Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The 3 Black Rose Sisters ❯ Back to Hoshi's and Nyoko ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next 6 months of training wasn't exactly easy for Hoshi, Tera, Maeko, and Chad. Though it was tough, the 6 months ended this day, and boy were the girls and Chad happy about it.

"Finally! It seemed like the 6 months of training was actually 6 years," said Chad. "I know exactly what I'm gonna do when I get home."

"And what would that be?" asked Maeko.

"Sleep." replied Chad. Everyone laughed. "Nani? I hardly got any sleep these past 6 months cause the old hag made us get up at 5 a.m."

"Oh come on Chad, it wasn't that bad." said Hoshi.

"Yes it was! For me at least…"

The portal opened up in the forest, and everyone jumped through. Minutes later, they fell onto the floor of Hoshi's house.

"Ow…I hate portals," complained Tera.

"Yeah me too," said Maeko.

"Same here…wait a minute...what if my mom heard that?! What's she gonna say when she sees you guys here?!" panicked Hoshi.

"Calm down Star-Fox," said Kurama. She looked at him with a question in her eyes. "Your mother and father know that you are a demon, because they are demons also."

Hoshi was wide-eyed(a/n: she looked like this: O.O). "WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME THAT?!"

"You never asked, now can you shut up? My ears hurt from your screaming." said Yusuke.

"I'll scream as much as I want Yusuke!" exclaimed Hoshi. "Hold up…where is my mom anyway?"

They all walked downstairs, but a teenage Koenma appeared while they were walking on the stairs and made Hoshi fall. "Yo."

"KOENMA!!!!!!!" yelled Hoshi. "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU STUPID PACIFIER-BREATH!!!!"

"Are you alright?" asked Kurama. Hoshi nodded, and he helped her up.

Koenma, however, glared at Hoshi for calling him a `pacifier-breath.' "Ahem, I have news on Hana."

"You do?" asked Kuwabara.

"Yes, now listen. We found out that she has a human form. I don't really think that it's an actual human form though, maybe an illusion spell. You three," he said, pointing to Hoshi, Maeko and Tera, "must be extra cautious. Don't trust everybody that you meet or run into. As I was researching further, I realized that she may disguise herself as a student at your school, Kurama. You must all keep your guard up, and I think it would be safe for you all to stay in one place, preferably a place where there aren't many people around."

"How the hell are we gonna find a place like that?" asked Tera.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe you could all stay at one of the Black Rose Sisters' houses, though you would have to tell your parents to stay somewhere else or they may be in danger. Anyway, I have taken a look at the size of all of your houses and noticed that this house was the biggest and the only one with just a few neighboring houses."

"But where would we all sleep if my mom even let us? There isn't enough room for everyone to have their own room." asked Hoshi.

"Good question," said Koenma. Everyone fell anime-style.

"Great. So lemme guess, WE have to figure that out, right?"

"Yes. Well would ya look at the time? I got a meeting, later!" And with that, Koenma disappeared.

"Grr, I can't wait to get my hands on him…" Hoshi said in an irritated voice. She walked over to the kitchen counter and saw a note.

Hoshi,

Your dad and I have been informed about the danger you are in. Koenma has also told us that he preferred you all to stay in one house, so your father and I will let you, Tera, Maeko, Chad, and the others stay. If you need us, we'll be at Tera's house (Maeko's parents don't know about her being a demon).

Love you, Mom & Dad

P.S. We have already told all of your friends' parents that they will be staying at our house for some time. Their stuff is all in your room. Oh, and don't do anything with the boys while we're not there! ;-)

Hoshi blushed and groaned at the last sentence. "Mothers.." she mumbled. Kurama just chuckled, and Yusuke and Kuwabara were laughing their asses off. "Would you two shut up already?" Yusuke and Kuwabara stopped laughing.

Kuwabara asked, "Hey, you got any video games?"

"Yeah, they're in the living room. If you guys scratch the games or screw up my PS2, just know you won't live to see tomorrow." They waved their hands as if they were listening (which they weren't) and went to play video games. Chad was asleep on the sofa. Maeko and Hiei were talking in a corner, and Tera was watching Yusuke and Kuwabara play video games.

"Would you like to go for a walk in the park?" asked Kurama.

"Yeah sure," replied Hoshi. Kurama and Hoshi walked to a nearby park and sat on a bench. "Look at the stars…they're so pretty."

Kurama looked at Hoshi. "Yes, but not as pretty as you…" Hoshi blushed.

"Ya know Kurama, sometimes I think you're too sweet for your own good…but either way I still love you." Kurama chuckled.

"I will always love you Hoshi…" He leaned down and kissed her under the moonlight (a/n: yes, it was night already, and I know I suck at romance).

Back at Hoshi's, Maeko went to unpack her stuff. Hoshi's house was a mansion, but not a huge one. There were four guest rooms; two people would have to stay in 2 rooms, and the other two would get their own room (a/n: if you didn't already guess, Kurama was staying in Hoshi's room. Oh yeah, if you're thinking anything will happen, NOTHING does, so get your head outta the gutter!). Kurama and Hoshi arrived a few minutes after Maeko unpacked and put her clothes, toothbrush, etc. in one of the guest rooms.

"Hey Yusuke, Kuwabara, come into the living room. We need to figure out whose sleeping where." said Tera.

