said Kurama.

"Nani? Why did she threaten you?" asked Hoshi.

"She expected me, when I was Youko, to know the whereabouts of the Three Black Gems. I truly did not know, though I did have a clue as to where it was…I never told her that though."

"Interesting…." Hoshi sighed, and leaned on Kurama's shoulder.

"It's getting late...let's go eat dinner."

"Okay…" Kurama picked Hoshi up and took her to the kitchen. "So what's for dinner guys?"

"Pizza." Said Yusuke, who was playing video games with Kuwabara.

"Hey, no fair!! How do you do that Urameshi?? That's gotta be against the rules, man." Whined Kuwabara.

"It isn't against the rules you baka now shut up! I'm losing my concentration."

"Well excuse me."

"Do those two EVER stop?" asked Maeko.

"Hn. Of course they don't." answered Hiei.

"So it's like a daily routine?" asked Tera.

"You could say that." Said Kurama.

"*yawn* Well you guys go ahead and pig out on the pizza. I'm headed for bed." Said Hoshi.

"But aren't you hungry? You've had a tough day, Star-fox." Said Kurama.

"Only a little. I'm more tired than I am hungry. G'night all." Hoshi walked up to her room, changed and was about to turn off the light when she felt two strong arms wrap around her. "Hey Kurama," she said, smiling slightly. "Did you need something? Or did you just want to stay with me again?" Hoshi turned around to see Kurama blushing.

"Well….to be honest…I…uh…" started Kurama, but Hoshi cut him off.

"Alright, alright. Not that I mind but…well yeah." Kurama smiled and kissed her on the cheek and went to get his pillow. He came back in wearing red pajama pants and no shirt (a/n: ooh la la). He climbed into bed with Hoshi like the night before, and wrapped his arms around her.

Downstairs, Yusuke and Kuwabara were bickering yet again.

"I did too win you stupid buffoon!" yelled Yusuke.

"No you didn't Urameshi, that match was mine!" Kuwabara yelled back.

"Would you two shut up? If you didn't know, there are people trying to sleep here." Said Botan (a/n: she was in the temple with Yukina during the battle).

"You dumbass! I did win!" whispered Yusuke.

"Nu-uh! I'll take that as a challenge!" said Kuwabara. They began to play their boxing video game again.

"Damn it they never give up do they?" said Maeko.

"Of course not." Replied Hiei. He picked Maeko up bridal style and jumped out of the window.

"Fine, Maeko! Just leave me with the bakas!" yelled Tera.

"Who you callin' a baka?!" asked Kuwabara.

"You, Kuwabaka." Said Yusuke.

"Ding ding ding, Yusuke got half of the question right. I'm calling BOTH of you bakas." Said Tera. She walked off to her room.

"Look what you did Kuwabara, you made her mad." Said Yusuke.

"So, why do you care? You like her or something?" Yusuke punched Kuwabara unconscious.

"Stupid idiot…." Said Yusuke as he walked up the stairs to his own room.

And that is where the chapter ends. I think it's kinda short...if you do too I'm sorry but I sorta ran outta ideas…yeah.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho! But I do own a guitar ^_^

Please R&R! Ja ne!