Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The 3 Black Rose Sisters ❯ Old routines, New student ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The door opened to reveal….Youko. Oblivious to this, Nyoko kept brushing her hair until she felt Youko's arms sneak themselves around her waist. "Hello..." he said in that seductive voice of his. "I don't think we've been introduced properly. I am Youko."

"I kind of figured that, fox boy. Now would you mind getting your paws off me?" she asked, irritated at his attempts to get her to like him.

"Aww….that isn't very nice," said Youko as his ears slightly drooped, but he did not fulfill her request. Nyoko growled at this and tried to get free, but the more she struggled, the tighter his hold. He was tiring of this, so he picked her up and laid her down on the bed; of course, he didn't let her loose. He straddled her so she wouldn't be able to move her legs (NOT the nasty way people!), and pinned her arms down to the bed. "Do tell your name, beautiful vixen."

Nyoko sighed and gave up trying to get away. "Nyoko," she answered. "My turn to ask a question. Why won't you let me go?"

"Because…" he started, his face only an inch from hers, "Aishiteru…and I have not yet marked you…" He leaned in, and kissed her. Though Nyoko wasn't entirely sure if she liked this guy, she let him kiss her. `Did I…did I just let him do what I think he did?' she thought.

"What if I don't want to be marked yet, huh?" she asked, anger in her voice. "I hardly even know you."

"You know me through Hoshi…but I do not wish to make you hate me. So…will you spend a week with me, and then let me mark you?"

"On two conditions. 1: You let me go. 2: If I've actually…fallen in love with you."

"Deal. The week starts right now." Said Youko as he got off of Nyoko. So I've got a week to see if I actually like this guy…

/Haha, you SO know you like him now, Nyoko./

*What?! Are you crazy or something?*

/No, it's just written all over your face and in your head./

*But…I hardly know him…..and from what I know he's a complete pervert!*

/He can be perverted at times, but he's also really sweet./

*You know, much as I hate to admit it, you can change my mind just by telling me about him…*

"Ah, I see you're deep in thought. May I ask what about?" asked Youko, as he broke her trance.

"Oh, um, nothing, just having a mental conversation with Hoshi…" she mumbled. Nyoko yawned, and without thinking laid her head on Youko's [very] muscular chest. He smirked, and started stroking his hand tenderly through her red hair. She purred; she felt so content under his touch. So….she enjoys this… thought Youko as he continued stroking his fingers through her hair. Eventually they both fell asleep, lying in each other's arms. The next morning, Youko woke early. He looked at Nyoko and pressed his lips against hers once more before he put a rose by her pillow and transformed back into Kurama.

When Nyoko woke up, she smiled inwardly. Then she allowed herself to go back into her human form.

/Seems like you had a good time last night, Nyoko./

*…..Well you and Kurama had a good time at Genkai's, sleeping in each other's beds and never in your own.*

Hoshi blushed at Nyoko's comment, and Nyoko mentally smirked. Hoshi took a shower, and then got dressed in beige shorts and a black shirt that said `no job, no money, no car; but I'm in a band' on it (a/n: I really do have that shirt! Also!).

"Ohayou gozimasu, Star-Fox," greeted Kurama as Hoshi entered her kitchen.

"Ohayou Kurama…*yawn* what's for breakfast?" asked Hoshi.

"Bacon and eggs," he said, handing her a plate.

"Arigatou." Hoshi started scarfing down the bacon and eggs. "Mmm, this is really good Kurama!"

"Thank you." The others came downstairs a few minutes later, yawning and stretching.

"What's for breakfast?" yawned Maeko.

"Bacon and eggs," answered Kurama…for the second time.

Everyone ate their food and complimented Kurama's cooking. Yusuke and Kuwabara practically played video games all day, stopping only to use the bathroom or eat. Kurama cooked all the meals and read a book, stopping once in awhile to watch Yusuke and Kuwabara. Maeko, Tera and Hoshi talked, played some video games, played truth or dare and stuff like that. Eventually Botan joined in, and at the end of the day everyone was playing truth or dare, even Hiei.

"Ok…Kurama, truth or dare?" asked Yusuke.

"Hmm…dare me," he said, grinning.