"Just a few more minutes, lemme beat Kuwabaka first." said Yusuke.

"YUSUKE!!!! Stop playing your stupid video games and get over here now!" yelled Maeko; apparently she was tired and didn't want to wait to see who was sleeping where.

"Ok, Kurama will be staying with me in my room, two people will have to share two of the guest rooms, meaning that two people in one room and two people in another, and the last two will get their own room." said Hoshi in one breath.

"Ooh, Kurama's staying in the same room as Hoshi, I wonder what Youko's planning to do to her…" said Yusuke in a very perverted way. Hoshi blushed and Kurama was enraged.

"Yusuke, Youko does not intend to do anything to Hoshi. If you make another comment like that, he might just think of something horrible to do to you." said Kurama in an angry tone, with a shimmer of gold in his emerald eyes.

Yusuke got up, afraid that Kurama was going to hurt him, and headed into the kitchen (a/n: sry I couldn't resist adding that).

"Hey, where are you goin'? We haven't decided where you're gonna sleep yet!" said Tera. She sighed and went to see if she could comfort Yusuke.

"Ok...well…how about Hiei and Maeko stay in one room, Tera and Yusuke in the other, and Kuwabara and Chad, you guys get your own rooms." said Hoshi.

"WOOOO! I get my own room! Yippee!!" yelled Chad.

"Oh, one more thing. YUSUKE! TERA! Get out here, I gotta tell you guys somethin'!"

Tera and Yusuke came out of the kitchen and said at the same time, "What is it?"

"You guys are staying in the same room, but-" started Hoshi, but Yusuke and Tera interrupted her.

"WHAT?!?!" they exclaimed.

"Let me finish what I started before you kill me. Like I said, you guys are sharing a room, BUT if you're uncomfortable with the idea of sleeping in the same bed, there's a futon in each closet of the guest rooms." Yusuke sighed in relief, as did Tera. "Now who wants to order Chinese food? I'm starved."

"WE DO!!!" everybody said. So they ordered some chow mien(sp) and mandarin chicken from a nearby Chinese restaurant and began eating.

"Mmm, this is so good!" said Hoshi. "I haven't had Chinese food forever."

"Me eiver," said Kuwabara, with his mouth full. (translation: "Me either")

"Kuwabara, you shouldn't talk with your mouth full!" said Botan, who appeared out of nowhere.

"AHH!! How did you get here?" asked Hoshi. She then realized that she could've hurt Botan's feelings, and quickly added, "I'm sorry if I offended you by saying that, you just scared me."

"Botan smiled and said in her cheery voice, "That's alright, no harm done. Oh, and I got here from a portal. Koenma wants me to stay with you guys to see if anything happens."

"Hmm…we don't have an extra room, and I know you wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as Kuwabaka-er, Kuwabara or Chad…..would you mind sleeping downstairs, on the couch?" asked Hoshi.

"No, not at all." She smiled again and said, "Ooh, I haven't had any Chinese food for decades." Botan started pigging out on the rest of the food (a/n: the others were too full to eat anymore). Hiei got up and went to unpack his stuff and put it in the room he and Maeko were staying in. Once he was done, he laid on the bed. Maeko knocked on the door.

"Hn."

She opened the door. "Hey Hiei, you ok?" asked Maeko, a little worried.

"Just tired…" Maeko got her pajamas and went into the bathroom to change. When she came back out, Hiei was looking at a picture of the whole Reikai Tantei. He was particularly looking at Yukina.

"Hiei…" started Maeko, but Hiei cut her off.

"Yukina is my little sister. I swore not to tell her though…when I got my Jagan eye."

"Why can't you tell her?"

"It's not that I can't…I want her to be happy."

"I'm sure she'd be happy knowing you're her brother," Maeko pointed out.

"Hn…" Hiei put the picture away and slid under the covers with Maeko. "Good night."

"Night…" said Maeko as she fell asleep in Hiei's arms.

Later on that night (it was Saturday by the way), Hoshi went to her room and changed into her grey pajamas. While brushing her hair, her demon side started talking to her (finally!). [*insert words* is her demon side talking, /insert more words/ is Hoshi talking]

*Hoshi, would you mind if I came out?*

/Eep! Who are you? How'd you get into my head?!/

*Relax, it's me, Nyoko, your demon side.*

/Oh…no, I don't mind, just please….don't hurt Kurama./

*What makes you think I would hurt him?*

/Well it seems that you don't like him…/

*It isn't that I don't like him, I just think you're too obsessed with him.*

/Nyoko! Do you want to be let out or not? (a/n: sheesh it sounds like she's talking to a dog or something…)/

*Oh, fine. I won't do anything.*

/Alright../

Hoshi was surrounded by a white mist, similar to when Kurama turns into Youko, and in less than a minute, Nyoko was out. "Ahh…feels good to walk now." she said. Nyoko picked up the brush and started brushing her long, blood red hair. A knock sounded on her door. "Door's open!"

The door opened to reveal….

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yet another cliffhanger!! Heh I'm so evil ;-) K well that's chapter 7. Hope y'all liked it. It's kinda mushy and stuff but…hey, there needs to be at least some romance, right?! Well I'll update soon as I get another idea for another actiony chapter. Ja ne!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho.