Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The 3 Black Rose Sisters ❯ POLL!! Vote ASAP so I can update sooner! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey peoples! Christina here! I hope you like the story so far. Anywhoways…I decided to make a poll to see what you guys want.

Please vote ASAP so I can update quicker! More importantly, so you can see who was revealed at the door….

More/less: romance

If you chose more, let me know what pairings you want to see with more romance involved.

More/less: action

If you chose more, tell me what ideas you might have that you want to see in the story.

More/less: adventure

If you chose more, let me know what type of adventures (i.e. walking, flying, whatever you can think of that has to do with traveling.) you would like to see.

More/less: comedy

If you chose more, let me know which character(s) you would like to be humorous, say something funny, etc.

More/less: descriptions

If you chose more, please tell me how I can improve the descriptions of characters, settings, etc.

Oh, I just remembered! I never told you what Chad looks like. -_- I am so forgetful. Anywho, he has short, dark brown hair and brown eyes. He is about 5'3" and wears black all the time and a chain around his neck (which he chooses to do on his own, in the story and in real life!).

Please vote as soon as you can so I can update! Remember this: you no vote, I no update….but if I don't get any votes in the next week or so, then I'll update. ^^

Ja ne!

Oh, one more thing! I never thanked Taiyoukai Kuzume for reviewing. So….thanks a bunch for your review! I'm sure your fanfics are awesome.^^ Bye for now!