Too bad for him, Yusuke's grin was wider and eviler. "Ok…I dare you to French kiss Hoshi, right here, right now!"

Kurama blushed, and so did Hoshi. He then gulped and asked, "In front of everyone?"

"Yup. Ya gotta do it, or you're outta the game." Kurama gulped again and slowly made his way to where Hoshi was sitting. He sat down and put his arms around her waist. Gradually, he leaned in to kiss Hoshi. He bit her lower lip, not that he normally would have, maybe Youko would, but not him. She granted his entrance and his tongue felt around her mouth for just a couple seconds (hey, he wanted to do this as fast as he could so he wouldn't be teased). When he pulled away, both he and Hoshi were as red as his hair.

"Hn, my turn," said Hiei. "….Yusuke, truth or dare?" [/words words/ is Hiei talking, \\more words\\ is Kurama talking (of course in Kurama's head)]

/Hn, kitsune you owe me twenty pounds of sweet snow after this./

\\You don't have to take revenge for me, Hiei.\\

/Of course I don't, but I want to see the detective embarrassed./

\\Whatever you wish, Hiei.\\

Yusuke said, "Dare me shrimp!" Hiei smirked at Yusuke's confidence.

"I dare you to wear a pink dress along with a blond wig and bright colored make-up." Yusuke's mouth dropped.

"WHAT?! Are you serious?!"

"Of course I am detective. And like you said, you have to do it or else you're out of the game." Hiei smirked.

"Grr…." Said Yusuke as he made his way into Hoshi's room with Botan following. In about 10 minutes or so, they both came out, Botan first, laughing uncontrollably. Yusuke came out wearing a really small pink dress with white polka dots on it. He had on a blond wig, tied in two piggy tails. His lips were a bright pink, and his cheeks had lots of blush on them. To top it all off, he had a mixture of dark and light pink eyeshadow and wore pink high heels that were cutting off his circulation. "I hate you Hiei. I hate you…"

Hiei smirked. "Hate me all you want detective, I could care less."

Hoshi got out a camera and started taking pictures of Yusuke. "Oh yeah, blackmail baby!" she yelled as she went crazy taking pictures.

By the time Yusuke got back from changing into his pajamas, everyone was laughing at him. It was a rather hilarious sight; seeing a tough Spirit Detective practically crying over blackmail. Around 10 o'clock or so, everyone went to bed due to the next day being a school day. But that didn't stop Nyoko and Youko from coming out. "I hate staying locked up in there…I'm glad I'm being let out more often now," said Nyoko.

/How do you think I feel right now, Nyoko?!/

Nyoko giggled. "What's so funny, love?" asked Youko.

"Hoshi doesn't like to be trapped inside either," she half answered, half giggled. Youko laughed and put his arms around Nyoko's waist.

"Well she and Kurama have their fun every day...so they can wait…" said Youko as he once again started stroking his hand through Nyoko's silky mane.

"Youko…I think I'm already falling for you…..and it's only been almost two nights…" Youko smiled-yes, a real smile, not one of his smirks.

"I already have fallen for you, Nyoko…" He lifted her head up so that their eyes met. He leaned in to kissed her. When he pulled back, he said, "We better get to sleep before Kurama and Hoshi end up sleeping in class."

"Sure…" she replied, drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Sweet dreams, love…" whispered Youko as he kissed her forehead before falling asleep.

The next morning-hell, the next day went by slowly. Unused to this daily routine, Hoshi had to be shaken (violently, might I add) awake.

"WAKE UP ALREADY!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" screamed Tera into Hoshi's ear.

"Lemme try," said Maeko. She went over to Hoshi and started shaking her…violently, as I said earlier.

"ALRIGHT ALREADY!! I'm up, I'm up!" said Hoshi as she got out of bed and changed into blue jeans and a white t-shirt that had a navy blue collar.

"Star-Fox, Tera, Maeko, it's time to go to school!" called Kurama from downstairs. The girls went downstairs, ate a couple pieces of toast, grabbed their bags and headed to school.

"Class, we have a new student today." said Mr. Masato as a girl with shoulder-length black hair entered the room. [*words* is Hoshi, /more words/ is Kurama]

*Hey Kurama, think that's her?*

/Hai. She has the same features as Hana, and I can sense an unusual aura./

*Yeah….same here. But I have a bad feeling that Mr. Masato is gonna have you show her around…*

"Mr. Minamino?" asked Mr. Masato.

"Yes, sir?" Kurama asked as Hoshi and his mental conversation closed.

"Will you guide Ms. Leiko around the school?"

"I would, sir, but you see, I have not yet convinced Tera, Maeko and Hoshi that school uniforms are important."

"Ah, yes…well you keep trying to convince them, Mr. Minamino."

"Yes sir." Hoshi smiled at Kurama and he smiled back. Leiko, however, looked very angry.

The first 3 periods before lunch went by pretty fast, considering all the boring stuff the girls and Kurama learned. But at lunch, Leiko came up to the group with that cheesy and fake smile of hers.

"Hello, K--Shuichi-kun, may I sit here?" she asked, that phony smile still plastered on her face.

"Umm, sure, but we have to go somewhere now, goodbye!" said Kurama as he took Hoshi's hand and motioned for Tera and Maeko to follow him.

`Damnit…they must know it's me….I need to disguise myself better.' Thought Leiko as she sat down and sulked. `I also need to find a way to make that Kurama mine…ugh, how can ningens stand this so-called "food"?'

"Um, Kurama, where exactly are we going?" asked Tera.

"We have to get to Yusuke's school to inform him and Kuwabara that Leiko has come to our school," answered Kurama. His grip on Hoshi's hand tightened and he stopped to face her. "I'm worried about you, Hoshi," he said in a voice full of concern.

"Don't worry Kurama," she said. "Actually….I think I should be the one worrying. I had Nyoko tap into Leiko's mind a few minutes ago and…" Her eyes fell to the ground.

"Yes? Don't be afraid to tell me, Hoshi…"

"She said that she also needs to find away to make you hers…." said Hoshi as she fought back the tears that were forming in her brown eyes. Kurama cupped her chin so that she had to look him in the eye.

"Hoshi…I would never leave you. Never." he said in a matter-of-fact tone. She smiled and they continued, though this time they ran.

Not but a minute later, Hiei showed up. He noticed that Maeko seemed to be struggling when she ran. `Hn, she must be tired.' he thought as he gently picked her feet up off the ground.

"Hiei, I'm fine, really," said Maeko. Hiei smiled (a/n: so not like him…) and shook his head.

"You're a very bad liar, you know." he said as he ran ahead of the other three.

"Curse you Hiei!" said Tera. They reached the school about 10 minutes later, merely to find Yusuke and Kuwabara waiting at the front gate.

"Koenma wants us at his office, pronto," said Yusuke in a very serious tone (a/n: wow, he's never really that serious….wonder what he knows).

"What's wrong? It sounds urgent," said Tera. Yusuke went up to Tera and hugged her unexpectedly.

"They've found out….that she knows how to get the Black Rose gems…." he admitted in a voice full of sadness.

"Hey, cheer up Yusuke, we'll take her down. Plus we've got the super awesome spirit detectives to help us," said Maeko as she patted him on the back.

"Yeah, Urameshi, she's right. These girls aren't sissies either, they can fight pretty well," said Kuwabara.

"Wow, the oaf actually had something smart to say for once. I'm impressed," said Hiei.

"You sure do give rude compliments…" said Kuwabara.

Everyone laughed. "Guess we should be getting to Koenma's before he has a temper tantrum," said Hoshi. Everyone laughed again. Kurama created a portal and they all jumped in.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* _*_*_*

Star_Fox: FINALLY!! It took me a whole week to finish just this one chapter! Anywho, hope you like! How am I doing on the suspense? Good, bad?

Kurama: I think you're doing very well. *smiles*

Star: Thanks Kurama! *squeezes him to death*

Hiei: SWEET SNOW WILL CONQUER THE UNIVERSE!!! *stands on table with a box of sweet snow in his hand*

Kurama & Star: O.O;;

Hiei: *starts gobbling down boxes and boxes of sweet snow*

Yusuke: Review or else Christina will cry.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho. And I never ever ever will. Ja ne! Don't forget to review! ^^ *poofs into some unknown part of ningenkai*